Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: The Age: Drugged man cuts off penis

hoptis

Bluelight Crew
Saw this article last night... not sure how appropriate it is for this forum but... wow... and OUCH.
Drugged man cuts off penis
Police said the man was believed to be high on amphetamines. He attacked himself with a large kitchen carving knife during an argument with his wife at a home in the northern NSW town of Inverell.
The bizarre act of self-mutilation was witnessed by two ambulance officers who were called to the home at 2.30pm on Tuesday by the distraught woman after the man, aged 38, initially cut off the little finger on his right hand. Inverell police Inspector Dave Harrington said when ambulance officers arrived at the home, the woman ran from the house followed by the man, who was still armed with the knife.
Not sure about you but I'd rather dance or something.

Maybe he was dancing.. Gives new meaning to 'Cutting up the dancefloor'
[ 20 September 2002: Message edited by: wazza ]

Perhaps you should add this to your quote
"The man then cut off his scrotum and penis before lopping off his left hand at the wrist-joint, just as Inspector Harrington and six other police officers arrived at the scene. "
I mean, seriously, how? How could he do that to himself, it boggles me, no amount og drugs and crazzyness would ever make me do that
Ever
Dood was one fucked up mofo :p

Angel dust will do this to you. There was a guy in Indonesia that sliced pieces of his face off with a piece of glass and fed them to his dog.
Obviously his pills weren't "smacky".

Heres a link to the pic of the guy who slashed the skin off his face while on PCP (he was from New York).
web page
Just scroll down to the pic named 'Face Off'.

Dude, that face off pic is so wrong, I'm going straight to hell now.

It must have been the so-called 'Tuesday Blues'.
A while ago, I've read an article on BL about a famous rapper that, while under the influence of PCP, killed a woman and started eating her. I'll try to look for the article.

Heh heh this reminds me of a prisoner in one of the Glasgow prisons a couple of years ago who was admitted to the hospital I was working in after removing his own testicles with his bare hands. One of the prison guards thoughtfully brought the guy's testicles to the hospital in a yoghurt pot.
clop

^
thought i saw that "faceoff" before hannibal on a NYC paramedic/photo enthusiast's page

Originally posted by **rAsPuTiN**:
isn't that cutting your own face thing an urban myth derived from "Hannibal"
No, but the way he did it is a bit of an urban myth. His friends said he went into the bathroom with his two big dogs, and ages later they found him like that (and found bits of him inside the dogs stomach). So who knows, he could have just cut himself and the dogs ate his face off because of the blood, he didn't necessarily cut his own face off to feed his dogs as some stories say.
And the rapper who ate his girlfriends lungs (or something) was called Big Lurch, it was in the Drugs in the media forum if anyone wants to read about it. Sounds like high doses of pcp really can make you crazy, drugs that make you forget you are on a drug are not to be messed with (eg datura). Typical that pcp seems to be used the most in (anti-drug) america. Makes some of the attitudes of anti-drug groups more understandable.

999,999 people out of a million who take drugs DON'T cut their face/willies/balls off. Plenty of people who haven't taken drugs have mutilated themselves, but they've been insane. Who can work out the contributing factor here?