Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

European OTC Meds: MEGATHREAD

Belgium
they have some otc opiates.
best is Codethyline ERFA.
each tablet is 5 mg codethyline(also known as ethyl-morphine/one can handle this like codeine).
nothing else added.a box is 50 tablets.
otc there are also some cough syrups with only codeine in it,dont remember names.
basicly all of them have 200mg codeine per bottle.
also otc alimemazine(Theralene).box 50 tabs/10mg.
it is an old school anti-histamine, pretty sedating.
if you into opiate-nods, this is the one to combine.
adds also nicely to the euphoria before you nod away.
both pharms,I mentioned sell for under 5 euros.
you can also get mules et frites and a big Leffe(recommended).

In Estonia: Co-Codamol (8 mg codeine/500 mg paracetamol) - packs of 20 tablets. Don't know how much they cost over there (can't find the info).

Solpadeine and Solpadeine Soluble available also, but they contain caffeine (tricky to CWE).

Kodelak (10mg codeine) and Nurofen Plus (12.8 codeine) in Russia are the best.

Also there is Gabapentin which you can easily buy without prescription.

The last ones are Catapress (sedating blood pressure drug) and of course the good-ol phenobarbital in little glass vials.

Russian drug rules....well RULE!

So far as I have been to the drugstores in the Netherlands, the only one I have found with potential recreational qualities is a cough syrup containing codeine, Bronchicum extra sterk. The amount of codeine is pretty negligible though; 2.5mg/5ml, so with the bottle being 200ml, that's a pretty modest 100mg of codeine, and you'd have to down the entire bottle.

In my opinion, not really worth it except for its actual use - to relieve a cough - or maybe if you need an opiate to potentiate something.

Does anyone have any good news about Ukraine? What is available OTC there?

Just a quick question to other pursuers of OTC codeine and dihydrocodeine with regards to CWE. Is it just me or is the boots aspirin and codeine the only one that's really suitable to CWE. Neurofen turns to a sludgey mess with all the ibuprofen and binding agents, while the paracetamol containing products (paramol etc)just wouldn't settle out at all for me. Personally, I just cut my losses and starting pulling out the goodies with a nice dichloromethane acid base extraction, but this thread reminded me of past curiosity as to whether any one else had better luck doing a simple CWE on anything other than aspirin and codeine.

P.s. Biggup to all those other Benylin dry coughs doctor shoppers that's out there. Funniest thing is, I recently recommended this to a non drug using friend who had a cough and found that it did fuck all. I kinda like the fact that Benylin seems to be selling this thing that only really functions to get people like me high.

Kodelak (10mg codeine) and Nurofen Plus (12.8 codeine) in Russia are the best.

Also there is Gabapentin which you can easily buy without prescription.

The last ones are Catapress (sedating blood pressure drug) and of course the good-ol phenobarbital in little glass vials.

Russian drug rules....well RULE!

yeah Russia drug rule especially the Krokodill 8(

Just a quick question to other pursuers of OTC codeine and dihydrocodeine with regards to CWE. Is it just me or is the boots aspirin and codeine the only one that's really suitable to CWE. Neurofen turns to a sludgey mess with all the ibuprofen and binding agents, while the paracetamol containing products (paramol etc)just wouldn't settle out at all for me. Personally, I just cut my losses and starting pulling out the goodies with a nice dichloromethane acid base extraction, but this thread reminded me of past curiosity as to whether any one else had better luck doing a simple CWE on anything other than aspirin and codeine.

I have no problem CWEing any own brand or other brand codeine containing products.

As for paramol, the outsides of the tablets have a white dye. You can wash the tablets slightly to clear this dye, then CWE the rest for a clear solution. (then CWE the dye you have washed out too as it will contain some DHC, the solution will be murky but that is not because of paracetamol.

What problems have you had with co-co as far as CWE goes?

I'm heading in the south of Spain in a few weeks time and was wondering what OTC meds are available there that would be of interest? Can I get any codeine or anything easily? Even DXM?

I'd be interested in hearing brand names, availabilities and prices. Basically anything with recreational properties, even UK ones such as codeine.

Cocodamol + CWE for the win

Or Codein linctus from <haha i'm sure you didn't mean to say that :D>. Once the bottle's empty, refill it an inch with water and walk into your local family pharmacy and say you're nearly out. Flash the bottle and they'll give you a new one, free of suspicion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Or Codein linctus from <snip>. Once the bottle's empty, refill it an inch with water and walk into your local family pharmacy and say you're nearly out. Flash the bottle and they'll give you a new one, free of suspicion.

I like that, good move :D

Or Codein linctus from <snip>. Once the bottle's empty, refill it an inch with water and walk into your local family pharmacy and say you're nearly out. Flash the bottle and they'll give you a new one, free of suspicion.

does this work?! :0

Or have a piece of paper with the text "codein linctus" and read it: "I need this co...cod..codien...linc...tus for my grandma". ;)

does this work?! :0

Yes it does ;)

Of course I would advise people don't try this too often at the same pharamacy, but it is possible to head out one day with the 'empty' bottle and work your way through all the pharmacies down a high street.

Not condoning this sort of behaviour, of course.

pulmo bailly, one 90ml bottle=126 mg codeine : ) easy to obtain, but oh my days it tastes foul. care+ et al. are a doddle compared to this shit! RANK!!!

Feel like I need to contribute something....

Power Kick Caffeine tablets - 1.5g for 69p.
A lot cheaper than Starbucks.... or food for that matter.

No idea how OTC it is but in Ibiza old town I was able to find codeine 30mg/paracetamol 500mg capsules in a pharmacy but it was the 3rd or 4th pharmacy I hit AND I only got it after having to explain to the pharmacist in Spanish how I required it for arthritic pains and explain how I'd run out of my usual British doctor-prescribed pain meds AND I had to field more questions from said pharmacist (again all in Spanish) before he relented and sold to me. Did sell me 4 boxes though. Something like 30 or 40 caps per box though so it was worth it. Apologies but I can't recall the brand name.

Long and short of it is that even if once true, the old rumour of easy availability of strong OTC pain meds in Spain seems to be no longer true in most cases if you're a tourist...... even more so if you don't speak Spanish. I could be wrong but that's my 2c.

So far as I have been to the drugstores in the Netherlands, the only one I have found with potential recreational qualities is a cough syrup containing codeine, Bronchicum extra sterk. The amount of codeine is pretty negligible though; 2.5mg/5ml, so with the bottle being 200ml, that's a pretty modest 100mg of codeine, and you'd have to down the entire bottle.

In my opinion, not really worth it except for its actual use - to relieve a cough - or maybe if you need an opiate to potentiate something.

Whoops, missed a big one with mainly drug-related ancillary applications, but also recreational potential, I guess: diethyl ether. Sold over the counter in all kinds of stores here. =D