7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinky whatsup? Youre always the joking type.. youre serious?

If youre really sweatin somethin just puff an l n forget it..

No need feelin sorry, never gets ya anywhere.

Trust me yo sniff enough bags and you won't feel nothin. Friday night to Monday is like a blur to me albeit a $500+ blur my only memory is tape all over the place and a ziplock full of empties. I nod as hard as anybody bangin, just costs a lot more and takes longer

hows everyone tonight?? bout to get my nod back on again.. but yeh chinky i do agree with the aussie thing
what aussie thing?

^ nothing can be that bad.

take a step back and try and chill. Don't do anything irrational. Think hard before you act.

i just want to feel a rush man everything has been so bad and then this new prob is just...fuckin a man i dont even know any more i shoudnt even care

Chinky whatsup? Youre always the joking type.. youre serious?

If youre really sweatin somethin just puff an l n forget it..

No need feelin sorry, never gets ya anywhere.

cant smoke man, fuckin probation..believe me it adds to the stress..i did buy that spice shit but one is kinda weak and when i smoke the otherone, especailly by itself..it makes me trip, like no joke i dont hallucinate but it kinda puts me in a twilight zone..kinda like ive been here done this and like it seems that the same tv show is always on and theres crickets chirping on the show and when i try and change the channel its always commercials on the other channels....

to be honest it makes me feel like i took too much of something shrrooms or rolls or DXM or whatever back in the day and when i smoke this shit it kinda makes me feel like a reminder like im still trippin...like life is one big long repetative trip and you just learn to go with it everyday or ignore it or something and this shit is like a reminder that "hey your still trippin'

cause you know how after a hardcore trip you feel weird for a while afterwards like when your done with the trip, ya know im talking like a few days or even a week later cause its always on yourmind and you keep replaying what happened and all that bullshit.... something just dont feel normal but then everything goes back to normal..well this shit kinda puts you back into that comedown, few days after vibe...

ive said this shit before about the spice but i wasnt sure what triggered it, like the last couple times it happened with this shit, the first time freaked me out cause i smoked it a few times before that and then just one time this "feeling" happened...but as it happned i realized it happening so i sat there and reminded myself that its just this shit i smoked and to keep breathing and not hold my breath and my hands would get all clamy cold but sweaty but i laugh about it once i realize what im doin, ya know? cause i never planned it, it just comes on out of nowhere, you think your smokin some spice and your gonna get a thc type high and then after 2 or 3 hits you get that weird feeling like "what is this???" and then its like twilight zone feeling and deja vu like you have already been there

like i said everytime its happens i just laugh about it, and stop tweakin myself out

ill never buy that brand again, ill stick with the shitty shit that actually makes me feel stoned

Trust me yo sniff enough bags and you won't feel nothin. Friday night to Monday is like a blur to me albeit a $500+ blur my only memory is tape all over the place and a ziplock full of empties. I nod as hard as anybody bangin, just costs a lot more and takes longer

my nose has been kinda jacked recently and i have only been likin the feeling of using when i get sick..forsome reason using back to back days dont really do it for me no more...i always feel dissappointed after using back to back days..

to be honest this is day 2 in a row for me and i wish i didnt..i went and copped today cause i was bored and figured why getstuck in tomorrows traffic...but when i got home it looked alot better then yesterdays batch, so i did one bag amd was like oh yeah this definetly better and since i didnt nodd too hard yesterday (i needed anouther bag or 2 and i would have been good but i didnt have it so yesterday was a little tease) and its got me noddin a little today but i stopped after 6bags cause i wanted to get high tomorrow but its got me noddin now..so ill have to wait til saturday to propernod unlessi wake up tomorrow with the chills and shits and runny nose but i doubt it now cause im feelin good at the moment

Chinky, the Aussie thing is about the main character of Chicago Code being an Aussie rocking a fake Chicago accent.

Chinky, the Aussie thing is about the main character of Chicago Code being an Aussie rocking a fake Chicago accent.

oh yeah i forgot about that...i dfont hear any chicago accent with him..to me its just an american accent..

Oh, I have to switch eyes every now and then, otherwise the one eye gets blurry too.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets blurry vision from dope. I hate doing dope in the city and not being able to see right when I'm driving.

Enough of this, Chink you know what you're getting into with the needle. It'll do exactly what you want it to do now, but it'll sure as hell not be worth it in the long run. And if you think snorting isn't cuttin' it right now, how do you think it'll feel after you've already shot up? I'm sure whatever you're dealing with right now will pass, but that feeling of the needle won't bro. But hey, like I said you already know all this, so its your call.

Anyways, I checked out the first episode of Chicago code.. it was decent I guess.. not that cool really. If it were about any other city I'd probably think it sucked.

