7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, damn i almost forgot about this fight welterweight fights are better then any other

Hey bro you see the bulls hawks game? You were right aboyt d rose, dude knows how to play and hes way young, i think he can get really good in a few years. Aint he like only 22? You puttin any $ on the bulls chinky?

of course i watched it..i have to watch it, its like turning on the tv 5yuears ago and seeing tiger woods golf or turn on the tennis match and see roger federer playing...at that moment your watching arguably the best of all time in their sport and you really cant turn it off, its like watchinhg history

like i said though... every chance you get to watch Drose, you need to do yourself that favor..watching him is like watching michael jordan again..it just is amazing at -==t

whats good Chinky?

I just started following the bulls during this playoff season after a long break starting after MJ retired. D Rose looks good but hes no MJ from what Ive seen but again I just started watching em again so I dont have a whole lot to go on.

where the fuck have you been the last couple years? why would you just start following the bulls now? you are from chicago right?

but well first offMJ and Drose they play 2 diuffernt positions and michael was bigger..michael played the 2 and Drose ias the point, so theres really no comparison but Drose is like the next michael for us...Drose youngest MVP of all time and he went to a year of college..when you think about lebrons andf kobes who didnt go to college and Drose still got a mvp before them, that tells alot..hes only 22 and arguably one of the best in the league..just wait til hes 27 and in his prime..

every single MVP is a hall of famer or a future one so barring a significant injury drose is gonna put up monster numbers...just wait til he gets his jumoer down

Last edited:
I've been here in chicago the whole time lol. I just lost interest after MJ left. I'm not at all surprised that I'm just now starting to watch again; I hadn't watched a single hawks game all season last year but watched the entire playoffs - I love the excitement of the playoffs and how much the chicago fans get into it (i watch a lot of the games at bars). But win or lose for the bulls this year; Ill be watching next year for sure. From what I've seen, I like Noah a lot and they way he pounds the boards.

oh and not to get off topic.... Heroin is fun ;)

fuckin fairweather fans

hawks make the finals and then you root for them..you prolly root for the cubs and sox

^ I figured that was coming. I suppose its deserved. But I only root the sox man, never the cubs - and thats win or lose

damn right its deserved..sports is a religion here in chicago if you not interested cause we are losing , thats some bullshit

sure the bulls sucked for a while after MJ shit 10years but still its the bulls..and its not like we didnt have shit to root for..i mean we had the ababy bulls in tyson and eddy and before that elton brand and jaty williams..too bad jay williams got hurt or we might of hada decent team

then again because jay williams got hurt and bc we missed on both tyson and eddy we where in the position to win the lottery..well the bulls actually where slotted in the 9th spot with oinly a 1.7% chance of winning the lottery and sure enough we did hit it...and at that time we wernt really sure Drose was gonna be our pick becauase we had captian kirk and a few others and we really needed a power forward and michael beasley was beast that year in college.

Drose though was a hometown kid and if we didnt pick him, there would have been hell to pay..i mean i watched derrick play in high school and he was so much better then anyone else and brought state championships to simeion, if we would have picked what we needed (which was beasley at PF)and not the sentimental pick we prolly wouldnt be in this position right now and we would be watching derrick be prolly even better then he is cause he would be trying to prove us wrong

so are you on the nod Chinky? what are you working with there?

Ive got a little more then gram of H left and about 1/2 oz of sour deisel. I feel way too good to sleep :)

Just got paid...... and about to upgrade dealers, this new dude has a sick 2011 ford explorer it looked like, so he must be doing something right, right? and he can meet closer

ya I'm kinda new but whats good everyone??????

Ive definitely been watching the playoffs. I have people in both the west and the east playin for teams. Ronnie brewer was a year ahead of me in high school and Mike Conley was 2 years behind me in school and played AAU ball with him. So i gotta root for the bulls and grizzlies but i love watching the Heat play especially when Dwade is on fire. And the thread has been slow cause everyone was nodding off. Ive been in lala land for the last 3 days haha.

