View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Methoxetamine Subthread] Combinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to hear about combinations with tryptamines (especially 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-MET and 4-HO-DPT/DPT).

We have a report here and on erowid (the same one) of someone combining 2.5g of mushrooms with mXE

From 60mg MXE+10mg DPT

Once the hallucinations started taking hold I poped on the LOTR soundtrack and had incredible hallucinations. I saw a giant flaming red demon reach his hands into my mind, grab a cloud, lift himself up to the gates of heaven, and battled with angels wilding swords for like an hour. Incredible epic type battle too, every time their swords would clash sprays of fire would jet from the demons sword, and white lightning would spark from the angels. He killed a lot of them, but after a while it changed to pulsating lights so I switched the music to techno and my face contorted into an open mouth grin of retarded happiness for three hours. Like, I just sat there going like this =D

My mind turned to thoughts of my girlfriend and I started shaking with joy and ecstasy which would somehow turn into a white light that escaped from my body (eyes closed still, mind you) and would write love notes to her in my mind, slicing the blackness in my mind with glowing letters. I ended up texting her and surprisingly it made sense when I woke up.

After that it started subsiding a little and I just started thinking very random tangents, with no thought to previous thoughts. A very manic dissociative way to think, completely reminded me of my DXM trips, I was wallowing in utter joy.

I did have to do the one-eyed pirate trick to use a computer or phone, ala DXM.

sounds fun!
pretty good first-person qualitative report--do you have any recollections of quantitative changes to the MXE experience?

its so fucking boss with 2C-E
you just need like 15-25 mg if you dont have tolerance. i usually take the mxe about a half hour prior and it makes the 2C-E comeup super euphoric and fun.

i really thin those on stimulants should tread with care when taking MXE.

meth, active or on comedown caused flushing, increased HR and maybe potentiation.

i've given to people on amphetamines as well, but only in small amounts.

Hearing about people taking K for a comedown, this certainly doesn't seem to fit the same designations

I forgot to mention I also took xanax the first time I took MXE (~30mg) after smoking cannabis and getting a little manic/anxiety.

The xanax was pure powder so I don't know the exact dose but I doubt it was more than 0.5mg and likely a bit less. It worked really well to relax me without completely dulling the experience.

I'm curious to know how xanax would work on an higher MXE dose, but would prefer to let others test it first...

I would like to hear about combinations with tryptamines (especially 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-MET and 4-HO-DPT/DPT).

The other night I combined it with 4-AcO-DMT. The doses were a bit ridiculous though, 200mg of methoxetamine and 45mg 4-AcO-DMT both plugged. It was one of THE most intense experiences of my life (but bear in mind I have a hefty mexy tolerance). And the only reason I dosed the 4-AcO-DMT so high was because I have gone up to 120mg orally and never had an intense experience. Well I sure got my ass handed to me this time!

They definitely synergise powerfully, after about 5-10 minutes I was launched from my room into an incredibly vivid series of mental movies flickering by with intense speed. I lived the lives of many people in rapid succession and felt incredibly deep emotions tied to the scenarios. My memory of it is severely fragmented, but a few things that stick in my mind were me somehow giving birth to myself (at which point my consciousness was transferred to the being I bore) and the associated feelings of absolute joy and then complete confusion at being thrust into an unknown world. I then proceeded to watch myself (the one that gave birth) wither and die as I felt the terror of an infant left to face the void alone.

My consciousness was repeatedly destroyed and rebuilt through various scenarios and it somehow physically felt as if my body was being inverted around certain points, as I approached each inversion I approached death and then met it, then on the otherside I was reborn. This seemed to carry on for infinity.

Another part I remember is being in the corner of a room that stretched forever in all directions infront of me, at first I thought I was alone there, but then I saw giant machines not unlike the sentinels from the matrix manoeuvring around above me making the most soul-grindingly terrifying noises as they moved in that dark place. Very soon I came to realise there were other souls lying on the floor near to me, all were destitute, they had hollow eyes and spoke to me of their pain in this mechanistic hell. Some were addicted to an unknown drug that had stolen their life-force, some carried the skeletons of their children in their arms and all were sad and lonely as hell. The machines picked them up one by one, randomly carrying them off into the darkness. Their sorrow infected me to the core and I wished for death a thousand times over, more than anything I have ever wanted. Luckily I was completely unable to recognise reality at all and so couldn't act out that desire.

The lives I lived weren't all this dark, and for a good part of the trip (say 30 minutes out of 2 hours) I was in contact with some nicer entities that guided me away from the horror. Although it was odd, unlike lower doses and different RoAs I have tried with the 4-AcO-DMT, I could not will the tone of the trip in a better direction, even when I stopped fearing what was happening and accepted I might spend forever there.

So they mix together VERY powerfully, although I'm not really sure how much help I can be, as these doses are nowhere near standard even for each drug alone.

Anyone tried combining methoxetamine with 4-ho-mpt yet?

