NASADD Social- US Bankai bullet takes out Bin Laden

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have a vagina, which means you shouldn't be saying anything because my penis should be lodged in your esophagus. sorry dawg, just how i roll

AND YEAH I HAD TO GOOGLE HOW TO SPELL ESOPHAGUS WHAT OF IT?

I don't think that 3 inches will reach my esophagus but whatever, a boy can dream I suppose

diluadid and cofee

oh yea

............just kidding, waitin til sat to get me sum dope n diluadid :(

diluadid and cofee

oh yea

............just kidding, waitin til sat to get me sum dope n diluadid :(

:::facepalm:::

:::shakes head:::

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.

no because then you would just be doing what all whores do....LIE

Well how is it my fault that you have a small penis? I would just be trying to make YOU feel better...I see such efforts would be in vain. It doesn't pay to be nice

memphis needs to stfu.

like, badly.

and pff, i've been saying the same shit for awhile now.

Well how is it my fault that you have a small penis? I would just be trying to make YOU feel better...I see such efforts would be in vain. It doesn't pay to be nice

i dont speak whore, im sorry, you are going to have to translate into completely fucking awesome for me to understand.

:::facepalm:::

:::shakes head:::

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.

i know right?

i mean im off today n it would be soo convenient to go down there right now, but i dont get paid til tom, but tom i work from 7-4 and if i go when i leave work at 4 i will easily be looking at a 3 hour traffic ride so i think im just gonna cop when i got off work on saturday, thats the plan atleast

i know i know :facepalm:, i should be high right now, i know this, but i gotsta do what i gotsta do

Wow, I logged off BL for 15 minutes and missed the whole show.

Also, fuck coffee. Dilaudid would be nice, though.

I'm so glad I'm not a guy, I would kill myself if I was born with a small penis. How don't know how you guys with small penises get through life each day and how do you ever expect to get fucked?

I'm so glad I'm not a guy, I would kill myself if I was born with a small penis. How don't know how you guys with small penises get through life each day and how do you ever expect to get fucked?

you learn that most females are fucking morons and will believe anything and by the time they see it, its too late anyway.

that and money goes a long way.

and drugs

and lights turned low

i could go on and on...

and god forbid you meet a female that isnt a whore and doesnt care about how big your dick is...

itt we learn why memphis hasnt been laid in over a year.

and on that note peal jam-alive gets played on my iphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.