• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

European OTC Meds: MEGATHREAD

Yeah so the max for a single pill is 500mg. So I'm confused why a pill with 650mg paracetamol in it would exist. I think it's a typo from that site. Can't even put the doses of the drugs they pretend to sell correctly.

I would just point out that the only folks I've known who "abused" such things measured doses in packs not pills. Kinda like how "Night Nurse" works fine at what it normally does, may add a little sedation in reasonable combination, or can cause vomiting from the eyes when heavily abused. True story.

Whoa vomiting, from the eyes?

I Dunno why but linctus is so hard to get where I am one place that sells it I hate the pharmacist.

True but its hard to justify the extra money I prefer plain cocodomal anyway

I'm in Kaunas, Lithuania at the moment - anyone know what can be gotten OTC here?

Countries like that it should be easy to buy benzos OTC.

I got a mate going to Estonia I think it is soon and I've told him to pop into pharmacies asking for various benzos. No harm giving it a shot.

uhu.jpg

.com website that uses webforwarding to a .nl website, looking up the website/hosting, the last two traceroute hops are hidden. So, sounds secure.. 8) A secure way of losing your money that is.

Anyway, my order will be with me in 6 to 8 days, apparently.

Xyrem is extremely expensive. If they're selling it at an affordable price, scam. And ludes? Really?

Party!! 8)

I'd just be nice to get some medication that actually worked beyond Ibuprofen and paracetamol. Not much to ask.

you can't even get decent pain killers even if you actually suffer from pain as I do. Doctor says just take Ibuprofen :\

you can get codeine/DHC without the combo medication, but they don't do much for me

You can technically buy morphine OTC just in a tiny dose. J Collis Browne's Mixture. Gives codeine linctus an extra kick.

We get more OTC than most countries... Australia, Canada, France have all banned OTC opiates now. Having OTC codeine and DHC is better than most countries.

You can also get prescription strength codeine and DHC 30mg scripts so easily off those online pharmacies they might as well be OTC for all the difference it makes.

Countries like that it should be easy to buy benzos OTC.

I got a mate going to Estonia I think it is soon and I've told him to pop into pharmacies asking for various benzos. No harm giving it a shot.

Yeah...not gonna happen in Estonia.

Yeah...not gonna happen in Estonia.

Nah? I've had mates get benzos OTC in Eastern Europe before. Or even in Spain and Italy. It's not legal but a lot of the little independent pharmacies are dodgy and don't really care. You walk in asking for Xanax and they'll sell you a bottle. I've even seen a bottle of liquid alprazolam with one of those little droppers purchased OTC in Italy. They overcharge tourists of course but happily sell nonetheless.

All the benzos that get diverted to the UK black market from abroad are from Serbia too, that seems like the place to go for easy access to benzos. Aside from the obvious India and Mexico.

Well we don't have little independent pharmacies im afraid and prescriptions are digital these days.People bring xanax from Latvia.Not sure how the system works there but seems to be much easier.

Well we don't have little independent pharmacies im afraid and prescriptions are digital these days.People bring xanax from Latvia.Not sure how the system works there but seems to be much easier.

Ah that's a shame. So it's all chain pharmacies no independent at all?

I'll let my mate know not to waste his time then.