• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Method to inject ABG 30 (morphine pill)?

Inlakesh

Greenlighter
I've got one of those purple ABG 30 morphine sulfates.
This is one of the most difficult pills I've processed for injection. I finally just forced it through a Millipore .2 micron filter. The solution that comes out does not behave like water. I'm guessing this is one of those gelling pills?

What exactly is that gel stuff?
What is able to pass through the micron filter?
Is it safe to inject the solution that passed through the micron filter or is the gel material that got though dangerous?

I've noticed some people mention in other posts to just filter and inject these with cold water so they don't gel up. But isn't the gel substance still in the solution? So how dangerous is it to inject the gel matter? Or is the gel material known to be safe for injection?

Last edited:
If the solution has already gelled up, I'm pretty sure it is unsafe for injection no matter what. Also you mentioned that you "forced" it through the micron filter. Forcing stuff through the filter can rupture the filter membrane and allow larger stuff through than 0.2um.

Edit: I personally wouldn't inject it.

Last edited:
i was wondering the same thing but with the mallinckrondt 200mg ones. also is it alright to use a 0.3cc syringe to shoot i know its the smallest ones possible, if not i can always get online

i was wondering the same thing but with the mallinckrondt 200mg ones. also is it alright to use a 0.3cc syringe to shoot i know its the smallest ones possible, if not i can always get online

You can inject with a 0.3cc syringe, however 200mg of morphine sulfate probably won't fit in that little water; you may need 2 or more milliliters of water.

If you only were going to use 15 to 30 milligrams (I forget morphine's water solubility and am not going to bother looking it up) of morphine per shot, 0.3cc might suffice.

If the solution has already gelled up, I'm pretty sure it is unsafe for injection no matter what. Also you mentioned that you "forced" it through the micron filter. Forcing stuff through the filter can rupture the filter membrane and allow larger stuff through than 0.2um.

Edit: I personally wouldn't inject it.

So whatever is in the pill that gels up is safe to have in the circulatory system as long as it has not turned into gel yet?

Force is a loose term. It took a small bit of pressure to get some of the material through. The filter jammed up bad, at which point I gave up.
Of the solution that made it through... I had not heated the solution at any point. So technically it did not gel up, but the room I was working in was warm. From the very beginning the solution was sort of thick and gel like. The liquid that got through the micron filter does not flow like regular water, but it isn't gel either.

I've given up on the whole thing. Whatever they used to make this pill is very effective at making it impossible to prep for IV.

It would be nice to know what the gel substance is though?

Also I believe I should have worked with ice cold water from the start in a very cold room to avoid even the slightest gelling. But I still wonder if injecting a solution that contains something that can gel up when warm is safe?

I'm guessing this kind of pill should be prepped for IV using a chemical extraction process. AB or something?

I have done many many of these. With the ABG ones I have used the cold water route which works decent, though if you let it sit to long then it will gel up. But the way I was taught when I started 5 years ago was cooking them up with Epsom salt. But about 1 1/2 cc water and a pinch of salt in, drop in the whole pill and cook to a boil and the pill would fall apart. With the ABG that process takes a minute to learn since they gel much worse then the mallinckrondt. Sometimes with the ABG you would have to reheat to get your rig full. And repeat with another pinch of salt and more water for a rinse that is sometimes better than the first shot. The mallinckrondt work the same way with the salt only they are much better, the gel with those will clump into one chunk and you just draw it up, the ABG the whole patch is gel.

look up the crisping method...i used to have a 180 mscontin 30m's ABG's and 90 15 msir RX'd and would shoot those all the time for a loverly high. Morphines was more euphoric, in my opinion, love that pins and needles feeling you get when you shoot it

