Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDAI/250mg) First Time: Very Good

703841me

Greenlighter
info:
Male, age 31, 65kg

Previous experiences:
MDMA, Charlie, Amphet (most types), ketamine, cannabis, some opiates.

Dosage:
MDAI 250mg (only)

Bought 1g of MDAI the other day from a reasonably well know vendor. It was marketed as MDAI Gold (fewer impurities apparently). When it arrived, the bag contained very slight off white colour crystals, which sparkled in the light. I did an allergy test before I left for work (about 10mg), I had no reaction, so proceeded that evening.

T-20 - I began by Railing 30mg, but this had no effect at all. I kind of expected that though, from what I have read. So I will start recording time from the first bomb below.

T+0 - Bombed 150mg

T+15 - Feel something, things in the room begin to look slightly different.

T+30 - Definitely coming up now, start to get some involuntary eye movement (nothing major, similar to MDMA)

T+1h - Can almost feel the peak now. Come up seems quite quick, but its smooth, sort of creeps up on you.

T+1.15h - Heart racing: although my heart is racing, its not like MDMA which pushes your heart to its limit, its racing because the feeling is great. Increase sense awareness: brighter colours, hearing amplified, touch feels good. The best way to describe it? Its the same as MDMA (increased empathy, increase sexual desire, quick and unplanned eye movement (you cant focus on a single point for more than 2 seconds)) but with only slight physical effects (i.e. less speediness, less jaw movement). At this point I recognise the feelings and am confident about taking the other 100mg bomb, so I do.

T+1.30h - Seems to have peaked and is remaining for now. Eyes wide, pupils dilated, I look like I feel. Grinding teeth like mad and having trouble concentrating on single tasks (its an effort to roll a cigarette, this is a positive feeling, not at all bad). Inhibitions have gone completely, feel eager to talk to people, as I'm on my own tonight I decide that Facebook is the ideal candidate to relieve this urge. I have had a lot of experience with MDMA over the years, and am surprised at how strong this is (maybe about 70% that of MDMA)

T+2h - Still up around the peak level. Feel urge to get up and explore my surroundings, music makes me want to dance. Keep getting rushes up the back and over my head (nice feeling). Still feel in control, not at all like a large dose of MDMA (which in the past has confined me to the floor as I could not get up due to the lack of coordination and inability to see things well enough)

T+2.30h - Still up, the second bomb seems to have kept the level constant and not increased the intensity.

T+3h - Feeling begins to subside, but only very gradually.

T+4h - Intensity reducing still further

T+5 - Almost back to normal now.

T+6h - Attempt to sleep, feel relaxed enough, but still alert. Can't sleep, but instead find myself in a kind of half awake/dreaming state for a few hours.

I get up after being in bed for about 5 hours (although did not really sleep for more than an hour of that time). I feel fine, which is strange, but can still notice a small amount of residual stimulation which is keeping me alert. Then about three hours after getting up (at T+14h) I feel the effects wear off completely, and its at this point that you remember that you did not really sleep the night before and I began to feel very tired (I don't feel particularly down, just tired).

Conclusion:
Very similar to MDMA (but only about 70% the strength and with only slight physical effects). To be honest, I did not notice the lack of physical stimulation because the intensity was quite strong. It creeps up on you and before you know it, its with you. I like it and will try again next time I go out.

The only downside was the 'being unable to sleep until at least T+14h', which at a small dose, is a bit annoying.

Thanks

703841me

Last edited:
Welcome to bluelight, guy with many numbers in his name. Nice first report. I tried MDAI several times with no results. Mine was a medium brown and had kind of a chocolate scent to it. Who knows. Maybe it was Hershey's cooking mix. It sure as hell didn't taste like chocolate. Mother of all things fuck, it tasted bad.

Yes very nice report! I have had a few experiences with MDAI with the best time feeling like a MDMA/mephedrone comeup followed by almost no peak with no stimulation. It can be ok for laying up with your girlfriend, but it lacks too much in the euphoria department for my tastes.

