• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Trip Report of the Month Nomination Thread-April 2011

Get these nominations in by April 27th so we can get to the good stuff...the voting :)

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be better to start voting in May? So the next Trip Report of the Month will be TR of May, and not April 22 - May 22 month :)

Could we also nominate: (4-Fluoroamphetamine/100mg's) Inexperienced:purephoria in a Powder?
Also, it looks like I proposed 50% of all nominated reports...8)

Solipsis said:
My vote goes out to this one! But I'm not sure when the voting part starts...
BTW, it is strange to register on BL only to post 2 TR and then go away. And he'll get custom title:)

Hey allium thanks for the nomination. Maybe we can find you a special title that reads...Nomination King of the Month=D=D;)

Well we have to start the voting before the end of the month because things move in bluelight time here at bluelight :) To get the right amount of votes for the poll it might take longer than a normal week.

Maybe we can find you a special title that reads...Nomination King of the Month
=D LOL!

Well we have to start the voting before the end of the month because things move in bluelight time here at bluelight To get the right amount of votes for the poll it might take longer than a normal week
So reports posted on April 22th - April 30th will be allowed for the next month nomination?

Ok here is the updated:

Turn in all nominations by April 27th.
If anyone has a great trip report to turn in between April 27th and the start of the new month, they can wait a few days until posting it if they would like to be in the running for the next month.

There used to be a TR on Erowid by a guy who did a plateau sigma dose of DXM, and the TR linked to another site where the trip was. I can't find it anymore, but it was one of the best I've ever read. He went to a land where there were dinosaurs and shit if I remember correctly. Anyhow, if anyone knows what I'm talking about and knows where the TR is, I would love a link.

That one isn't from this month, though.

Still reviewing these.

Deadline is two days away everyone! Make sure and come cast your vote as soon as the poll is up :)

This thread is now closed..Thanks for the nominations everyone. The poll will be posted soon!