View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Methoxetamine Subthread] Combinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to see some of the combos people have enjoyed here. I read somewhere that combining with methylone was a rather stupid idea. I figured it was safe to say that the same advice applied to some degree to ethylone as well. I didn't combine, but did take MXE (30 mg) approximately a day after some ethylone (200 mg). It was easily the scariest trip of my life with plenty of worrying physical symptoms.

I can't claim that the ethylone from the day before was definitely responsible, but would be interested to know if anyone else here has experience with this combo, or if anyone has any thoughts on this. Not something I'm doing again anyway, but I'm still interested to hear from the community here.

I've mixed it with adderall and concerta before, the adderall did nothing except one cigarette that i smoked felt amazing like i was speeding a little, but sadly i was dissociated so it was drowned out. Concerta after a bit of alcohol and nitrous and last of the mxe was fun for a while then it just turned into taking concerta for an extended period of time :/

since methoxetamine is like ketamine, and people mix cocaine with it i have a theory

100mg of mxe and 20mg of mdpv to simulate the same effect except it will be long lasting?

^It sounds like a bad combo to me. Have you ever tried mixing coke and k? Some people like it apparently, but I tried it once and it was just weird. Wired without being able to walk. MDPV is a crappy compound anyway.

Yeah mixing it with a stimulant is dangerous. It is quite stimulating by itself and raises the HR, there is absolutely no need for a stimulant with it. It is similar to K but very, very different. One of the main ones being the stimulation.

I have tried it IV with dex-amphetamine and it did add to the stimulation but kinda ruined the dex a bit because it was too weird to be as euphoric, pretty neutral but still moderately pleasant.

The MDPV paranoia mixed with the MXE delusions sounds like the fastes route to a psyche ward discovered yet.

Although I've never tried the mix, I've often heard people saying they find MXE to be like the Ketamine + Cocaine combination without adding anything - I don't find that too surprising, given it has quite a bit of DRI (Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor) action, and it does remind me of both drugs.

I don't think adding a stimulant to Methoxetamine will make for the greatest combination really.

Yeah mixing it with a stimulant is dangerous. It is quite stimulating by itself and raises the HR, there is absolutely no need for a stimulant with it. It is similar to K but very, very different. One of the main ones being the stimulation.

I have tried it IV with dex-amphetamine and it did add to the stimulation but kinda ruined the dex a bit because it was too weird to be as euphoric, pretty neutral but still moderately pleasant.

The MDPV paranoia mixed with the MXE delusions sounds like the fastes route to a psyche ward discovered yet.

I think ketamine is technically also stimulating...though probably not to the same extent as MXE. I can't say it's wise to mix either drug with stimulants. In fact to be honest mixing anything with stimulants is unhealthy.

Although I've never tried the mix, I've often heard people saying they find MXE to be like the Ketamine + Cocaine combination without adding anything - I don't find that too surprising, given it has quite a bit of DRI (Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor) action, and it does remind me of both drugs.

I don't think adding a stimulant to Methoxetamine will make for the greatest combination really.

if u want true euphoria with no risk is to add euphoric psychedelic like 2C-B or perhaps 4-HO-MIPT. I think the DRI action with dissociative effect goes extremely well. 2C-B + MXE is my favourite party drug, there's a def synergy not achievable with K, pronounced smooth controllable euphoria, amazing designer CEVs, and OEVs, w/ ZERO hungover nextday is unbeatable for me.

Last edited:
I agree with the above post, but might I suggest 4-ho-met? It can certainly be euphoric, at least I found it so, and it always combined well in my experiences.
I have tried it with small amounts of 2c-e as well, but not enough to get a real feel for the combination, it just made a near m-hole more "lucid", brought out emotions a bit more I think, can't remember too well.

Also, its an extra comfort to me that psychedelics (5ht2a agonists) (supposedly) prevent nmda antagonist neurotoxicity, according to this paper (you may have seen it):

http://www.nature.com/?file=/npp/journal/v18/n1/full/1395108a.html&filetype=pdf

went out last night on the cocktails and a bump of MXE discovered it mixes well with a spirit called "agwa" http://www.agwabuzz.com/history made out cocoa leaves. what a mix wow. hangover from hell next day but what a mix! ended badly bit drunk but woooooozzzzaaa what a buzz.

I agree with the above post, but might I suggest 4-ho-met? It can certainly be euphoric, at least I found it so, and it always combined well in my experiences.
I have tried it with small amounts of 2c-e as well, but not enough to get a real feel for the combination, it just made a near m-hole more "lucid", brought out emotions a bit more I think, can't remember too well.

