• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

30 mg Oxycodone (perc 30, blues..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comely

Greenlighter
Ok so I'm new here and I have some questions about this drug. From what I understand about these pills, there are A's, M's, and V's (imprints) all 30mg. what are the differences between them all? also, I have just recently been introduced to snorting them but I have found that for me it is way less effective than taking them orally. is that because I have taken them orally for so long? usually everybody says that snorting them is way more effective so I've been pretty pissed off when i snort half a pill and nothing really seems to happen. so i guess i'm just looking to get some advice/feedback.. anything that can help me understand more about these pills. thanks guys!

~Comely

If you're talking about snorting Percocets than that's the problem. Percocets are an oxycodone/apap combination. So you're basically snorting Tylenol. Which is barely soluble. And if it is just oxycodone maybe it's an extended release form which could gel up in your nose.

Percs dont come in 30mgs. If you have the oxys with the V on them which I believ are the Qualitest, you can snort them. The M are Mallinckrodt & are definitely snortable & the A's im not too sure which company makes those. Also, taking oxycodone pills orally are gonna be more effective than snorting them.

^What this guy said. There is no such thing as a "Perk 30" or a "Percocet 30". All the Percocet and similar generics contain oxycodone and APAP. The pill you have contains just oxycodone and fillers only, which makes it easier (and safer) to snort. TheLostBoys is correct about eating oxycodone being more effective than snorting.

However, if you want to get a rush, snort at least part of the pill. Many people get good results from eating half the pill and then snorting the other half.

the A's are Actavis or Amide according to some people. Anyways I use to snort them for like 3-4 years and then was scripted roxicodone 30mg and snorted those a while and started taking them orally and it kills the pain much better, last longer and holds off any W/D symptons longer. So i reccomend taking all your meds orally for a longer lasting feeling and pain free. I think snorting is more looking for a buzz.

What you have are roxicodone, its oxycodone without tylenol, since oxycontin once again changed its formula, to now when you chew into it it renders it useless, leaving the roxis the most highly abused drug there is.
The A, and the M are the same manufacturer, the A is the generic, the M is the brand name as it has the 30 stamped on the back of it. The V is a company called Qualitest, they also make Soma,and Xanax. This is the last version of of oxycodone in an HCL form, which means hill billy heroin. Snorting it is a waste of time imo, if you arent afraid of of the needle, you dont have to mainline(go IV) but you can do a shot in the muscle and it will hit you much stronger than snorting it. Also you have to becareful snorting pills, the fillers they use can build up in your lungs, and cause serious breathing problems. Shooting it, is very simple, I dont know what your tolerance is but say you crush up 3 make sure its a fine powder, what I do is use a 3ml syringe to prepare it and a 1ml insulin pin to inject. Your draw about 1ml of water, and give it a good stir, then you take a piece of cotton and wet that, it makes it easier to draw up the oxycodone. What you draw out will be blue, dont be alarmed, this is what it looks like, you will be drawing up the oxycodone with the the 3ml syringe, with the needle removed this way you can insert the insulin pin into the hole at the top of the needle, and simply draw down your solution. Again if your arent down to mainline, go IM, draw the oxycodone in and the re attach the needle. all the shit left in the spoon is the filler the use in the pill, and its what you dont want in your body. And again, I have no idea what you tolerance is, injecting is a rapid on set, you may want to use less than you normally do the first time to see how it effects you, Ive been using them for so long, I usually inject 200mgs, a dose that would kill some people, but after 20 yrs of use tolerance is the enemy

Hope that helps

I know there are no such things as 30mg percocet which is why i called them 30mg oxycodone. the slang for them, at least around here, are "perc 30's" or "Blues" because of their color. I think you guys are right that taking them orally gets you better effects than snorting, although i have heard the opposite from tons of my friends and people on this site. Thank you for all the information about the different letters, that helps a lot. I think I'll stick with popping them for now :p

Thanks guys!

~Comely

roxys

Ok so I'm new here and I have some questions about this drug. From what I understand about these pills, there are A's, M's, and V's (imprints) all 30mg. what are the differences between them all? also, I have just recently been introduced to snorting them but I have found that for me it is way less effective than taking them orally. is that because I have taken them orally for so long? usually everybody says that snorting them is way more effective so I've been pretty pissed off when i snort half a pill and nothing really seems to happen. so i guess i'm just looking to get some advice/feedback.. anything that can help me understand more about these pills. thanks guys!

~Comely

best way to handle rs, snort or if ur an IV user, crush in spoon with water, cotton filter, find a vein... enjoy

the reason it doesnt feel as good is because the oral bioavailability is higher than the insufflated..
so basically when you take it orally MORE of the drug actually gets into your system than when you snort it. snorting just provides more of a rush which is why people do it. also many people like the 'ritual' of chopping up and snorting a pill or whatever they are snorting.

Status
Not open for further replies.