• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

The National Cancer Institute Rules Pot has Medicinal Uses

For the money? Dispensaries and pharmacies? Come on... Lets talk about hospitals. It shouldn't be $60 for 2 Tylenol's...

On another note, you've got people who are apparently having seizures and killing themselves because they are smoking spice, because they cannot smoke marijuana legally?

What about alcohol or tobacco?

Take a look at this:

Deaths by Cause:

Tobacco - 435,000
Poor Diet and Physical Inactivity - 365,000
Alcohol - 85,000
Microbial Agents - 75,000
Toxic Agents - 55,000
Motor Vehicle Crashes - 26,347
Adverse Reactions to Prescription Drugs - 32,000
Suicide - 30,622
Incidents Involving Firearms - 29,000
Homicide - 20,308
Sexual Behaviors - 20,000
All Illicit Drug Use, Direct and Indirect - 17,000
Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs Such As Aspirin - 7,600
Marijuana - 0

>>Implying the various JWH chemicals are highly dangerous

There was one or two deaths, it was all over the media (just like pot was decades ago :p). I take a risk everytime I smoke MJ due to heart murmors. I'll bet the spice product didn't directly cause that kids death, he had a faulty ticker.

If you include that death by spice, then I'm sure Marijuana caused a small handful of deaths too.

I wanna go into the NCI building and scream "DDDDDDUUUUUUUHHHHHH!!!!"

www.alternet.org/story/9257

President Gerald Ford sent the DEA to raid and destroy all evidence and research from the 1974 National institute of health funded study which injected terminal cancer patients of varying types with the main cannibinoid found in marijuana, THC, and in attempting to prove marijuana caused cancer, the test results CONCLUSIVELY SHOWED A SHRINKING OF TUMORS AND IN SOME CASES THE CANCER WAS COMPLETELY ERRADICATED, AND THE SUBJECTS WERE CLINICALLY CURED.

If you want change, help me bring it. It doesn't have to be bloody if we dedicate ourselves to educating others about this truth and other falsehoods about class 1 illegal substances which a have created the economic crises of the last half of a century as the creation of the DEA IN 1973 spawned a wave of tax misappropriation and waste which is evidenced by the rapid inflation of the U.S. dollar and coinciding economic recessions which have not been as frequent pre-War on Drugs as they have been since the creation of the DEA/trillions of federal and state tax dollars wasted with no change or goals having been reached throughout the last 50 years.
In fact the war on drugs has created an undeniable surge in violent crime as prohibition, just like it happened with alcohol in the 20's when it was prohibited, has created an endless source of profit for organized criminals to capitalize on and use to fund actual terrorism, which I could have sworn we were trying to also "fight a war against" though keeping drugs illegal ENSURES TERRORISTS WILL REAP THE PROFIT NECESSARY TO CONTINUE OPERATING!

Share the web address above with anyone and everyone you can. Fear not spreading the truth, for it is our source of liberty. My favorite thing to do is go to a place that has free pamphlets- take a bunch and write the web address above with the words " MARIJUANA IS THE CURE TO CANCER" or "POT SHRINKS TUMOR" and put them back where they were pulled from for people to find. Its an anonymous way to spread the truth and if all of us did this, there would be no way to hide the truth any longer.

Last edited:
As much as I'd love legalization if they dropped it to schedule II or schedule III then that would be a good step in the right direction.

definetly moving foward i mean damn if Connecticut even decriminalized it then we r makin progress. once enough states decriminalize i think that it will be legal, you cant have everyone agree except the federal government =D

awesome find!! the legalization of marijuana is loonngg overdue!!

Nice, hopefully feds will give a shit; wich i doubt. Nice that they mentioned the anti-tumor properties, even if so minutely.
For the money? Dispensaries and pharmacies? Come on... Lets talk about hospitals. It shouldn't be $60 for 2 Tylenol's...

On another note, you've got people who are apparently having seizures and killing themselves because they are smoking spice, because they cannot smoke marijuana legally?

What about alcohol or tobacco?

Take a look at this:

Deaths by Cause:

Tobacco - 435,000
Poor Diet and Physical Inactivity - 365,000
Alcohol - 85,000
Microbial Agents - 75,000
Toxic Agents - 55,000
Motor Vehicle Crashes - 26,347
Adverse Reactions to Prescription Drugs - 32,000
Suicide - 30,622
Incidents Involving Firearms - 29,000
Homicide - 20,308
Sexual Behaviors - 20,000
All Illicit Drug Use, Direct and Indirect - 17,000
Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs Such As Aspirin - 7,600
Marijuana - 0

Nice I have a higer chance of committing suicide then getting killed in a car accident. And wtf deaths from "Sexual Behaviors" 20,000? Is that when you have sex and then the chick eats you like a black widow spider 8o? Or heart attack? omfgwtfbbq

Nice, hopefully feds will give a shit; wich i doubt. Nice that they mentioned the anti-tumor properties, even if so minutely.

Nice I have a higer chance of committing suicide then getting killed in a car accident. And wtf deaths from "Sexual Behaviors" 20,000? Is that when you have sex and then the chick eats you like a black widow spider 8o? Or heart attack? omfgwtfbbq

Probably mostly heart attacks, but you gotta expect the horse to kick back once in a while

Can we just skip the rest of this "one step closer" shit and just go straight to legalization?

With so much bad news nowadays its refreshing to see something positive! Honestly i wont be satisfied until weed is completely legal; decriminalizing only makes all these gray areas and doesn't really address the issue... We need a revolution!

Definitely. I see legalization happening in the near future. I feel though, as this "drug war", is the government's way of keeping control of us. If they legalize it, they lose the war... and we have learned that we can regain control by speaking up, as it has been having a greater impact on these foolish laws.

They don't want to legalize it... Why? Because they can. They know that they have control and until they don't, they will fight hard as they can.

Celebrities, certain politicians, and "high ranking people" are coming forth and speaking for us. It's working.

It's been on TV more than ever, on the news about the fact that marijuana is not as bad as many people think...

“And if you are a thinker, and look at the marijuana situation and you’re not laughing…..you’re fucking dumb.”

- Joe Rogan

"We can regain control by speaking up"

^ I agree.

Doesn't marijuana promote an enzyme or something that restricts tumor growth?