NASADD Social- US Bankai bullet takes out Bin Laden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohline, you really do have a fire pussy.....not that I ever doubted you

Sooooooo.......
Working from home tomorrow...my boss insisted on it

Damn it feels good to be a gangster

you should totally procasturbate tomorrow.

cuz everytime i try to leave
somethign keep pulling on my sleave
i dont want to but i gotta say
these drugs really got ahold of me

That legendary vicodin habit really fucked his shit up.

Those five little white 5/500s could break any man.

That legendary vicodin habit really fucked his shit up.

Those five little white 5/500s could break any man.

ima keep my comments to myself on that one.

what was he on this last time? someone told me it was ambien or some shit. i dont get how someone can get addicted to ambien but whatevs

Cause every time I try to tell them "no"
They won't let me ever let them go
I'm a sucker all I gotta say
These drugs really got a hold of me

Mmmm dilaudid..shits so hard to find around here. And yet, they give out opana er like candy. I can't wait to see the end result of these soccer moms I know who have recently gotten their 30 mg a day vicodin scripts swapped for opana 20s, and who have discovered the joys of snorting.

Mmmm dilaudid..shits so hard to find around here. And yet, they give out opana er like candy. I can't wait to see the end result of these soccer moms I know who have recently gotten their 30 mg a day vicodin scripts swapped for opana 20s, and who have discovered the joys of snorting.

i just dont understand it dude. i guess its just memphis but dude, dillies never run out over here. wish to god i knew how they keep their shit open at all times.

Really, when you think about it not much dilaudid is necessary to maintain a typical addict. Just a standard 120x4 mg script could keep me lit for a month

Really, when you think about it not much dilaudid is necessary to maintain a typical addict. Just a standard 120x4 mg script could keep me lit for a month

i would have to disagree

imo its the exact opposite. since dilaudid only last all of 1 hour it normally takes multiple doses a day to maintain not to mention its easy as fuck to gain tolerance. with 120 p4s you are looking at 2 1/2-3 weeks tops.

just my opiniopn

fucking wish 120 count scripts were standard. shit i got metal all up in my back and cant talk a doctor into giving me 30 a fucking month.

^^ dillies are all day where im coppin

dude says only a few ppl buy em, most go for the dope

EDIT: i like to get a lil of each

dude i wish someone would engineer a drug with the bang of dilaudid and the legs of heroin

shit would be so cash.

i am SO doing a 12mg shot tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.