7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol..no doubt Bricks and Stacks, you can get really outta it sniffing paint and all that shit, but I'm not gonna do it..lol..I wonder about that Saliva D shit though, fuck some fake weed/K2 spice shit, but I hear that Saliva can make you high in a different than weed way, but I never fucked with it, wonder if it's even worth trying to see what it's about though!?

I don't see why people even be smokin that k2 shit when the shit I seen at the store cost more then some fuckin bud do as far as gram for gram. I have a hard time functionin without bud and I can for real say even if I run out, that spice shit has never even crossed my mind. If they sell it in the corner store, I don't want to get high off it. You can get high as fuck off huffin paint, don't mean you should be doin that shit.

I thought only kids and mufuckers on parole smoke that shit, I couldn't see bein a grown man not on paper and actually buyin some shit like that. Ain't like this country ain't flooded with cheap weed.

It's obviously a total rip off people with any clue would just buy some pure JWH-XXX and smoke that or create there own blend.

Davis salvia can be a pretty hard core trip..I've heard one of the hardest out there..I bought it once and my friend tried it first, we didn't know what would happen and watching him go threw it made me not even want to try it..I gave the rest to 2 of my friends and they did it and tripped the duck out and I was like yeah I'm as I didn't do it..I'm not big on hallucinations anymore and when I did do them, I was barely able to eat shrooms with out Wiggin out...

Bricks I'm on papers and smoke the shit.there is NO substitute for real weed but it gets the job done..

---------------

Today I went and saw my PO, he didn't drop me and scheduled me to come in next month so I called up my buddy and saw if he still has the lemon trainwrck he has this past week end..he did and he also had some real OG kush straight outta the can like the lemon wreck is..so I grabbed a gram of OG cause its always been on of my favs and grabbed a half gram of the lemon wreck...I put like .7 of the OG in a Vega and man I was only able to smoke half that bitch on my way to meet my guy and when I met up with him I was like you gotta try this cause he's always smokin and calls it kush but its just some good weed..so I had him light up. My blunt and he took one pull and coughed up a lung..I was like "you the police, you don't know how to smoke?"...he goes "when I blew out the air in my lungs went with it and I couldn't breathe" I just laughed..he took a few more pulls and by the 4th he was like aoght I gotta go I'm high as hell..I was I can get this anytime..its fuckin 140/quad though...

So yeah where the team at? Its been 6days since I did blows and 27since I smoked weed...imma be fucked up

Davis salvia can be a pretty hard core trip..I've heard one of the hardest out there..I bought it once and my friend tried it first, we didn't know what would happen and watching him go threw it made me not even want to try it..I gave the rest to 2 of my friends and they did it and tripped the duck out and I was like yeah I'm as I didn't do it..I'm not big on hallucinations anymore and when I did do them, I was barely able to eat shrooms with out Wiggin out...

Bricks I'm on papers and smoke the shit.there is NO substitute for real weed but it gets the job done..

---------------

Today I went and saw my PO, he didn't drop me and scheduled me to come in next month so I called up my buddy and saw if he still has the lemon trainwrck he has this past week end..he did and he also had some real OG kush straight outta the can like the lemon wreck is..so I grabbed a gram of OG cause its always been on of my favs and grabbed a half gram of the lemon wreck...I put like .7 of the OG in a Vega and man I was only able to smoke half that bitch on my way to meet my guy and when I met up with him I was like you gotta try this cause he's always smokin and calls it kush but its just some good weed..so I had him light up. My blunt and he took one pull and coughed up a lung..I was like "you the police, you don't know how to smoke?"...he goes "when I blew out the air in my lungs went with it and I couldn't breathe" I just laughed..he took a few more pulls and by the 4th he was like aoght I gotta go I'm high as hell..I was I can get this anytime..its fuckin 140/quad though...

