"How High is North America?" v team nod spring training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Central time zone, it's 9pm here currently.

see what you fuckers have done to me, i haven't even gotten to my line yet.

i know,right??? i have had a loaded rig for over an hour. but i look at it as a good thing. if hanging w/ cool peeps keeps me from shooting up as much then i let myself just get caught up with convo.

Jb....do you draw or paint? you weld don't you? or did that shot just turn my fucking brain into an etch-a-sketch?

I haven't ever really been eligible to give blood. Been on drugs too long.

You don't take a physical every couple years? I just recently found out my liver isn't functioning right, docs got me on b-12 vit and folic acid, not as bad as I was expecting

I haven't ever really been eligible to give blood. Been on drugs too long.

ive never gotton close enough for them to even ask if i want to donate some blood let alone to the point of my recent and past drug use..

Ive gotten blood tests, but that just fills up those tubes. What I mean is, I've been scripted benzos for so long, that I have not been able to donate any. I get annual blood work done though, and don't mind those tests, unless the nurse butchers my veins, and makes me look like more of a junkie than I really am.

Skillz I am a welder and I used to draw and paint a lot but, I really don't anymore. Skillz check yo PMs

Its funny when you get a nurse that can't find a vein and seeing her face when you actually help her out and eventually sticking the needle in yourself.

My blood type is the universal donor so I give blood whenever I can. The Red Cross calls me all the time to set up appointments but, it's never near me for some stupid fucking reason so I usually just do it when I see one of those travelling things.

where you from skills
basically i live on the SC/GA border. i've lived in cities in both states and in NC as well. and i have traveled. i've been to Chitown,NY,Houston,Minneapolis...mostly the eastern half of the US.

ask Jb...i called him once and he complimented me on my southern accent...which i work hard to make it sexy,cute,intelligent...vs ignorant. it's a stigma but there is def some truth to it. there are rednecks and there are southerners and there are those of us born into the wrong time and place...i would be in the last category;)

Skillz, I know what you mean about needles I get a rush when I get my blood taken for a test and feel good for about 15 mins afterwards

well even if im not shooting speed,i will shoot distilled water. and as an artist i wil withdraw several CCs of my blood and use it in some of my art.
I make Blood Rorschach's. im tryng to get my photo portfolio and my paintings and sketches together so i can post some here. i also write but i have been too chickenshit to post any work EXCEPT....the nudes in social and i have entered the SO photo contest a few times and won one of them.

The lesbian Pete Doherty or GG Allin. ;) Intense I'd like to see some of your work when you can post it

Yea, crayola really doesn't capture "blood red" that well, so you have to make it on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.