Ive done 30s, 60s, 100s, 200s, Ms/abgs and the new giant Ms that are apparently not ment to inject. You do everything this way it works on all the morph and any type some are easier and work better but basically just means you get more of the pill in the first shot. You add 2 full 1cc syringes of water and heat to a boil. Now you take your crushed pill and add it in like any other pill when the water is boiling. Then add more heat boil for 5 to 10 secs, then add cotton the bigger the better like a loose m&m size cotton. Then pull up as fast as you can beacause as soon as it cools it gels up and then you need to add more water and heat again and its harder to get the medicine out of the gel. The first time you shoot get about 80 90% of the morph. The trick is with the abgs is shooting it up before it cools as well as drawing it up. It will gel in the needle so make sure you donlt let it cool to room temp. The ms its easier and doesnt matter as much but you really want to do the same thing. I can do one pill 2 -3 times because you can get more out of the gel once it forms just add water and heat to a boil and take out the water, what goes in the syringe as long as it stays warm your blood is obviously warm as well so it never gels up as long as you get it in you before it cools down. Ive done this a number of times and like I said Ive had more trouble with abgs but it still works and well just as long as you keep it warm until you get it in your blood stream. Also with the ABGS dont MISS it wil gel up and it takes weeks to get the morph out of the bunch it will make in your muscle and it hurts but even when I do this it still goes away and doesnt abcest so it wasnt dangerous at all just need to do it a few times and its like doing anythng else. Remember heat water up first, use 2 full syringes of water, add powder, continue the boil for a few secs, add a bigger then normal cotton (loose is better), Draw up and let it cool to a point you can handle the heat in your blood, but do not let it cool to much because it will gel up in the syringe. Go at it, get bad pricklys and your skin heats up like crazy with morph. Why does that happen anyway!?? The only thing Ive really had problems with is the new OP 80s./ I can shoot these as well and Ive never used a damn filter or whatever thats nutz and your loosing a lot of MGs by using them.

You're not losing morphine by using a micron filter. You are saving yourself from serious complications if you use a micron filter, however.

If your gonna inject use a filter always coming from someone who allways injects. Just play it safe and happy high to ya. Pins and needles.

I would advise against shooting them, I have, however gotten the ABG 30's to become nearly IR by grinding them down and mixing them with 2-3 mls of water with table salt in them...they don't gel, I don't use heat...I just take a table spoon, an oral syringe with 2-3ml of salt water in them, mix it real well, then administer orally straight from the spoon...tastes like straight salt and morphine lol...

I've only done this once and didn't have a razor handy, but with a pill crusher and knife was able to get them to wear off in 6 hours and that was with a couple four loco's lol...

Edit: wow, this is an old thread...

Is is so confusing when one post says never heat pills, especially those that gel ( actually many posts say this) while others advocate it ~ and using table salt to make saline??? How safe could that be and how would you know how much / proportions ??? I read not to crush the morphine ER or ir ((MSIR) and elsewhere directions to crush in process ~ does anyone really know, how is one to determine which instructions are correct???

dang, this is an older thread..
Swim ran across a purple or lavender-ish ABG 30mg and asked me if he could prep for IV.
I immediately came here and saw conflicting answeres (cold water, warm ater, hot water,dont do it ect ect ect..)
Removed the color coat, drew up 170 units of cold water. crushed the pill and placed in the water and stirred. It didnt do anything at all.. so it was heated and stirred and filter placed in and drew into syrnge.
SWIM tied off and shot.. eyes rolled with relief and went on about the pins and needles feeling..

SWIM has had shitty luck with the red ones labeled ABG as it turned immediately to goop. first time with the purple ones..

What is wrong with you swimmer's if you wanna go bang bang, find your local ghetto d boy spend a lot of money and he'l be cool... otherwise eat tagamet and chew your illlz less there something godly like patches or someshit...

I have done many many of these. With the ABG ones I have used the cold water route which works decent, though if you let it sit to long then it will gel up. But the way I was taught when I started 5 years ago was cooking them up with Epsom salt. But about 1 1/2 cc water and a pinch of salt in, drop in the whole pill and cook to a boil and the pill would fall apart. With the ABG that process takes a minute to learn since they gel much worse then the mallinckrondt. Sometimes with the ABG you would have to reheat to get your rig full. And repeat with another pinch of salt and more water for a rinse that is sometimes better than the first shot. The mallinckrondt work the same way with the salt only they are much better, the gel with those will clump into one chunk and you just draw it up, the ABG the whole patch is gel.

This is very very bad, you are literally shooting the whole pill if you do this your veins must hate you! you need to avoid the gelling/time release from dissolving into your shot along with any other inactives you are able to get out. micron/wheel filters are a MUST for injecting pills!

dont heat it! you are just going to dissolve more of the bad stuff if youre deadset on injecting these you gotta find a better way

Ive been slamming morphine for like 3 or 4 years and until recently I got abgs. They are probly not the best pill to inject but not the worst either. Bascially the er mechanism is wax which sure beats cellulose thats in opana IMO. Ill tell you how to prep em good so you get a good yeild, but all I got to say in terms of HR is that it hasnt killed me yet. That being said Im not gonna type out how to do it unless you wanna know, but my method is a good as it gets in terms of morphine yeild.