So yeah where the team at? Its been 6days since I did blows and 27since I smoked weed...imma be fucked up

Honestly I've only smoked JWH once and I was very surprised on how similar it was to actual bud. Fuck probation that shit sucks but atleast my new PO doesn't drug test me or even give a shit what I do.

yeah man i let 3 people try the spice this past weekend when i went down to EIU..i was stayin at my girls house and she and her bf and her sister never smoked it before so i was like try ill pack you a bowl and you 2 split it..then me and your sister will split one and they wouldnt shut up afterwards about how high they where..like "holy fuck, this shit is legal?...this shit is awesome" i was like its not legal to sell in illinois anymore but yeah it gets the job done when you cant smoke like me...and my girl was like so wait this doesnt show up on drug trests? i told her no and sher got all excited cause shes shes about to graduate and wants to find a job but smokes alot of weed and wasnt sure how she was gonna stop but now shes like i can smoke this and not worry about the weed

i couldnt help but laugh cause the first time sher got high was with me..i took her to a white sox game and she smoked before it and had the best time ever at the game..which suprised me cause i thought for sure she was gonna pass out..then afte the game we went back to her condo which is on LSD right across the street from soldier field and field museum and we fucked all night after it..this was during our senior year of high school..and its not often you get to fuck on a 20k sofa in a 2million doller condo over looking lake michigan and soldier field

now shes like ahh i dont know how im gonna quit smokin to pass a drug test and i laughed at her and she goes whats so funny? i go well i just remember the first time you got high and how me and you...and she cut my ass off cause she didnt want her current boyfriend to here the story...and i just laughed, felt kinda pimpish after that

but yeah PP my PO hasnt dropped my either of the times i met with him..and we talkked about weed today cause he was like "its gonna be legal soon enough" and then i asked him when it does become legal for med marijuana whats gonna happen about our drops and if it will be fine if we got a card for it and he goes i dont know to be honest, and i really dont care about that stuff anyways"...so that got me thinkin if he would care if i dropped dirty for it...

but dont you just love when your dude calls you makin sure your ok cause he hasnt heard from you in a week and im like yeah i just came down today actually and he was like oh ok, i didnt know if you where alrite or if you needed us to help you out and toss you something til you got paid..i was like naw im cool i jhust took a week off cause i had to see my PO today...i tell him to ask his runner how the OG KUSH was that i smoked with him and hes like "really? that good? " i was like oh yeah he took one pull off the blunt and i called him a cop who doesnt know how to smoke" and he goes damn how much is it i need to try some of that and i was like i can cop a dub for you and we can make a trade..if you want the whole quad though thats like $1**..hes like damn how you make money off that??..i was like its not really sellin weed, its buyin weed..

i say that b/c it only comes in quads..i cant ask for a cutie of it unless i want it in 16 cans handed to me which is fine but i dont know if the prices drop or not..i mean the dude who gets the can proly pays by the can and makes a dub or 2 on each one..

Last edited:
yeah man i let 3 people try the spice this past weekend when i went down to EIU..i was stayin at my girls house and she and her bf and her sister never smoked it before so i was like try ill pack you a bowl and you 2 split it..then me and your sister will split one and they wouldnt shut up afterwards about how high they where..like "holy fuck, this shit is legal?...this shit is awesome" i was like its not legal to sell in illinois anymore but yeah it gets the job done when you cant smoke like me...and my girl was like so wait this doesnt show up on drug trests? i told her no and sher got all excited cause shes shes about to graduate and wants to find a job but smokes alot of weed and wasnt sure how she was gonna stop but now shes like i can smoke this and not worry about the weed

i couldnt help but laugh cause the first time sher got high was with me..i took her to a white sox game and she smoked before it and had the best time ever at the game..which suprised me cause i thought for sure she was gonna pass out..then afte the game we went back to her condo which is on LSD right across the street from soldier field and field museum and we fucked all night after it..this was during our senior year of high school..and its not often you get to fuck on a 20k sofa in a 2million doller condo over looking lake michigan and soldier field

