"How High is North America?" v team nod spring training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tryouts for the official team nod are taking place NOW.

How are we all doing today?

Me? A little bit o' weed mixed with some hard liquor.

Some vodka that will jumpstart my heart quicker
Then a shock when I get shocked at the hospital
By the Dr. when I'm not cooperating

Im noddin at ythis very moment;)

I'm practicing hard. 32+mg of dilaudid/ day now. I need more practice. I also need to take a shit. To be expected, no doubt.

That's some serious noddage. Get yourself a bottle of magnesium oxide tablets and take a few of 'em. You'll be shitting in no time.

Sadly, I am sober at the moment, need to get out of bed and get started on the bupe :)

If youre takin bupe for maintenance....you could get twisted by taking some xanax with it..just sayin

Well I never got to the hash, or the lorazepam (that's for later).

Just ended up taking a bunch of bupe and drinkin' some beer. Good stuff.

waddup team nod!

^ What happened to the amphetamines? It's only proper for the neighborhood threat to be tweeked.

Oh yeah, I forgot about those.

Mixed amphetamine salts, my friend.. although I only took 5 or so milligrams, I was so tweaked out yesterday, ugh, I had to take some time off from that stuff, well sort of. Amphetamines also interfere with the whole nodding thing ;)

It's all faded away now, which is where the beer comes in. Leinenkugal's. Good stuff.

How you feeling, Tommyboy?

^ I've got a ton of school work, so 1st sober weekend of the semester. Amphetamines would help me out, but I kinda binged on the ones I got in the beginning of the semester, and am out now.

I'm taking the night off from smoking weed as well. It's fuckin crunch time, my final semester. Red bull and coffee!

I have a lot of reading to do, then highlight shit for a presentation. I can write good on weed, but can't read that good on it.

Yup, really wish I was was smokin right now. Marijuana: a chronic history, just came on the history channel right now.

Oh man...

Well if it makes you feel any better, I haven't smoked today either!

Plow through that work man, then reward yourself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.