"How High is North America?" v team nod spring training

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommyboy

Bluelight Crew
Tryouts for the official team nod are taking place NOW.

How are we all doing today?

Me? A little bit o' weed mixed with some hard liquor.

So I just went to get some food from the vending machine at school, and when I reached to get the stuff I picked, I felt all these candy bars (no joke).

So I take em out, and they are "baby ruth" bars, yet the vending machine didn't have any of them in the rows. Should I still eat them? Maybe the vendor was chill, and put them on the bottom, and filled up the row with a new candy.

Wow, I like this thread. I'm soon to be tweaked in some form or another – so I shall return shortly. :D

Eat 'em! whats the worst that could happen, they're spiked? All the better! Free LSD ftw.

^ I said that to someone the other day. The picked up a bag of crackers for me, and it was a little opened. I said I wouldn't mind it being spiked at all. Free Drugs!

I'm surprised I even looked to see if the vending machine was even selling them. I had that nice high, where I was just a little skeptical of everything, but not paraniod.

No nod for me for a little bit, i'm taking a break to lower tolerance.

Although i did partake it about 150mg 'drone thru the day.

there is no spring training for me cause I'm playin winter ball to keep in shape

Well my party doesn't start til the summer, so I'm training now.

Chilling on some cocaine today, tonight..well not chilling actually..lol..no dope agiain today, thats like 12 days or something with no dope or opaites, but I got some coming tommorow or the next day so I will be getting really high on the dope this weekend since my tolerance is lowered already , damn turning into a weekend warrior of dope, but fuck it I can use doing less to get high for a while ...lol..saving up with a few friends to buy more than a normal amount..lol..no kilos sadly..lol..we gonna get a ounce or so soon, most of it for them, and I make hella profit and dope for free!! thats cool with me, lol...love how some places they pay out the ass for decent dope so when you sell some really good dope for the same price or even a bit less, the buy it up in no time, but I'm just gonna sit back and let others sell the dope and I'm gonna get high while others do the work,,since its my connections and all!! lol..lovely fucking plan huh!!?? lol..

<- world class purple kush smoker.

bitches be fronting, talkin game like they smoke da chronic.
bitches get knocked out smoke the purple kush buds, wit da purple kush oil,
just a little pinner, aint no blunt,
shit hits ya like a mac 10 to the cunt.

^ If it lowers, it will only be for that day. If you stay away for a while, your tolerance will go down, but then rebuilds so quickly.

I have taken a lot of breaks for over 3 months, and usually after using for 4 or 5 days, my tolerance is back to normal. It sucks.

Skipped my buprenorphine dosage today, was tapering down and all that good stuff. Will go back on tomorrow...but...

cannabis
oxycodone
lorazepam
Pabst Blue Ribbon

on top of ~15mg dexamphetamine earlier today

PBR eh? I don't mix beers with my opiates generally. Maybe a couple at the end of the night if the opies are wearing off.

Status
Not open for further replies.