• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

European OTC Meds: MEGATHREAD

Wikipedia agrees with you.

after a few googlings in spanish, was it "CONTUGESIC 60 MG COMPRIMIDOS" that you saw?

edit: or paracodina?

Belated thanks.

As Brimz says, it's not an exact science. It's a very lucky foreigner nowadays who gets OTC Contugesic. You'll have a better chance with the less requested Codeisan ( cod. phos. 30 mg)

Update. I spent the whole day not being able to move without become extremely motion sick and throwing up..

Was not enjoyable.

Belated thanks.

As Brimz says, it's not an exact science. It's a very lucky foreigner nowadays who gets OTC Contugesic. You'll have a better chance with the less requested Codeisan ( cod. phos. 30 mg)

Codeisan is just codeine phosphate or is it codeine + some NSAID?

OTC 30mg codeine phosphate (without any NSAIDs) would be ideal :)

All i can say is i love paramol, it gets me higher than alot of stronger opiates europhia wise, must be my liver is good at converting it to morphine. I usually do 2 boxes (one after the other has peaked), its lovely.

But im using very slow filtering with coffee filters now instead of t shirts as its a LOT of paracetamol.

In Portugal n Spain tis possible 2 get sum right goodies otc . I've hgad all sorts of benzo's from satandard Roche 10s to Temaze Gel Caps via Oxazepam n ativan.
Ime it comes down 2 luck , lingo, location n using your imagination;)
Generics a\re soooo Cheap, 60 Ratiopharm 10mg diaz 2euro 30 . Roche cum in poacks of 30 n are just under 4 euro dat was in Seville not long ago .
It ain't like the UK thats 4 sure.
One piece of advice i can give if u r gonna be shopping abroad , is 2 know the names cos often they are different e.g Temazepam in Portugal is called Normison.
U can find out most of the different names with a bit of googling.

oh aye tel me about it, my ex is from portugal and told me about all the stuff you can get there and that you dont have to try like fuck from the doctor to get things prescribed like valium, if they think its going to help they wont hold back they will just give you it unlike here you need to be practically fuckin dying before they will put it on their list of o do things to think about giving you it lol

why oh why did i mess things up with her ha ha

All i can say is i love paramol, it gets me higher than alot of stronger opiates europhia wise, must be my liver is good at converting it to morphine.

Your liver doesn't convert DHC to morphine. The main metabolites are dihydromorphine and dihydromorphine-6-glucuronide, but both in insignificant quantities.

Oh i see, doesn't codeine convert to morphine? I just thought it would be the same.

Well DHC is a far nicer high than codeine anyway :D

anyone got info about netherlands? i think im going to check the current street market for pharms too

is there any DXM containing products still about in the UK OTC? ones without other nasty ingredients that would make you ill?

thanks

"Each 5ml of cough medicine contains: Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 7.5mg." is listed as ingredidents.

just over 200mg of it in a bottle, and that contains no other nasty shit?

god im deperate these days :p

"Each 5ml of cough medicine contains: Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 7.5mg." is listed as ingredidents.

just over 200mg of it in a bottle, and that contains no other nasty shit?

god im deperate these days :p

Ain't cha;)
It was only afew weeks back you were on oxys , fent loadsa diaz and askin ever1 how to smoke Heroin lol!

I must say i wonder about your opiod tolerance if one minute your takin some of the strongest opiods n the next scratchin around 2 get afew mgs of DHC , are you a Opiate addict or have you ever been ?

nope never had a problem with opiates always been an occasional thing for me lol :p

Back on topic though ive done DXM in powder and liked it, so thats why im interested in otc syrup.

nope never had a problem with opiates always been an occasional thing for me lol :p

Back on topic though ive done DXM in powder and liked it, so thats why im interested in otc syrup.

I tought as much n why do you have stick your tongue out , what are you tryin 2 say by that also your avatar is Nasty :p

If you can source powder then why not go down that route?

Cheaper, easier on the palate and the stomach and doesn't entail you ingesting sorbitol, levomenthol and other unnecessary stuff at the same time.

EDIT: Yeah, that avatar is just unforgivable.

i love the avatar <3
infact i might replace the hands of my avatar with 2 of it

please don't evad. i have nothing against the bbc but somehow that image makes me cringe!!