View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Methoxetamine Subthread] Combinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not planning on touching MDPV ever again, but after reading the most recent erowid report on it, I'm even more sure of that.

And combining with another dopamine reuptake inhibiting compound? No thanks!

I was not planning on touching MDPV ever again, but after reading the most recent erowid report on it, I'm even more sure of that.

And combining with another dopamine reuptake inhibiting compound? No thanks!

yea, read that (http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=90252)... a few others about mdpv(http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=90236, http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=82352)...seems like right nasty shit. It makes meth look safe and worthwhile.

thanks for the input.

^ Yes i did this mxe seems to hit instantly (mxe vision felt very floaty like being underwater in a bubble/drunk)

combined meph with mxe last night, made my body like lead, felt like a fucking liquid robot walking around underwater

i went to a house full of drunk people on meph, and took some mxe around. it started off good until we got the mxe going... then it was fucking insane. everybody lost the plot. then i added some DMT in the mix. very trippy fucked up night, these drunk people were treating mxe like it was meph or ket. thinking they were bad-ass and because it was only a small white powder, they could handle anything. drunk as fuck and hoovering up massive lines. i got worried and said they could end up on hospital and one guy got lairy and was like are you threating me, what is this shit..... AFTER he'd just done a massive line. no idea what he was doing. people treat me like i dont know what the fuck im talking about but i know exactly what im on about, none of them knew what DMT was until i brought it over and they loved it. alcohol turns people into such dickheads sometimes. i told them its gotta be respect and the consequences could be massive, they didnt listen. it got too crazy so i left, fuck knows what state they were in by the end. i was tripping balls, all the rain drops flew up and changed color, if i recall i said to this girl "imagine a piece of spaghetti with down syndrome.... i feel like that"

must of been damn near an m-hole, it was mental. combined very well with meph. i didnt feel human anymore. completely different experience from last time. everybody looked really fat, i was absolutely tripping my face off. a packet of rizzlas looked massive like the size of a phone or something. got quite confusing, no idea what i was talking about. probably acted like a cock. and i felt numb and invisible. but people are so stupid sometimes. or perhaps im stupid for taking it over there lol

^ sounds like the ppl i know, back in the legal pv says told em tiny amounts or u wont sleep didnt listen seem few days later "oh didnt sleep that night" haahaa

i did 15mg of very potent 2ce orally, 12 hrs in insullfated around 30mg of mxe, it was great it made me feel rejuvenated and brought back some visuals, my 2c body load disappeared, i lost track of time again when i started smoking a bunch of am2201 canniboid for the 1st time, i ended up doing around another 20mg of the same 2ce, the 2nd day on 2ce ended up being way more visual than the 1st night, there was also little to no 2ce body loud 2nd day. i was completley prepared for these 2 days aswel no worries.

i recommend the 2ce+mxe combo if your comfortable with both the chemicals by them selves already

i really like the ketamine+ mxe combo aswel, i do my mxe after the k

fill in the blank:

dxm:weed::mxe:_____?

weed - which i'm normally not that into - is magical specifically with dxm. i wonder if it has the same effect with mxe, or if there's a another substance that would.

fill in the blank:

dxm:weed::mxe:_____?

weed - which i'm normally not that into - is magical specifically with dxm. i wonder if it has the same effect with mxe, or if there's a another substance that would.

yes. weed intensifies mxe...posted earlier as well

i went to a house full of drunk people on meph, and took some mxe around. it started off good until we got the mxe going... then it was fucking insane. everybody lost the plot. then i added some DMT in the mix. very trippy fucked up night, these drunk people were treating mxe like it was meph or ket. thinking they were bad-ass and because it was only a small white powder, they could handle anything. drunk as fuck and hoovering up massive lines. i got worried and said they could end up on hospital and one guy got lairy and was like are you threating me, what is this shit..... AFTER he'd just done a massive line. no idea what he was doing. people treat me like i dont know what the fuck im talking about but i know exactly what im on about, none of them knew what DMT was until i brought it over and they loved it. alcohol turns people into such dickheads sometimes. i told them its gotta be respect and the consequences could be massive, they didnt listen. it got too crazy so i left, fuck knows what state they were in by the end. i was tripping balls, all the rain drops flew up and changed color, if i recall i said to this girl "imagine a piece of spaghetti with down syndrome.... i feel like that"

must of been damn near an m-hole, it was mental. combined very well with meph. i didnt feel human anymore. completely different experience from last time. everybody looked really fat, i was absolutely tripping my face off. a packet of rizzlas looked massive like the size of a phone or something. got quite confusing, no idea what i was talking about. probably acted like a cock. and i felt numb and invisible. but people are so stupid sometimes. or perhaps im stupid for taking it over there lol

Hmmm...i'm not very big on sharing RC's at parties or with strangers in general.
I believe people should either know exactly what they're taking or be comfortable enough with the idea and safety. That said i've dosed alot of people on mxe and am tired of explaining what it is a bit...but it was all done properly.