Unbeliavable.. So I had to change screen names, but long story short I have used norcos like 10/325 about 10 a day for some time. Quit H years ago. Well they are getting too pricey to do anything any more so hit the streets and sure enough got empty bags.... I am so freaking pissed and a lil sick. What to do?

Just got paid...... and about to upgrade dealers, this new dude has a sick 2011 ford explorer it looked like, so he must be doing something right, right? and he can meet closer

ya I'm kinda new but whats good everyone??????

Is it black with tricked out blue strobes next to the rear view mirror?

NBA wise my Celtics look like shit. Rose is undeniably a beast and if my team gets bounced I'm going to be a temporary Chicago fan. Really anyone that beats Miami will score major points with me and I hate to say it but, I'd much rather watch the Lakers *pukes all over himself* win another championship than Miami and those scumbags.

man i was in my own zone last night and was gonna do it again tonite but i just snorted 1 bag and my nose like closed up on me..i dont get it..

and i go to cop and on my way down there my mom calls and asks if i took 40bux from her purse..of course i didnt and im like why are you asking me? she goes well the money comes up missing and your not home..and then i get home and she has this big talk with me about kickin meout if she finds i took it...and i flipped out, im not a theif i dont take money, my punk ass sister who its been proven stole 700dollars from me has been in this house for a past week..its funny though she moves out and doesnt talk to no one for 2 years and then pops back up and now money is comin up missing..she was supposed to go back to her place 4 days ago but is still stickin around...i ask my mom if maybe its in her pockets or something and she goes no "i had 51$ in my purse and now theres 11..im like you think im stupid enough to take 40 fuckin bucks when you only got 50??? like your not gonnan notice that missing? im so pissed that im gettin blamed and shes like im not blaming you, im like did iu have this talk with anyone else? well no, well then your blaming me tellin me your gonna kick me out if you find that i took it...fuck that fuck this..someone is settin me up for failure, i bet anything my sister took it but nooooo she wouldnt do that even though she was sitting next the purse that the money came up missing from

fuck if im gettin blamed for it wish i would have took it..i would have bought a jab instead of a half

shes a bipolar dyke...real winner i tell you

shes moved out of the house twice cause she cant keep a job if her life depended on it...when i was locked up last year i had my brother collect money for me and i guess one day she showed up out of no where..now for a year she didnt call for bdays or christmas or thanksgiving nothing, didnt stop by or call and then one day she stopped by out of the blue in the middle of the day and my brother had to go to class so he left her here cause she was gonna wait for my mom..well he went tp class and came home and she was gone along with the 500 of my money he had next to his bed and 200bucks that was being used for my bond along with a digital camera..so she took it and then we dont hear from her again until she showed up out of nowhere this past christmas day..

then she comes back a week later and my mom lets her borrow a car for 3months...and i flip shit like your gonna allow her to take a car again? and shes like its not like you need it and i was like so what she steals money and doesnt bother to call for 2 years and in one week you letting her borrow a car? the last time she moved out was because my grandma lent her a car to use for a couple months and then she and her gf broke up and she got kicked out of their apt so she came home, well during that time she was gone my sister ran the car into the ground, im talkin the car needed new brakes and tires and she ddnt change the oil once and my gram was like you need to pay for half of this and my sister didnt believe my gram that everything she needed done was like 750$ and my sister called my gram a liar had the balls to ask fo a reciept and say shes not giving my gram anthing until she saw it and then there was a huge fight and instead of paying it she just decided to move out again, i guess her gf and her made up or whatever in the week she was back..

so after that we didnt see her for like a year and a half until christmas and then 1 weeklater she borrows another car and returns cause "somethng was wrong", i said have her take it in her self and my mom was like no it wasnt her fault the car needs new tie rods and tires and im like shes doin this same shit over again..shes fuckin scam artist and because her an my mom had a rough relationship my mom is just happy she talks to her

Ya man sounds like your parents just dont get it about your bipolar dyke of a sister. She sounds pretty fucking crazy. Fuck that

Status
Not open for further replies.