Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Buying Marijuana seeds over the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally i'd rather deal with a reliable company thats been around a few years and has a proven track record rather than aussie companys operating in a very grey area.To each thier own,i guess
... Yep. It just depends on what you want to risk I guess. Just remember that in Australia it's an illegal product you're trying to buy... on one hand you risk your money dealing with a company that doesn't have the established reputation, while on the other hand you risk getting busted by customs importing marijuana seeds.

BigTrancer :)

This might be a late addition to the party, but I think there's been some changes to importing cannabis seeds to Australia since this thread was originally posted. According down the page a little bit, it is possible to import marijuana seeds into Australia if you have a license and permit from the Office of Drug Control (ODC). There are other requirements too from the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources (DAWR) regarding the importation of cannabis seeds into Australia. Check it out for yourself as laws keep changing - but to burst your bubble, it would most likely be an uphill battle to fulfil the requirements of a license and permit to import cannabis seeds legally into Australia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obvious advertisement is obvious.

Welcome to Australia where everything is illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.