Welcome to the centralized 25iP-NBOMe Thread
25X-NBOMe, 25X-NBOH SAFETY MESSAGE
This is a newly discovered group of chemicals, with little history of human use.
It has already become clear that these substances carry substantial risks that must be highlighted.
Some facts you should know about The 25X - NBOMe series:
25x NBOMe chemicals have killed at "normal" recreational doses.
- We don't know how it kills.
- People have died from doses that are smaller than ones they've taken in the past.
- We don't know the reasons why it is so unpredictable yet.
Doses can lead to psychotic episodes and ER visits
- If you or people around you must take these drugs, avoid combinations and advise others to avoid it as well.
- If someone appears to be overdosing, it is important to get medical attention quickly to minimize chance of death or injury.
These chemicals are sometimes mislabeled and sold as LSD or "acid"
- If in doubt about your drugs, learn how to test them using testing kits/reagents. Don't have blind faith in the reputation of your source.
- A good rule of thumb is "if it's bitter it's a spitter"
- If you take blotters sold as LSD, swallowing them may render NBOMe type compounds inactive while swallowing LSD will work just as well!
And finally information for people pushing the dosage with NBOMe's:
The NBOMe series is known to be more dangerous than other psychedelic drug families. High doses can easily result in severe reactions such as seizures and HPPD. It is possible to get away with high doses because the mental component of the trip is mild so it may not feel as intense as other psychedelics even though there are powerful visuals. In order to try and overcome this some users take several doses to get a more intense/spiritual experience. While this does work for some, for others this is where the serious side-effects emerge.
As a result of this it is recommended that if you are seeking an intense experience, something more than eye candy, you select a different psychedelic with a higher natural intensity and better safety record such as 2C-E or LSD.
It is strongly advised that users do not take more than 1.5 doses of this drug, with one dose generally agreed to be 0.9 mg (900 ug).
Insufflating doses further increases the risk.
I realize that NBOMe threads are a dime-a-dozen here, but I didn't see one for this species, and I hope to get some information on it before trying it out.
It hasn't been listed yet in the NBOMe Comparison Thread:
...so there is not much to go on.
My general question is for advice on dosing, timing of effects and degree of "bodyload".
Specifically, my question/concern is the following:
I have read a few times here and elsewhere that the 2C-X-NBOMe series potency is REVERSED relative to that of the original 2C-X series. Thus, 2C-P has a bulky propyl substitution at the 4-position and is more potent than 2C-E (which has a smaller 4-position substitution), and 2C-E is in turn more potent than 2C-D with a minuscule 4-position methyl substitution.
Any feedback on this point? It really seems like supposition at this point.
If this is the case, then 2C-iP-NBOMe should be among the least potent of the NBOMe series. Of course the charge density and polarity will be completely opposite, but bulk-wise, I imagine that the isopropyl substitution at the 4-position of 2C-iP-NBOMe is about the same size as the nitro functionality of 2C-N-NBOMe: Can anyone chime in with an agreement or refutation?
Thanks for any insights fellow BLers! Of course, in the absence of any feedback, dosing schedule will likely start at ~10 ug with ~ 1 week between incidences. Vasoconstriction (ala BDF) is the biggest concern at this point.