• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

European OTC Meds: MEGATHREAD

anyone got info about netherlands? i think im going to check the current street market for pharms too

DXM was taken off the market this january, so it not available anymore (daro retard capsules were pure and easy to prepare before this). There is no otc codamols, but they did once show me a medicine with a tiny bit of codiene when i told them thats what i used in uk for coughs. No first gen antihisamines like diphenhyrdamine only citrazine. to be honest the dutch have the worst choice available of any EU country i have been to.

id never heard of gees linctus before, i thoufght they had already banned all opium containing meds, i also wasnt aware of DHC in anything so thanks for the info here

id never heard of gees linctus before, i thoufght they had already banned all opium containing meds, i also wasnt aware of DHC in anything so thanks for the info here

If Bluelight were a country, awareness would be our number one export. ;)

If you can source powder then why not go down that route?

Cheaper, easier on the palate and the stomach and doesn't entail you ingesting sorbitol, levomenthol and other unnecessary stuff at the same time.

EDIT: Yeah, that avatar is just unforgivable.

i did that, 1 gram was the same price as a bottle hehe, received today, may try out a small dose this evening.

DXM was taken off the market this january, so it not available anymore (daro retard capsules were pure and easy to prepare before this). There is no otc codamols, but they did once show me a medicine with a tiny bit of codiene when i told them thats what i used in uk for coughs. No first gen antihisamines like diphenhyrdamine only citrazine. to be honest the dutch have the worst choice available of any EU country i have been to.

dutch have really tough laws regardings pharms (and drugs ofc). when i get some money in the end month will do some online shopping i guess 8)

That's what Megathreads are for.

So what are you waiting for? Get researching. :)

found a morphine OTC in the UK, Each tablet contains Morphine Hydrochloride 0.395mg, Activated attapulgite 312.5mg, Attapulgite 187.5mg. Diocalm

I'll add them, but they contain under 8mg of Morphine per 20 tablet pack.
They're quite pricey and they'll bung you up for weeks.

J.COLLIS BROWNE'S tablets - Each tablet contains 750mg Light Kaolin 1980 BR 0.35mg Morphine Hydrochloride Ph Eur and 200rng Calcium Carbonate Ph Eur

Diphenhydramine - Boots Sleepeaze. Each tablet contains Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25mg

Doxylamine - Syndol Caplets. Each tablet contains 450mg Paracetamol BP, 10mg Codeine Phosphate BP, 5mg Doxylamine Succinate NF, 30mg Caffeine BP

Hyoscine Hydrobromide - Joy-Rides Tablets. Each tablet contains Hyoscine Hydrobromide 150 mcg.

Kaolin & Morphine Mixture - Each 5ml spoonful of Kaolin and Morphine Mixture contains: Light kaolin BP 1g, sodium bicarbonate BP 250mg, morphine hydrochloride BP 0.458mg and ethanol.

heyyy..... so I am in Portugal (Lisbon) right now. Today is my last full day. I am actually (believe it or not) not even trying to get high. I got jumped by some Afrikans outside a club.. and well, my face is is a fuckload of pain still. I got a packet of those 30mg codeine/500mg parcemetol pills.... they are okay, except I feel like Parcemetol doesn't go so well with my stomach. And although I don't have a very high tolerance to Opiates, I do oxy occasionally back in the US so I have a much higher than 'normal person' average, so I would like to be able to take a higher dosage of Codeine / without any additives.

In france I found the 20mg pure Codeine Phosphate box of 20 for super cheap and available without question pretty much every pharmacy on every block!

Does anyone know about specifically OTC info for Portugal? It is sunday so I don't want to hunt down the open pharmacies (most are closed, my flight leaves early tomorrow) without getting some info first. Is there anything pure available OTC? Any other opiate/pain medications, or benzos? (I'd highly doubt benzos to be OTC)

Thank you!

Sorry to hear you're in pain bluntedskier - have you read all this thread, sure there's some good advice there. I can't add much, apart from - can you take something else to ease your tummy and use cocodamol you've already got, or can you do a CWE?

Hopefully someone with more experience will be along shortly to advise better.

Take care.