• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Pins and needles with IV use?

I've commonly had painful pins and needles too and while my dude has that batch I had to take some benadryl before a decent shot to help with it. Otherwise, the rush on my face/head/chest/back/hands was pretty unbearable. It sucked, bad. Benadryl helps a bit but always made me nod a bit easier/feel a bit more fucked up. Tread lightly and don't overdo it thinking you can do a bigger shot since the benadryl will fix the pins and needles.

I have to agree that the pins and needles feeling can most definitely be a histamine reaction, however I have also read on multiple occasions that IV fetanyl can produce a strong pins and needles feeling, although it seems rare that fetanyl is used as a cutting agent.

When I first began IV'ing heroin I used to look forward to the pins and needles feeling haha :)

same.. when i used to IV BTH, i would get pins and needles in my face, head, and back of my neck as soon as the shot hit me. this would usually indicate a good batch and went hand in hand with the rush for me. if i dint feel that, it was usually weaker and i was dissapointed. it would only last maybe 10-15 seconds tho.. people from where im from would talk about that like it was amazing.. that u know its the good shit when u get pins and needles in ur face after ur shot. i thought it might be the 6-MAM doing that? not really sure tho

No one is using morphine as a cut. There were rumors of dope cut with fentanyl going round last year in the north east, but I think that was bullshit too.
It most certainly was not a rumor. At least where I am they are doing it(stateside,in FL)
But yeah, you could see the fentanyl, not only was the shit was outrageously strong but when you broke it up you could see all these little black dots in it, the more black dots you saw the stronger it was. So much so that a girlfriend of my coworkers second cousin once removeds nephew...snorted a quarter of a cap, (caps are about .15-.2g tops) and that was enough for her to OD. Granted her tolerance was next to nothing, but just snorting .05g's, to od, come on that's more than just strong h. Weird addition to it is, those caps really did not have a taste to them at all, they almost tasted like nothing, or so I heard. I read all this in the newspaper.?
But as far as cutting it with morphine I have no idea. But this guy told me there's a batch right now that the pins and needles is so strong it's uncomfortable, your face gets super red and you get very warm and it feels like you just want to scratch the bottom of your feet and your palms and butthole puckers it's very intense unejoyable unless that passes then your left with a warm euphoric buzz. So I would like to know myself, just for those out there who are doing it they can be aware.

I was excepted into a program in Canada where a amazing compassionate MD and his team are supplying some of us with what is said to be pure Dam , today being my first day the first shot was 100mg IV was insane lovely Rush all we love about good H the second shot was 3.5 hours later and was 150 mg nice again but moderate pins and needles , the third Shot was again exactly 3 hours layer I was back a little early it was 200 mg and the worst pins and needles I have had where I was not shotting strait morephine Cokked down from Meslon or injectable ampules I had from Military in USA and Colombian source , I know Morphine and it felt like I was Slamming 70/30 Morphine to Heroin Cut , I think the Heroin is suppose to be from a Swiss Pharma company .