I guess mxe+meph is a go though.

any thoughts about phenibut + mxe?

i'd like to try adding phenibut to a high dose of mxe to smooth out effects.

Posted this in the EADD MXE thread. It is relevent here too!

Has anyone else combined this with pod tea?

If you're like me and prefer drinking smaller amounts to enjoy the high whilst being able to get on with stuff and not spend the whole evening nodding, then a small amount of sublingual MXE (<20 mg) combo's REALLY well.

It seems to add to the stimulating side of the pod high, but in all the best ways, such as increased motivation and sociability. Usually I prefer to be alone when I use both drugs seperately. The high still remains totally chill though. I've not tried it in larger dissociative doses but I can't see them complementing each other. I'm assuming this synergy is related to the DRI properties of MXE.

I discovered this when I decided to see if small daily doses of MXE could help stop my tolerance rising. I just decided to do a little bit more one day.

I'm quite shocked that when using small daily doses of mxe then I didn't have to increase the amount of pods I was using at all. This was over a period of 2-3 months. When my MXE ran out, my pod quantity started to rise again. I know all about NDMA antagonists and tolerance but I didn't expect it to be so effective!

I should add that I'm not a daily drinker of PPT. I drink it usually about twice a week and only redose with the same pods (you can get a couple weaker teas out of the same pods to give a slight boost). I also take a few weeks out now and again to let tolerance drop a bit. I'm currently using around 8 large pods of the gigantheum variety. I maintaned at around 5 pods when using the MXE, I was also drinking a lot more then (maybe 3-4 times a week).

So if there are any PPT drinkers out there, try a threshold dose when the tea starts to kick in and see what you think. Perhaps try sub threshold doses for tolerance too.

any thoughts about phenibut + mxe?

i'd like to try adding phenibut to a high dose of mxe to smooth out effects.

Uhh, did you read the very first post in this thread??

...anyways to save you time and elaborate, the two mix nicely. I find that mxe can postpone sleep, so phenibut helps bring you into some of the best, most refreshing sleep you'll ever have.

There really is no smoothing out needed for mxe, so phenibut is kind of an additive to the sedate aspect of the experience. It is completely unnecessary to take concurrently, though at low doses of each of the following, MXE + alcohol + phenibut is a great chill evening.

Might be more helpful if you find yourself in an anxious spot at a higher dose of MXE, or have decided to use some sort of stimulant with MXE.

Cheers, and like your teachers told you: read before you ask a question!

taking Mxe with dexmethylphenidate had kind of an unpleasant synergy: flushing and additive effect to CNS stimulation--they are both dopamine reuptake inhibitors though.

It wasn't bad, but I had low doses of each and wouldn't plan to repeat--I am #4 was pretty crazy though, especially because I had a completely different expectation for what the movie would be like

i add a really nice experience w/ MXE the other night (dose was 50mg sbulingual, plus 20mg more infussilated t+1.5, and with phenibut). was quite amazing. the come-up really, really reminded me of ibogaine, and the main experience very, very similar to dxm (but better and w/out the bodyload).

anyway, i felt like it could use some added "color". you know what i mean? (just like weed adds color to the DXM space.). i'm thinking low-dose shrooms - has anybody tried this? what about lsd, or dmt?

Every one is mixing MXE with their RCs, what about good old MXE and LSD?

They combine well. There's some additive D2 agonism with this combination; nothing much to worry about from a safety standpoint, and it produces some pretty strong euphoric effects.

anyway, i felt like it could use some added "color". you know what i mean? (just like weed adds color to the DXM space.). i'm thinking low-dose shrooms - has anybody tried this? what about lsd, or dmt?

Low dose shrooms goes great with methoxetamine, as do most other 4-substituted tryptamines and simple tryptamines. Probably a little less euphoric and slightly less visual than with an equipotent dose of LSD, but it is more profound from a mental standpoint in my opinion.

DMT + methoxetamine is nothing short of incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.