• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

what are the top benzo's In strength?

they all have different half lives etc. They all kind of have a different purpose, ie. temazepam = very short half life but very sedating, hits hard and fast, doesnt last long. Clonazepam = very long half life, strong but not as sedating, used for treatment of epilepsy and panic disorder.

I believe all these were at one point derived from the first benzo made (diazepam?) and they just fuck with the molecular structure slightly to extract a particular effect.

The strongest benzo's you can only get before surgery, you question isnt really a question, just creates more questions 8(

For anxiety, I find pyrazolam works very well. Not recreational, but great for stopping dreadful anxiety.

Alprazolam is the gold standard of anxiety relief for me personally. I'm prescribed the extended release version, and each tab contains 3mg, but only 750 micrograms are released every 4 hours, so if you take 2 tablets for example, then it equates to being on 1.5mg of alprazolam literally all day, sometimes even into the next depending on when you take them. Amazing med IMO, and if I use marijuana throughout the day along with it, I have next to no anxiety all day whatsoever, I feel like my old self again.

I have tried every benzo there is. And the two strongest are knolopin and Xanax. Xanax is faster acting then the knolopin. But the knolopin lasts longer. In my experience. If your looking to get high then i would switch it up a bit use Xanax for a while then use knolopin for a while. But if you become dependent, you will suffer the most painful withdrawal you can imagine. A withdrawal that can be deadly and last up to 8 weeks