• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Coke for the first time?

I don't know if it's a drug to "walk away from", but I do know that there are better things to take huge risks on, spend your $$ on, etc.

I did coke for the first time this friday, it's fun for a while, I did about 13 lines, i was shaking and gurning like a motherfucker and i couldn't shut up. coming down was a total shit feeling, but i just slept for a day and then i was fine the next morning. i'd say the comedown isn't worth it, but i did a lot, less would probably be better.

feels great when you're high as fuck though, it's like being on a rollercoaster

Thats why I don't like to touch the stuff unless I have enough benzos or opiates to manage the comedown. Although, I don't find any stim is worth the comedown if you don't have downers to get rid of the freaky, paranoid, painful hangover.

Depends on where you are, a lot of coke in the USA is being reported to have zero cocaine in it. Just a bunch of lidocaine and amps (see my latest post about purification I just updated today). If you do find stuff that actually has cocaine in it, it will be a small amount and cut to shit. Since it is your first time you will probably feel speedy from the amphetamine but it's nothing like real cocaine.

And what the hell is that crazy guy saying above about you're heart exploding? He made zero sense with everything he said so don't pay attention.

I seriously suggest you just do TON and I mean weeks and weeks of research on google with no sleep to learn enough before you do this drug.

Thanks for your ocncern. My boy friend already knew a lot about it & helped me with my first time. Turned out okay, not that great of a high though:)

Thanks for your ocncern. My boy friend already knew a lot about it & helped me with my first time. Turned out okay, not that great of a high though:)

That is probably because there was NO COCAINE in it. I'm telling you, especially for people like you who aren't deep into the game, your chances of getting real coke or anything that has a sufficient percentage of actual cocaine in the bag are very slim. If it was real it should have been like WOW! One of the greatest high's in my opinion. The only thing I can compare it to is real mdma only without the empathetic feeling (the lovey huggy type feeling) otherwise it's fucking GREAT!

You didn't snort real coke if it was only an ok high.

Cocaine was a drug I could walk away from and I have an addictive personality. First time I did it I felt really hyper and talkative, happy and craved socializing, numb & sort of euphoric. I enjoyed it and felt I should do it again so I did and then just stopped, every now and then like every few months I may pick up some coke if nothing else is around. When I use it I go crazy with quantity. I never do less than an eightball (3.5g) Usually I'll split a q-ball (7g) with a friend and go all night and day on a binge. It leaves me feeling very tired and strung out, depressed when I comedown. It isn't pleasant so you want to be prepared with benzos. But anyway, I haven't taken any in 7 months or something. When I started using, it was like every other weekend but I just eventually got tired of it, especially once I found meth, then nothing was comparable then a hit of crystal.

Ehhh Coke's alright. I've done it a few times now, and being that it's ridiculously expensive and hard to get in any sort of consistent quality, I don't bother with it. It feels really good, and the numbing feeling is awesome, but seeing literally hundreds and hundreds disappear in a VERY short amount of time doesn't feel so awesome. ;)

I've never gone on a binge where I continue to buy more than the original sack that I bought. I purchase what I feel is enough, its usually a large quantity, more than I expect to use, like splitting a q-ball with a friend. Enough to get us fucked up for a day & night but when its finished, I may crave more but I don't go back to the source and spend hundreds of dollars more. I just pass out & keep to myself the next day feeling like shit. I'd never spend more than $200 on coke. And I only do on special occasions or when I've got extra cash.