• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Coke for the first time?

Skankk

Greenlighter
I was just wondering what it's like? If I were to ever try it with my boyfriend.

I mean I think he has done it before {Not sure, but I assume}

What is it like. I hear it just makes you really hyper & happy for like 20minutes and goes away till you do another line? Is this true because I also hear it makes you all fucked up and like tired and look like crap?

Is it one of those worth trying type things {not saying I will} or it it one of thoes drugs to just walk away from?

Thanks!!

<3<3<3{SORRY if I broke any rules. I'm new to this site}<3<3<3

I would suggest going to www.erowid.org and reading up all you can on it. There is a very complete section on cocaine. It will have dosing amount, effects, experience reports, health risks, legal information, and other things as well.

From my own perspective, everything will depend on your personality, your physiology, and the situation. For instance, if you have the personality that likes it, you will want to do more. Same with physiology. Situation come into play because if you are with other people, you are far more likely to do more than if you were alone. Similarly, if its in view, you will want to do more than if you put it away.

I would say if you like uppers and dont have a particularly addictive personality, its worth trying, but you need to be very careful. Also be aware that much of the cocaine you will find will be cut to fuck, and may contain meth or caffiene as well as other cuts in it. If this deters you in any way, just stay away.

Finally, (and I will get slammed for this, but whatever), statistically speaking you are far more likely to get addicted if you are female. Theres a reason people talk about coke/crack whores...its cause they really exist.

I'm quote Bill Cosby on this one...

"...I said to a guy, I said, "Tell me, what is it about cocaine that makes it so wonderful?", and he said, "Well, it intensifies your personality."

I said, "Yes, but what if you're an asshole?" :D :D :D

If you're normally really talkative, I'd say you'll love this drug. Personally, I'd just stay away from it if I were you.

I'm gonna move this over to BDD, being that they have mods over there and all now.

I have a very addictive personality, so I went on a binge for a couple weeks after trying it my first time and now it's shit to me :p

all it takes is 1 line to explode ur heart but it is a decent substance wich makes for good times N good sex

what? where are you getting this ridiculous statement? I suppose, yes, if you tried to do a line several feet long, this could happen, but a single line of normal size will have no more pressure on your heart than a cup of strong coffee. do your fucking research before you talk, please.

^ haha whaaaaat?

And it depends on the quality, your mood, your personality, etc. Personally I loved it the first time I got hold of some decent stuff. It just made me really chatty, horny, fast and buzzin pretty much!

im talkin bout pure tan coke N like a .4or .6 line there aint no sense in bullshittin if u gonna do it u want it to last .n it is a fact it kan explode ur heart some people just cant gandle it ive seen people do .2 of wats around tampa n they couldnt handle it

yeah, but back up your story with one documented case of someone doing a single line and "blowing up their heart"....not only that, but pure coke isnt tan, its white and pearly. also, why the fuck would you do over .5g in a single line? like i said, itd be several feet long

I seriously suggest you just do TON and I mean weeks and weeks of research on google with no sleep to learn enough before you do this drug.

Around where I'm from there is no quality powder. After about the 5th gram without feeling anything I've given up completely on trying coke (not 5 grams at once). I hope yours is of good quality.

Vince it definitely puts more strain on your heart than coffee.. How ever it will not make your heart explode unless you do a massive line in one go. Even then it might just give you a heart attack depending if you are not in shape and such but still thats just scare tactics.

i was talkin bout freebase

you dont snort freebase, thus rendering your whole argument, once again, useless and incorrect. seriously, i dont mean to be mean, but stfu before you hurt someone

Vince it definitely puts more strain on your heart than coffee.

One line about an inch long by 1/2cm wide (what I consider to be normal) is about the same as one cup of coffee. When you start doing multiple lines, thats when the strain increases...ie 2 lines is more strain than 2 cups of coffee

To the OP:

It all depends on what kind of person you are... for some it's easy to walk away from after just one experience, but for others it only takes one time to hook them. I've tried it, and I can DEFINITELY see how people can get addicted. So yea, keep that in mind.

If you do decide to do it though, have a xanax or a benzo for the comedown. I didn't have anything for the comedown, and it was HELL. The comedown is the reason I'll never touch coke again.

Cocaine is the one drug I regret most experimenting.

Im not addicted to it, but I do it much more often then I'd like. Its hard to resist even when I know it will only make me anxious and restless.

At first, cocaine feels great. But within a short period of time doing it, it will make you paranoid and anxious right after the first line. I read somewhere that this happens because coke messes up with GABA.

If you can manage to do it like once a year, like a few friends of mine do, then you'll probably won't have any trouble. But its hard not to abuse it when you haven't experienced the problems it may cause.

I did coke for the first time this friday, it's fun for a while, I did about 13 lines, i was shaking and gurning like a motherfucker and i couldn't shut up. coming down was a total shit feeling, but i just slept for a day and then i was fine the next morning. i'd say the comedown isn't worth it, but i did a lot, less would probably be better.

feels great when you're high as fuck though, it's like being on a rollercoaster