Also, its an extra comfort to me that psychedelics (5ht2a agonists) (supposedly) prevent nmda antagonist neurotoxicity, according to this paper (you may have seen it):

http://www.nature.com/?file=/npp/journal/v18/n1/full/1395108a.html&filetype=pdf

Im waiting for the arrival of 4-ho-met. i will test it during this week or next week ;)

I had a great MXE trip on the tail end of a high dose 40HO-MET trip, it was very delusional but really interesting and complex. It involved a worldwide conspiracy staring ME as the main character that went for hours and into details I couldn't even begin to describe. What else was wonderful is that it all played out in front of me while my bed floated around the room. :). Be wary of too much.

I am one of those people :)

I had a great MXE trip on the tail end of a high dose 40HO-MET trip, it was very delusional but really interesting and complex. It involved a worldwide conspiracy staring ME as the main character that went for hours and into details I couldn't even begin to describe. What else was wonderful is that it all played out in front of me while my bed floated around the room. :). Be wary of too much.

I am one of those people :)
i do not notice the DRI if i dont spend like a night without sleeping though.

I have used and abused MXE a fair bit, no where near what a lot of others have done but enough to change the effects a fair bit. I have always noticed the DRI a fair bit but the more I use, the more pronounced it becomes.
Low doses make an excellent stimulant, with euphoria, sedation, increased confidence and with slight hints of psychedelic effects.

I have always called it psychedelic cocaine.

EDIT: I have to wonder if these are some of its delusional aspects and become more 'lost' in the other effects of higher doses.

6-apb and MXE - opinions?

Hi,

Looking for some thoughts on whether to experiment tonight by adding 20-30mg of MXE to the 1 6-apb pellet I had a couple of hours back

I'm somewhat experienced with both drugs individually at higher doses.

I've taken much more MXE than suggested above while on an aMT trip and had a fantastic, if somewhat out-of-body experience - Chemical Brothers live might have been special anyway, but that combo really did it for me....

Bit worried by the MDMA negativity, but thinking that i'm not actually on mdma and going to be keep the dose reasonably low - wife here 100% sober to watch over me as well...

The success of the aMT combo is tempting me, you see...........

Have read through 12 pages of thread and no closer to a decision so thought I'd post, and then go back to trying to dig up some info.

Any advice/experiences appreciated.

-------------------

The part of this post below the dotted line is a later update.

Too much negativity around this combo for me to experiment tonight
C
I still am v interested tho in anyone else who has tried 1 6-apb pellet with 20-30mg mxe.....
P
It's on my maybe list for 2012... I. The meantime 6-apb is as pleasantly jawclenching as ever.

Think it will be aMT, with added mxe, for my Primal Scream gig next week. Higher Than The Sun, how are ye?

Last edited:
6-APB acts in a very similar way to MDMA/MDA, so all the same precautions should be taken. All the same dangers are likely to apply. I wouldn't combine the two as we don't really know yet whether MXE has any significant effect on serotonin - it's unlikely, but if it even has as much as say DXM it could potentially lead to serotonin syndrome.

At that dose you could be fine, but personally I'd stay clear of it - doesn't sound the best combo, particularly when the one majorly publicised death for MXE was in combination with a strong serotonin releaser - something which 6-APB also is.

Methoxetamine + acetylcysteine = anti-depressing effects without euphoria nor dissociation.

Useless for recreational value, but possibly a marketable, instantly effective AD.

with not much tolerance: 10mg of valium and 20mg of MXE. few hours later repeat the dose of each. then repeat it again if you wanna get quite twisted. very nice experience, good combo, very smooth and noddy, takes some of the confusion away and enhances the euphoria. much better than trying to mix it with alcohol

random info: from what ive heard and experienced, never mix this stuff with stims

Tonight I mixed 20 - 50mg's MXE up the nose with 1mg Eitzolam + some weed and had a pretty great time. First time taking MXE and very low tolerance to eitzolam. Didn't tempt too much of the psy or any intro/retrospective parts of it but saw that they were there but maybe the eitzolam lessend them a little bit although its hard to say until I have bit more exp with it. Reminded me of the good side of dxm + mxe's own vibe and when I smoked some grass it definatley got a lot more intense.
Planning to mix MXE + Alcohol + grass on Christmas so we will see how that goes just hope that it doesn't all become too much as I could see it might unless the effects of the alcohol overlap the mxe.

Considering mixing MXE + aMT + Alcohol + Eitzolam + Weed but worried about all this unsafe nonsense with the aMT, how unsafe is it? And how could it be made safer(keep dose of such and such low etc)?

Hi, Looking for some thoughts on whether to experiment tonight by adding 20-30mg of MXE to the 1 6-apb pellet I had a couple of hours back?

a few weeks ago, my wife and i took about 100mg of 6-apb powder, followed by about 25mg 2 hours later. I started dosing MXE at the same time we dosed our initial 6-apb ... took about 10-15mg nasal mxe. Dosed another 10-15mg about 2 hours later, followed by 2 or 3 more doses of 10-15mg every hour hour to hour-and-a-half or so. I found the mxe mixed very nicely with the 6-apb. Just keep the mxe doses on the lower side ..

Status
Not open for further replies.