7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
But altek said h production in afghanistan is at an all time high. If thats true why is supply short in europe?

Your boy Altek is wrong . (He's still in Nappies though:) ) Production in Afghanistan is actually being affected by a number of factors.
I can't be fuked 2 go in 2 it but i'll try n dig up a link that sums up the European Heroin Drought. If any1s intrested ?

As i mentioned i'm a long term Heroin addict n i remeber the drouight in 2001 but this is something else.
I have freinds in Portugal , Germany n Spain n they all have reported the same lack of good quality Heroin n if u can get decent it's top price.

So I got offered a blowjob for half a bag yesterday..its amazng what dope will do to people..I've known this girl for years and she used to be one of the hot poplular girls and she's still hot but damn people will do crazy shit for dope...when she said it,it blew my mind..back in highschool she was one of the chicks everyone wanted to bang, but she was always dating the older dudes and the dudes in her grade never had a chance..and now suckin Dick for blows..her family comes from mad money but she stole something like 10k cash along with lots of other shit and they kicked her out..

But yesterday she just called me and was like I got his new dude with fire if you want to go and I was like sure..and on the way back she was like "I feel like a slut but would you trade?"...I was speechless..it really goes to show you how shitty this drug is and what it does to people

I'm a straight guy of course I took the offer..for essentially 5$ too...

back in highschool I would have paid 500 for one from her..oh have the times changed

I will say it was a shitty bj and nothing is worse then a shitty bj.m.I had to tell her to put the teeth away.

Last edited:
She prolly would and if not for one bag I bet two would do it..I can't say I'm into the whole prostitute thing, I think its lame as hell dudes do that cause pickin up girls isn't hard but when its someone you have known for 8years and always wanted to bang its differnt, especially when she's the one who brought it up and offered..I don't know anyone who would pass it up.
Y
I mean its not like I planned on goon out a pickin up bitches on a Sunday night..so its always nice to end the night on a high note

Ya she might want a little more than 1bag for the deed.

She sounds desperate for dope though. Shed do it for a fix if she was sick enough.

I don't know that I'd want to bang a chick that would do that for a bag. A blowjob is one thing but, one can only think that you probably aren't the first. At least wrap it up mang. Harm Reduction at it's finest.

Your so fkin clever you don't even no that Ireland n Scotland are in the UK .
Almost Everything you just posted is pure Bullshit.
Their is a Heroin Shortage all over Europe , with Sweden being the only notable exeption.
I've been on Heroin over 15 years n i've got plenty of connects , this is the worst i've ever seen it .

You are a moron for real. I really don't give a shit about Ireland or Scotland being in the UK. I meant the term UK as England and as far as I know Ireland isn't part of the UK, just Northern Ireland which you have no right occupying anyway, but that's a discussion for another day.

I read your article and it seems to be complete bullshit. Now, I am not denying there is a heroin shortage in the UK, but I think it is over exaggerated. Your article points out no new information or facts and the data sources are laughable (drug forums, drug treatment centers, newspaper/media) Come on. Get some real facts and figures like this: the UNODC World Drug Report 2010.

http://www.idpc.net/publications/unodc-2010-world-drug-report

Read through that and get back to me.

Afghanistan is in a god damn war, experienced a problem with poppy blight in late 2009/early 2010 amongst other problems and they still are producing heroin at world wide records with over 90% of the world's heroin coming from Afghanistan. So where does 90% of the world's heroin go? Europe. Half of that goes to Russia, then the UK is next on the list.. so please get your facts straight. I am not saying it's easy to get good stuff because it's not my scene and I don't live there but like I said before the lack of street scene is probably a big cause of your weakened scene. Also the stepped up law enforcement in the UK. They did bust a big heroin trafficking group there, but that void is filled quick. No matter how many people they arrest all over Europe at various stages of trafficking, there are 10 more people right there to fill the shoes. There is heroin in the UK. Do you know how much heroin 90% of the world's supply is? A good portion of that goes to the UK and the rest of Europe (Italy, France, Germany, Sweden, Spain, etc). 90% of the world's supply comes from SW Asia, 7-8% from SE Asia and the remaining 2-3% comes from Colombia/Mexico and that 2-3% supplies the entire United States/Mexico/South America and yes production has decreased in recent years but there is no shortage here. There is always heroin somewhere. The world will never be in a shortage, especially not Europe.

A number of factors could be contributing to so many people complaining about quality or availability, but it's out there. A disruption in the supply chain? Law enforcement activity/arrests? Little to no street scene? The supply is there. There is no drought. Production is up. No huge seizures or anything. You just might have to search a little harder my friend. It could be a local thing. It happens time to time. Good luck.

^ Dude, there have been threads since November 2010 about this drought. It isn't b.s, I don't know why it is so hard to comprehend. Just read through their threads. It isn't a matter of people lacking street smarts. There are some veterans that have not seen it like this in their lifetime.

^ Dude, there have been threads since November 2010 about this drought. It isn't b.s, I don't know why it is so hard to comprehend. Just read through their threads. It isn't a matter of people lacking street smarts. There are some veterans that have not seen it like this in their lifetime.

Like I said, I've known about it, I have read about it. It's a local thing. I am not saying they aren't having problems.. they obviously are. But the facts and figures don't lie. Tons of heroin are trafficked into the UK. It's not like the streets are bone dry. Come on now.