now shes like ahh i dont know how im gonna quit smokin to pass a drug test and i laughed at her and she goes whats so funny? i go well i just remember the first time you got high and how me and you...and she cut my ass off cause she didnt want her current boyfriend to here the story...and i just laughed, felt kinda pimpish after that

but yeah PP my PO hasnt dropped my either of the times i met with him..and we talkked about weed today cause he was like "its gonna be legal soon enough" and then i asked him when it does become legal for med marijuana whats gonna happen about our drops and if it will be fine if we got a card for it and he goes i dont know to be honest, and i really dont care about that stuff anyways"...so that got me thinkin if he would care if i dropped dirty for it...

but dont you just love when your dude calls you makin sure your ok cause he hasnt heard from you in a week and im like yeah i just came down today actually and he was like oh ok, i didnt know if you where alrite or if you needed us to help you out and toss you something til you got paid..i was like naw im cool i jhust took a week off cause i had to see my PO today...i tell him to ask his runner how the OG KUSH was that i smoked with him and hes like "really? that good? " i was like oh yeah he took one pull off the blunt and i called him a cop who doesnt know how to smoke" and he goes damn how much is it i need to try some of that and i was like i can cop a dub for you and we can make a trade..if you want the whole quad though thats like $1**..hes like damn how you make money off that??..i was like its not really sellin weed, its buyin weed..

i say that b/c it only comes in quads..i cant ask for a cutie of it unless i want it in 16 cans handed to me which is fine but i dont know if the prices drop or not..i mean the dude who gets the can proly pays by the can and makes a dub or 2 on each one..

As far as the legal status for spice products go its currently illegal for human consumption because of the analog law due to the fact that JWH-018 is now scheduled. Yeah the weed we get out here is fucking insane this is the weed my guy gets and just considers it normal "work".
photo.jpg

yeah man and like i said the shit ive been gettin laitly comes in vaccum seaed canms you gott pop the top on and on the side of the can is a multi paragraph description

I'm starting to get antsy as hell already. I hate insomnia!! I can never sleep the night before I cop, which is every other Thursday as that's the day I get my unemployment check. I'm getting extra anxious because Sunday is a big day for me.

Sunday is my 21st birthday and I'm gonna be super duper beyond pissed off if something doesn't work out in my plans tomorrow to cop. And I hope that no one remembers my birthday because I absolutely HATE the awkward I just wanted to say happy birthday, but not have a real conversation with you conversation. I get pissed when people say happy birthday to me, yet haven't bothered to talk to me in who knows how long. I can't stand it. I swear that facebook has completely ruined remembering someone's birthday since it reminds you of everyone's birthday. I hate that too. Ok, end of my off topic, retarded, birthday rant.

well happy early birthday..i wasnt gonna get high tomorrow but i might join you i only needed like 4 or 5 bags tonite so i got over a jab left

It's pretty dry here again for dope, I'm in NE Arkansas, not Memphis though, and heroin in Arkansas is either there in a good amount if you know one of the few local area dealers, or it's dry like a desert for dope! But I can always run to Memphis or up towards St. Louis and get some capsules of really good dope, but I hate to travel with dope in another state, but I think I can get another dude to drive me up there, he has legal tags, no police record,unlike me, and clean driving record also. Plus he has no tattoos, piercings, and has short hair, which redneck cops tend to look at a "clean cut" person less suspiciouly than a dude tatted up, with longer hair, a police record and a bad driving record with a DUI, and all that.

