• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Method to inject ABG 30 (morphine pill)?

i used to slam the 100mg ABG's all the time. it took me awhile to discover a good method, but once i did it was incredible. the pins and needles rush, and how it lasted foreeeever.

anyways, the way i did them was with ice cold water and gentle stirring.

Really now how much water did you use and how long did you soak em shits? I always crushed my pills up with a bit of benadryl and salt and boiled water and then combined. I use a 3ml syringe and managed to get basically the whole pill in that even if I used several. Im very curious to how your method works. Also did you do a wash and did you use heat for the wash?

The best way I've found with abg's; you'll need two spoons, micron filter, salt, two rigs, water. NO HEAT ON THE ABG ITSELF!!!!!!!!!! Crush up the abg as fine as possible (I know they like to stick together) and put it in a spoon. 1ml of water for every 60mg of ms... at least. I use a little more to be safe. Sprinkle a little salt into the other spoon, insert water, and heat just enough for the salt to dissolve. (the salt helps break down the gel a bit. Draw up your salt water, and let sit for a minute or so. Make sure your crushed abg is crushed as fine as humanly possible; your return is going to be directly related to how fine the particles are. Squirt the (now lukewarm) salt water into the spoon with abg (NO FUCKING HEAT!!!) and make sure to stir it only VERY occasionally, as the agitation can cause the larger pieces to coalesce and gel. Wait 5-7 minutes, drop cotton, and draw into your rig with a filter. BD micron filter needles work best for me. Squirt out into your (now cleaned and rinsed) saltwater spoon, and filter with another cotton into the rig you plan on injecting with. Tie off, and happy itchy arms and difficulty breathing. etc etc

Edit : I have great formulas for all other types of MS too... pm me if you need advice. I can't tell you exactly WHAT to do.... but I CAN tell you what you need to avoid at all fucking costs.

PPS Use very small amounts of antihistamine; that shit can wreck HAVOC with your circulatory system.... I've seen it at my work....

I get malinkroft. Will that method work for them. They seem basically the same. Ima give it a go regardless on my next refill, so I will do it in a couple days. But if there is anything I need to know for mallies it would be appreciated.

I always add a bit of benadryl to my shot and it kills the pins and needles dead. I use the type thats powder in a capsule.

I have the method that works for the ABG/30 generic MSContin brand slow release morphine tablets. I have experimented for years with this, heat/no heat, crisp... none of it worked. I have tried cold, lukewarm and boiling hot water and every time i drew back it would gel. The method I just employed (just prior to writing this), which was taught to me by one of my neighbors is as follows, (I promise you will have as solution as close to plain water as you can get):

Remove coating (however you want to, I prefer to dampen the tablet and remove using a paper towel).

Crush tablet into as fine a powder as you possibly can, in order to increase surface area. I use a double folded piece of computer paper, placing tablet in the center, fold and crush using lighter or spoon convex. Resulting waxy mass is then chopped into a fine powder using a razorblade on a mirror on my desk.

Create a SALINE SOLUTION. Everyday Iodized white granular table salt is the key ingredient. No Kosher Sea Salt or any product like that. Straight, IODIZED table salt. (MOST IMPORTANT DETAIL).

For 8 fl oz of salinated water (I make this amount just to get the amount of salt correct as OVER SALINATION will NOT WORK AT ALL, rendering your morphine unable to dissolve into solution!), take 1 small pinch and mix with ICE COLD WATER (preferably refrigerated over 4 hours). Taste your salt water solution as it should be just barely detectable. Not anything like the stuff your mom would make you swish around your mouth when you were a kid... just barely noticeable, no where close to the saltiness of chicken soup. All of this information is critical to creating a solution that is as safe to inject as possible using this particular pill.