^ That's the thing, it is no longer being trafficked into the UK like it once was. It is quite ignorant to say that there is no shortage in the UK when they are on issue 6 of that thread.

It ain't like all the sets are dry, and you know the one set that still has decent product. It is way deeper than that. You really need to get to the source. Now I am not saying that there in no good "gear" in the UK, but it isn't like every1 on street level in the U.S can just go to the source either.

Last edited:
You are a moron for real. I really don't give a shit about Ireland or Scotland being in the UK. I meant the term UK as England and as far as I know Ireland isn't part of the UK, just Northern Ireland which you have no right occupying anyway, but that's a discussion for another day.

Brimz isn't occupying Northern Ireland as far as I know.

Not that an American should be getting all moralistic about occupying countries anyway. ;)

And given the belligerence in every post of yours I've read, I'm not inclined to read the rest of what seems to be ill-informed babble. Or argue for that matter, as it seems the experience of a number of European heroin users, coupled with a few facts (i.e. not your own speculation) isn't enough to sway you.

Fair enough...

Last edited:
RBL...the dope wasnt bad but it wasnt good, at least i dont think it was...i only had 3 1/2 bags left and they didnt get me high but a couple of mine along with it worked...imma have to try it again and have enough to make sure i got high but i get 2 extra bags for the same price from my people...

i did compare the quantity and the quantity wasnt bad at all, it wasnt brag about fatt but if thats how they serve them everytime id be satisfied..the dope was more white then mine normally is and it was real broken down almost to the point tha i could have just snorted it straight out of the bag with out having to break it down..i noticed that the if i was to cook it, which i ddnt , there was very little color to it which from my experiance means not that great of a product..but like i said i dont really know how good it was cause i mixed it with my own caus i didnt have enough

I don't know that I'd want to bang a chick that would do that for a bag. A blowjob is one thing but, one can only think that you probably aren't the first. At least wrap it up mang. Harm Reduction at it's finest.

persoanlly im with you, i wouldnt fuck her if she said for 2 bags she would..a bj is one thing but fuckin for dope is completly different...especially if its only 20$ or less worth of dope..if you think about it you can buy a jab and get 14bags but your only paying for 10 so 2 bags really doesnt cost you anything if you do it that way

but your right jb you know your not the first but thats not somethingyou think about when your with any chick, and wrapping it up is a must even if your girl is on the pill..you cant trust no slut now a days...the only time you dont wrapup is if you both get tested and shes on the pill..but im 25 and in my prime theres no way im paying anychick for sex..sure maybe if i go to vegas and hit the bunny ranch up but i dont need to go so low to pull a blows ho..all you gotta do is hit up the club and the secret once you get there and get situated with a drink.. is to find a bitch and hit the dancefloor

Last edited:

I read your article and it seems to be complete bullshit. Now, I am not denying there is a heroin shortage in the UK, but I think it is over exaggerated. Your article points out no new information or facts and the data sources are laughable (drug forums, drug treatment centers, newspaper/media) Come on. Get some real facts and figures like this: the UNODC World Drug Report 2010.

http://www.idpc.net/publications/unodc-2010-world-drug-report

Read through that and get back to me.

Afghanistan is in a god damn war, experienced a problem with poppy blight in late 2009/early 2010 amongst other problems and they still are producing heroin at world wide records with over 90% of the world's heroin coming from Afghanistan. So where does 90% of the world's heroin go? Europe. Half of that goes to Russia, then the UK is next on the list.. so please get your facts straight. I am not saying it's easy to get good stuff because it's not my scene and I don't live there but like I said before the lack of street scene is probably a big cause of your weakened scene. Also the stepped up law enforcement in the UK. They did bust a big heroin trafficking group there, but that void is filled quick. No matter how many people they arrest all over Europe at various stages of trafficking, there are 10 more people right there to fill the shoes. There is heroin in the UK. Do you know how much heroin 90% of the world's supply is? A good portion of that goes to the UK and the rest of Europe (Italy, France, Germany, Sweden, Spain, etc). 90% of the world's supply comes from SW Asia, 7-8% from SE Asia and the remaining 2-3% comes from Colombia/Mexico and that 2-3% supplies the entire United States/Mexico/South America and yes production has decreased in recent years but there is no shortage here. There is always heroin somewhere. The world will never be in a shortage, especially not Europe.

A number of factors could be contributing to so many people complaining about quality or availability, but it's out there. A disruption in the supply chain? Law enforcement activity/arrests? Little to no street scene? The supply is there. There is no drought. Production is up. No huge seizures or anything. You just might have to search a little harder my friend. It could be a local thing. It happens time to time. Good luck.

Your jus a little kiddie you don't now shit how old are you 24 i was shooting gear when you were in fukin school i ain't gonna waste anymore time with you.
Some of your more informed compatriots seem to agree with me.

Last edited:
(referring to the UK heroin availability thread)

It's pathetic. Either the junkies from the UK that frequent these boards are weekend warriors, chippers or unlucky with no connects or the UK heroin scene just sucks but I highly doubt that.

Can I just quickly commend you on knowing more about the UK heroin scene from 3000 miles away than the currently active users over here?

That's quite an achievement. Please can you contact the media, relevant health workers and authorities so that instead of warning of drought situations & risks as they are currently they can just say UK HEROIN USERS THE HEROIN IS OUT THERE. YOU'RE JUST DOING IN WRONG, alteknj SAYS SO.

Status
Not open for further replies.