Anyway, here on Saturday night a couple black dudes I know were smoking on some crystal meth(Ice as they call it here, everyone does) and they ran out of the first amount they had bought and had smoked it up, and so they got somemore, which turned out that some bastard had cut it with small pieces of a Mothball and added that to the crystal!! Anyway it must have been a small amount of the mothball because they smell strong, but the two dudes were so spun out they did not taste it or smell it, and know both are on life support,their lungs are filled with fluid, their bodys are swollen up, one guys head is twice the size as normall!! They are basicly dead as sone as the ventilator is taken out, becasue they cannot breathe on their own, and doctors took blood and confirmed the mothball pieces was used to cut the meth!!! I have never heard of anyone doing something like this, as they just lost 2 customers!! for ever,and will have a bad reputation from now on, but the 2 dudes are in comas and wil lnever be able to say who gave them the poisoned meth!! I think that it was done intentionaly to kill them, as their is a battle among blacks and Mexicans here over weed,coke,and meth dealing and the Mexicans are far ahead as far as more people and better connections for drugs via cartel/ gangs...crazy way to kill someone IMO!!

Was about to say: I don't carry a wallet, but usually if I'm being extra careful, I try to hide any extra funds all the at the bottom of my sock. If you're getting robbed, I don't think they're trying to take the time to take my shoes off and shit lol.

But then you guys closed the thread. I guess I'm too slow.

You'd be better of wearing layers and making a slit in your coat. I had my shoes ripped off and the dirty mother fucker actually stuck his hand down my pants.

Sunday is my 21st birthday and I'm gonna be super duper beyond pissed off if something doesn't work out in my plans tomorrow to cop. And I hope that no one remembers my birthday because I absolutely HATE the awkward I just wanted to say happy birthday, but not have a real conversation with you conversation. I get pissed when people say happy birthday to me, yet haven't bothered to talk to me in who knows how long. I can't stand it. I swear that facebook has completely ruined remembering someone's birthday since it reminds you of everyone's birthday. I hate that too. Ok, end of my off topic, retarded, birthday rant.

I feel you, I think birthdays get more awkward the older you get. I know what you mean about the facebook thing too, people who haven't even talked to you the other 364 days of the year see that little birthday reminder and all the sudden feel the need to wish you a happy birthday. I mean it's nice to have people acknowledge it, but I am totally aware that it's most likely only because of Facebook that they remembered. I'd have to say my worst birthday ever was the one I had to spend in county, we got a piece of cake for our desert that day but it was totally coincidence, they definitely didn't give a fuck it was my birthday.

Well thats better than my 21st b-day. I spent it in a three month rehabilitation facility. Some people celebrate with their first beer I on the other hand had progressed all the way to heroin by then.

Well thats better than my 21st b-day. I spent it in a three month rehabilitation facility. Some people celebrate with their first beer I on the other hand had progressed all the way to heroin by then.
If you're 21 and drinking your first beer.. you officially had no life throughout your under age years.

Bout to get my nod on people. Chinky lets swap connects yo. JUST PLAYIN THATS NOT ALLOWED

Haha, I loved my first brew. Thanks dad 2nd grade is when everyone should start drinkin.

The last time I went to my old stomping ground they had actually put flashing construction signs warning you of the penalties of purchasing and they also had taken a bunch of the pigs out of the nicer neighborhoods and actually had them just sit there in their car not really doing anything but just to be a presence.

Last edited by a moderator:
its called an edit button..

But OG I take it you saw what me and pp was talkin about in the other thread lol..seriously last weeks batch was fuckin off the scale..this weeks is no where near as good..last week that cooked up damn near black..I remember wipin my nose bein like...what the fuck? I still got 2bags of it left that imma save til the end of this batch

I prolly would have needed only 2bags yesteday if I still had that shit..instead I needed 4 1/2..which isn't bad what ever I'm using at the time I take my once a month weeklong break, when I come back I only need half the amount..

that sounds nice, i've never had anything from around here cook up to black. enjoy

that sounds nice, i've never had anything from around here cook up to black. enjoy

It wasn't black just extremely dark. It was very odd because some molecules were much darker then the others as soon as it mixed with water. 1 CC of water made .1 really dark solution when mixed similar to cola. Made me sick thinking about injection a solution that looked like that into my veins but i've never nodded that hard off one bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.