Prepare your FILTER. Now, most everyone will agree that a cigarette filter is a terrible filter... however, this is how i do it... the final solution has the consistency of water, so i am sure micron filter users will have no problem with this. I use a cigarette filter, cut ACROSS the filter using a sharp razor blade, to create a short, fully circular band of filter. Remove outer piece of paper holding filter together. Filter will stay together, as a small cylinder identical to your cigarette, just way shorter.

Take morphine, place in spoon and draw up 1cc of ice cold/ salt water solution and add to crushed powder.

DO NOT APPLY HEAT as you will notice that as you stir your mixture, the mixture will remain completely fluid with the powder separated and collected at the bottom of spoon. I will stir this mix, gently crushing power as i stir for about 30-45 seconds. Mashing remaining power into the mix. When you are done, your solution will be almost as viscous as just the plain salt water solution you started with.

Drop filter in VERTICALLY so all fiber strands are standing upright...

draw solution back. I typically end up with about 80 units back into the rig, of completely fluid solution. To that 80 units I will add an additional 10-15 units of just plain salt water. Draw enough air into barrel so that a tiny bead of air appears at top of syringe, and flip back and forth watching the air bead mix added water in with morphine solution. Test it's fluidity with the bead of air.

Depress plunger and let a couple of units go to clear all remaining air out of syringe.

Inject.

I use no more then 1 30mg ABG/30 tablet for 1cc of water. However I routinely only prepare half a tab at a time, as when it is prepared using this method, 15mg will have almost as strong of a rush as the full 30; leading me to believe that 15mg for 1ml of injectable solution is an good amount of solute morphine considering the starting material: 30mg slow release, anti-abuse tablet designed for oral administration.

30mg is in INSANE rush, and I have been doing IV opiates for over 10 years. 15 is very, very good... as my tolerance is at a place that allows me to ENJOY using REASONABLE doses of morphine for pain relief. 60mg/1ml is morphine's max solubility, however the addition of the salt could prevent an entire 60mg for dissolving completely into the solution. I would think that no less then 55mg would be available in the final solution as the salt is as dissolved solid that has been added to your injection. Although the amount of dissolved salt is such a small amount, i would just think in those terms for those who are looking for a 60mg/1ml shot. When adding the salt, think 1% salinity! That is the amount you are going for when making your salt water. I am sure i make 5% or higher sometimes when I am being careless... but just think of it like that when making your water so you don't way over salinate and essentially just shoot up salt water. 1% salinity for total measure of water (8 fl oz)

This method is modifiable for those who have large habits.

I have been occasionally employing this method since Jun 2014.

This information is current and accurate. This method has worked, as described since it was taught to me, without fail. Follow this to a 'T', and you will have ZERO problems, issues or concerns responsibly injecting ABG / 30, round, purple tablet manufactured by watson/activis pharmaceuticals.

ALWAYS USE A BRAND NEW SYRINGE, FILTERED CLEAN WATER, CLEAN SPOON, CLEAN FILTER!!!

PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU ARE DOING! THIS IS YOUR LIFE!

If for whatever reason this method dose not work for you, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO INJECT ANY SOLUTION THAT HAS A CONSISTENCY THAT IS THICKER THEN WATER! Throw away and start over. However, I had no problems with this method after only receiving brief verbal instruction that I had to remember. This is step by step, laid out for you. It will work... drastically reducing your potential to harm yourself.

One More Note about dosing:

I titrate up to 30mg by splitting the shot in two, and administering 15mg then about 20mins later (time this all takes me), after preparing the second shot separate from the first, i will re-dose. Second shot of 15mg will produce a substantially less intense rush, however the additional 15mg IS fully experienced by myself, approx 5 mins after administration of second 15mg dose.

I hope this is helpful, and prevents some of us from overdosing. I have a tolerance to opium in almost every form... and 15mg produces a nice, warm intense rush with absolute analgesic properties. 30mg titrated produces a strong, warm constant euphoria accompanied by a strong definite analgesia that lasts about 6-8 hrs.

Please let me know how you go about with the purple/magenta/lavender ABG 30's ?!