Nodded out today, got a half a jab saved for tomorrow.. I'll catch up with the team then.

man as much as i shouldnt say i...theres so much shit goin on in my life that i really want to grab a needle and just go...i really want to be just taken away and not have to deal with this shit

Honestly man fuck shooting dope. It's really not worth fucking up your veins brah. My previous outlook was might as well get all the dope I'm paying for and I practice safe injection techniques. Even though I try to be as safe as possible I've noticed my veins are getting narrower and narrower. I can still use all of them but one in particular is more difficult to use but the rest of them are completely fine. It's just not worth it man I only use dope a few times a year maybe 3-4 times at the most but I do usually cop a jab when I do go. The rush isn't all that it's cracked up to be and with your tolerance the you will hardly feel any rush.

It aint the nod when your on the needle, its the rush and its the best fuckin thing in the planet. My fuckin dealer got busted a cpl weeks ago so now ive gotta make a roadtrip and try and scavenge one. Im thinkin about just saving all my money from work for the next year or so and moving out to Jersey. Fucking tired of paying way to much for decent dope and its such a hassle to get. Im damn sure gonna atleast visit their within the year and i probably wont come back. I fuckin love smack to much not to be able to get any. Either that or Cali, i heard they got some good ass tar and its dirt cheap. FUCK I NEED SOME SMACK!!!!

I didn't use no needle tonite and don't plan in it really..I was just soo pissed off that if someone who hits themselves was here, I prolly would have..who am I kiddin they prolly could have prepped the shot and I still wouldn't be able to go through it...as pissed off as I was then, shit I'm still super pissed.. I'd prolly be way more pissed at myself for doin that..I was just in a funky mood and wanted to be gone..like I would have rather not been told but whatever..

Its good to have the support..when I first came around everybody was about the needle not it seems as if times are changing and even though slammin is still real popular...its the snorters that seen to be holdin it down..

Thanks yall..I mean it

I'm a shooter but I'd never encourage anyone to make the switch. I'd definitely advise against it. Very few people can maintain after turning to the needle.

It aint the nod when your on the needle, its the rush and its the best fuckin thing in the planet. My fuckin dealer got busted a cpl weeks ago so now ive gotta make a roadtrip and try and scavenge one. Im thinkin about just saving all my money from work for the next year or so and moving out to Jersey. Fucking tired of paying way to much for decent dope and its such a hassle to get. Im damn sure gonna atleast visit their within the year and i probably wont come back. I fuckin love smack to much not to be able to get any. Either that or Cali, i heard they got some good ass tar and its dirt cheap. FUCK I NEED SOME SMACK!!!!

Phoenix ,arizona from all I hear has much better tar than Cali. does, I think it's because a different cartel supllies Ariz. with dope, and they also have some real #4 Mexican brown powder in Ariz..not "gunpowder" ,and Ariz. dope is cheaper I think than Cali. dope ,especially for the potentcy being better than most Cali. tar.

Nj definitely has some of the cheapest dope & Fire dope around this country.... If you like smack than Jersey is the state to be in...

I didn't use no needle tonite and don't plan in it really..I was just soo pissed off that if someone who hits themselves was here, I prolly would have..who am I kiddin they prolly could have prepped the shot and I still wouldn't be able to go through it...as pissed off as I was then, shit I'm still super pissed.. I'd prolly be way more pissed at myself for doin that..I was just in a funky mood and wanted to be gone..like I would have rather not been told but whatever..

Its good to have the support..when I first came around everybody was about the needle not it seems as if times are changing and even though slammin is still real popular...its the snorters that seen to be holdin it down..

Thanks yall..I mean it

wise move.

All i do is snort and that is all i plan on doing.... Even tho i have access to as many needles as i want, i will never shot....

Snorters are definitely holding that shit down....

nada chinky.

I didn't pick up over the week so I have to go meet my guy soon. It;s been a long week, Im ready to get my nod on

Gotta love the Anti-social tendency's with dope even on a Friday night.... Smoking my Hookah and cutting out lines of some fire :)

Chinky, I renamed the thread with a variation of your suggestion.

Did not get any dope for tonight, oh well, glad I have being cutting back to mostly weekends the past month of so, and maybe once or twice during the week, my tolerance is so much lower than ever almost and I do not get any withdrawals to speak of. Still I was outta town most of the day, and failed to pick up some dope for tonight!! But I got some really good bud, and an 8-ball of coke, so I'll be good for tonight. I already talked to a guy I know in another town, and he said he had some really good dope in capsules ,he is always real if he says the dope is good, or fire ,then it is, and he is gonna hold me a few caps for tommorow afternoon or Sunday, depending on when I can get to the town hes living in.
Luckily he is friends with one of my uncles who still does dope now and then, so dude will hold me some caps for sure, lol,he has enough to sell to his normal clients, no one new in years, all older dope heads and shit..I'm 20 years younger than his other youngest client, and I'm 33 about to be 34, so It's cool I know him, or cool he knows my uncle and so on for 30 years..

Status
Not open for further replies.