View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Methoxetamine Subthread] Combinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm pretty sure i'm gonna try MXE with mescaline, with pod tea, and then with both :)

any word on mixing it with MAOIs? very possibly dangerous, but plausibly ok. i ask, cuz if it's ok, i'd be curious about MXE + ayahuasca!

i'm pretty sure i'm gonna try MXE with mescaline, with pod tea, and then with both :)

any word on mixing it with MAOIs? very possibly dangerous, but plausibly ok. i ask, cuz if it's ok, i'd be curious about MXE + ayahuasca!

read post #51 in this thread, that's as much as I can give you regarding the MAOI answer.

Have fun trying mescaline though you lucky dog!

God, I can't wait to get my hands on this chem. Going to try combining it with some 4-HO-DET.

DMT + methoxetamine is nothing short of incredible.

You said it! The combo blew me to bits in the most beautiful and awe inspiring way ever. I've been catapulted across hyperspace dancing alongside multiple entities and also seen what I can only describe as an angel (not religious) or feminine goddess appear beside me and these visions are off just miniscule amounts of DMT. The methoxetamine seems to potentiate it dramatically. It's one of the most epic combos I've ever tried =D

You said it! The combo blew me to bits in the most beautiful and awe inspiring way ever. I've been catapulted across hyperspace dancing alongside multiple entities and also seen what I can only describe as an angel (not religious) or feminine goddess appear beside me and these visions are off just miniscule amounts of DMT. The methoxetamine seems to potentiate it dramatically. It's one of the most epic combos I've ever tried =D

Oooohhh.... I drool at the thought of this.

I'm gonna combine 4-aco-dmt and mxe for my next trip. Maybe I'll have to wait until I come across some DMT to smoke after the peak.

MXE+ 25c nbome was pretty amazing. I was crying my guts out in bliss.
25C is a little too long for me to take in the evening though.

n20 a big yes. literally at one point (doing a single whippet from a balloon after about 150mg mxe) it felt like i was at the height of a 2c-i peak! with flashing colors whole vision sorta 'dancing' outwards like proper intense blast-off mode haha loved it, but it only lasted about 10 seconds.

combined about 400mg of mxe with about 50mg mdma, about 40mg 2c-b and around a gram of crystal mephedrone. oh and some big lines of good old normal ketamine. dancing in a club with loads of lights and stuff hanging from the ceiling

wow.

honestly wow. fuuuuuucking hell wow.a truly amazing night

combined about 400mg of mxe with about 50mg mdma, about 40mg 2c-b and around a gram of crystal mephedrone.
honestly wow. fuuuuuucking hell wow.a truly amazing night

thats a shitton of mxe man, most I've heard of anyone doing--you got a tolerance much?

same with the 2c-b and meph, I don't doubt your experiences, but I'll tout these dosages to the rest with quite a word of caution

cannabis----even better------any edibles. I do not know Why it reacts the way it does but they both have a synergy when combined and it is a constant peak.

@Oykef, either your MXE is cut or a really, really bad synth.

Nobody should emulate what you did.

50 mg of MDMA is really negligible though.

Besides from that, shouldn´t this thread should be made into a sub-thread?

thats a shitton of mxe man, most I've heard of anyone doing--you got a tolerance much?

same with the 2c-b and meph, I don't doubt your experiences, but I'll tout these dosages to the rest with quite a word of caution

yeah man ive got a HENCH tolerance to k, have had it for years now, unfortuanly it seems to have crossed over to mxe too :(

it was my 4th time doing 2c-b, ive done 2 lots of 20mg orally, and 40mg orally once, but i havent done it for about a year. this time i snorted 40mg set across 3 bumps over a few hours, and it blew me away! altho it burned more than anything else ive ever snorted! ive only ever done 2c-i once at 25mg oral and it was always a more powerful experiance than 2c-b but this time the 2c-b was way more powerfull but definately not for as long

also i havent done meph since about xmas but when it was legal i used to get bulk orders in and cained shit loads of it (up to 8 grams in a session sometimes) and my tolerence never dropped

@Oykef, either your MXE is cut or a really, really bad synth.

Nobody should emulate what you did.

50 mg of MDMA is really negligible though.

Besides from that, shouldn´t this thread should be made into a sub-thread?

i really dont think so cuz i gave my friend with no tolerance a tiny line like no more than 25-50mg and within an hour he was literally rubbing the carpet and scared to do more lol

cannabis----even better------any edibles. I do not know Why it reacts the way it does but they both have a synergy when combined and it is a constant peak.

Yea, indeed. Cannabis always helps out MXE, but the edibles do raise it up to a hell of a plateau. My friend, the first time trying at around 15 or so mg MXE, after eating a brownie around an hour earlier...he was a tiny bit high already--got high from the MXE, and kept getting higher as the brownie kept feeding in.

I kept reassuring him that he'd be fine, cause he was almost a little too high, but he had a great time minus being kept up a little later than he'd liked to be.

yeah man ive got a HENCH tolerance to k, have had it for years now, unfortuanly it seems to have crossed over to mxe too :(

it was my 4th time doing 2c-b, ive done 2 lots of 20mg orally, and 40mg orally once, but i havent done it for about a year. this time i snorted 40mg set across 3 bumps over a few hours, and it blew me away! altho it burned more than anything else ive ever snorted! ive only ever done 2c-i once at 25mg oral and it was always a more powerful experiance than 2c-b but this time the 2c-b was way more powerfull but definately not for as long

also i havent done meph since about xmas but when it was legal i used to get bulk orders in and cained shit loads of it (up to 8 grams in a session sometimes) and my tolerence never dropped

i really dont think so cuz i gave my friend with no tolerance a tiny line like no more than 25-50mg and within an hour he was literally rubbing the carpet and scared to do more lol

lol...when life hands you a jeffrey, stroke the furry walls

but yea man, thanks for clarifying. Doses that high are a red flag for trolling on a harm reduction site...sounds like you had a hella good time. Frankly, I'd love to hear some more about it.

Would be interested in writing a trip report? You've certainly had a unique and unparalleled experience.

How much DMT exactly? I assume you wait to plateau on the MXE then vape the DMT?

@Oykef

Yeah, apparently you have an insane tolerance to MXE (must suck)

I reckon 400 mg would be a lethal dose to most people.

"don´t try this at home, kids" ;)

I read on here before someone did a gram of MxE and was ok....

400mg isnt even hole-material for me :(

probably a gram throughout a night or something, but I've never heard of a single 400mg dose here before. could be wrong though

Status
Not open for further replies.