^^ Thanks for the comments. From what I have read about MDAI, I as not really expecting much, so it kind of took me buy surprise. Although I have to agree with 'theotherside26's comment above that it does lack in the euphoria department.

great report. how were the days that followed? lots of people reports lethargy and generally feeling down after high doses of mdai. thanks.

I fiend for more when coming down, went on a 2 day binge with this and MPA. It's good but not that good

I fiend for more when coming down, went on a 2 day binge with this and MPA. It's good but not that good

This is interesting to read. I haven't ever experienced the urge to redose or binge on MDAI because of its lack of a real euphoria push. Now some other compounds in this class are a different story :) What can you compare the urge to binge to?

Egg stacy I have unnaproved your post as we don't allow any sort of live trip reports. Your post is borderline but too close for comfort. No harm done. Feel free to write one up when you wake up though :)

Hey,

Sorry! It wasnt really a trip report though.. I just happen to be on it right now and were giving my thoughts on the drug in general.. I consume it on a frequent basis..

I do understand your decesion but thought I would give you my perspective!

great report. how were the days that followed? lots of people reports lethargy and generally feeling down after high doses of mdai. thanks.

After posting this trip report I polished off the rest of the MDAI with the next day or so, did not have too much trouble sleeping etc, well nothing a few whiskeys did not solve.

But then three days after first taking MDAI, I began to get brain-zaps, which were extremely strong. Every time I moved my eyes left or right, I would experience an electric shock followed by, what felt like my body dumping some adrenaline into my blood stream (making my heart beat faster), I was also unable to sleep properly for about 6-7 days.

I have had brain -zaps before, when I used to take a lot of MDMA and was kind of expecting it, but I was not expecting them to take over my life for a week. From experience the Brain Zaps only occur when you try and re dose after you have already used up all the available serotonin, meaning when you take more it will not effect you.

I will not be taking it again, and would warn people to only try it in moderation.

After posting this trip report I polished off the rest of the MDAI with the next day or so, did not have too much trouble sleeping etc, well nothing a few whiskeys did not solve.

But then three days after first taking MDAI, I began to get brain-zaps, which were extremely strong. Every time I moved my eyes left or right, I would experience an electric shock followed by, what felt like my body dumping some adrenaline into my blood stream (making my heart beat faster), I was also unable to sleep properly for about 6-7 days.

I have had brain -zaps before, when I used to take a lot of MDMA and was kind of expecting it, but I was not expecting them to take over my life for a week. From experience the Brain Zaps only occur when you try and re dose after you have already used up all the available serotonin, meaning when you take more it will not effect you.

I will not be taking it again, and would warn people to only try it in moderation.

Thanks for follow up and sorry about your bad come down... Hmmm, I guess one needs to be really careful with this one.

your warning for moderation should be well listened to. 1g in a couple of days in a row is quite a lot even for such a substance. im sorry to hear about your bad experience.

also im wondering is brain zaps after mdma were equally annoying/ same character as these. i suspect they arent as bad right?

id love to try this tbh. ive had bk-MDMA, MMC, alll those mdma like things and ive always thought they were great! excellent report btw! :D

Interesting.... What color was your MDAI?

I received .5g of MDAI a while back, it was the chalky brown stuff, and I barely noticed any effect at all @ 250mg. Maybe it was bad quality product, maybe I'm just too jaded on serotonergic stims. Who knows :D

the brown stuff was supposed to be around 50% pure whereas the crystal stuff (from reputable vendors of course) is supposed to be 98%. So watch out for the doses...

I had a gram of a light brown powdered mdai and i get a decent buzz out of 75mg. My very trusted source advertise it as 98% pure. It gives an antidepressant kind of effect. Smooth ride, touchy feelings. It lacks the dopaminergic stimulation wich i kinda like sometimes. Also i can sleep on it so its good for week days and i haven't experienced any hangover from it even in doses as high as 200mg