I did this about a dozen times while [that US supplier who is no longer exists] was still selling it. They combine really, really well. I had one of the best nights of my life hanging out with a couple of friends, a bag of methoxetamine, 500mg of of freebase 4-ho-mpt, and a vaporizer. High dose vaporized 4-ho-mpt + low dose MXE is wonderful (and social , as long as you are in the right group!). High dose MXE + low dose 4-ho-mpt is also wonderful (but obviously not social).

Tramadol (only once, didn't try again after I read about the dangers) and a-MT. All worked just fine :D

good boy, I've suffered badly (intensive care and alltogether fucked) from doing rather high doses of MXE with recent opiates in the system. Perhaps the not so clear opiodreceptor incluence of MXE enhances the substances allready there.

take care!

br

Gonna be doing some 2C-T-7 this weekend camping most probably, would it be safe to combine MXE with t-7?

If not does this only apply to T-7 or all the 2c's? if t-7 is suspected to be dangerous then would I better off doing some AMT instead with MXE

Gonna be doing some 2C-T-7 this weekend camping most probably, would it be safe to combine MXE with t-7?

If not does this only apply to T-7 or all the 2c's? if t-7 is suspected to be dangerous then would I better off doing some AMT instead with MXE

Someone has used MXE before dosing with 2c-e.

The 2c-t-x series are very different though; I can't say whether it's safe or not.
From wikipedia; 2c-t-7 is reputed to have MAO-A activity.

READ this!: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2C-T-7

and this: citing Atara's response in the MXE B+D3:

"Methoxetamine is a dopamine reuptake inhibitor, a nicotinic acetylcholine receptor antagonist, an uncompetitive NMDA channel blocker, a dopamine D2 receptor agonist, and a mu-opioid agonist, according to the current SAR as well as subjective reports consistent with this effect profile.

Note the bolded words "serotonin releaser". Methoxetamine has in the past demonstrated the ability to cause serious problems in conjunction with serotonin releasers; the combination of methoxetamine and MDAI (which is a serotonin releaser with no other effects to speak of) lead to the death of one unfortunate Swede who had taken only a moderate dose of both compounds. Simply put: the combination of methoxetamine and a serotonin releaser appears to be extremely dangerous!

It is therefore highly inadvisable to combine methoxetamine with any serotonin releaser or suspected serotonin releaser, or with DXM (a very potent serotonin reuptake inhibitor, though not a releaser) -- this includes MDMA, 6-APB, AMT, MDAI to name a few.

The increasing number of these reports suggest that this interaction is indeed quite real; it is possible however unlikely that methoxetamine acts in some way to inhibit the breakdown of serotonin, via monoamine oxidase inhibition or otherwise. Methoxetamine and the other methoxylated arylcyclohexylamines (4-MeO-PCP, 3-MeO-PCP, 3-MeO-PCE) bear some structural similarity to the infamous PMA and the less-well-known MAOI para-methoxy-phenethylamine (PMPEA). The appearance of unexpected effects is always a possibility when testing a new compound especially testing in vivo with no pre-existing in vitro binding data. To combine these with other compound increases the risk of ingestion substantially."

You decide...though if i had both substances i would avoid the combination

If you do decide to combine the two, remember that you are a guinea pig, and start very small to examine interaction.

Okay ill probably call it off then will have to replan, damn no AMT combo either, remember reading a few bluelighters who said they combine nicely, ah well 2C-B or 2C-D will probably be used instead then or i'll just lay off the methox until the last day or something.

lead to the death of one unfortunate Swede who had taken only a moderate dose of both compounds.

I thought in this case the dose wasn't at all moderate, wasn't it something like 100mg methox + 400mg MDAI taken IV in the same shot?

Anyway yeah cheers for the response man, you could have saved my brain =D

I thought in this case the dose wasn't at all moderate, wasn't it something like 100mg methox + 400mg MDAI taken IV in the same shot?
=D
Yup, precisely.

And he´s also number one contestant for the darwin award........

Yes the death was certainly the opposite of moderate use.

Forgive the incorrect sentiments; if your trying MXE--you should have read the accounts.

The rest of Atara's response is eloquently worded and highly didactic--he may have been referring to the 100 mg of MXE as moderate--who knows.

We all could reasonably conclude that IV'ing high doses of two separately classed RC's is probably a really dumb idea though.

Last edited:
About 4oz of purple lean, 200mg line of mxe and your in a k hole for an hour. Extremely comfortable. Possibly dangerous idk but one of my hardest diss trips ever

It's harder to get to a hole though than with ketamine, isn't it? And 200 mg seems like too big of a dose to do all at once. Only time I've tried it was at 50 mg though. I did not hole, not really that close either, but I did notice a peculiar effect that reminded me of methylphenidate - if not DARI then still a monoamine thing.
I want to try it again (I only had that small sample), but would raise the dose slowly - the monoamine feeling puts me off.

About combinations though: is there any value in combining MXE with ketamine? My guess is not really, but seems worth the try.

About combinations though: is there any value in combining MXE with ketamine? My guess is not really, but seems worth the try.

In past reading of the forums, the K+ MXE combination seems to be a well appreciated one. Wish I could link to specifics, but it's been done.

^i also remember hearing good things about it.
Its definitely on my list of things to do.

MDPV + MXE = hits instantly and feels like underwater? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.