"How High is North America?" v team nod spring training

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be "nodding" off later in the night. However this nod will be from being so heavily intoxicated with alcohol that I won't be able to keep my eyes open.

^ We don't discriminate here. Any type of intoxication is fine;)

I for one, am going out to smoke a little more weed. I'm starting to feel reality, and I'm not liking it one bit.

Unfortunately..Suboxine. Because I can't afford my drug of choice until Thursday. For the past year and a half I have been snorting Roxies everyday,,,man do I love those things. I love the nod. I remember when I could take 1 30mg roxie, and I would be GOOD TO GO. Now I take 8 30mg...and I barely feel anything...I think I have even done 12 of them. But I at least do 4 every day. Monday was my last day of snorting Roxies..but i am getting more Thursday...what do you think,.,..think my tolerance will lower in just a matter of 3 days??

you tolerance will still be up there like tommy said might be able to take a few less the first day back but after that you will be back up there..i find for my tolerance to drop a little bit at least for a week or 2 is to not use for a week or 2..i find when i wanna keep my tolerance down take 2 days after everyone day you use..so if you use today dont use til friday or if you use today and tomorrow dont use til sunday or monday

personally i dont see the point of still using roxis when you gotta take 8 of them to even feel anyhthing...once my tolerance got up to 3 OC80s snorted to feel anything is when i made the switch to dope..for economic reasons alone you should switch..my guess is if you can get any half way decent dope all you need is 2bags and you will be noddin harder then you do on 10 roxi blues..

now i dont recommend doing dope because thats leads to alot of peoples downfall but as long as your a snorter you should be able to handle it...my concern is you have onlybeen doing pills for a year now buyt since they are a very easy pill to shoot and you havent done that yet. there might be some hope for you...i snorted pills for 5-6 years before i switched to dope..so i knew snorting was my thing and i wouldnt be tempted by the needle..now ive been snorting dope for 2 years and im still only at 5-6bags needed to get high..sometimes its been a full jab but thats when the dope is shitty and ive been on a month binge of everyday use..when i stick to my every other day, every 2 days method my tolerance stays level for the most part..

but for real if you want to cut the amounbt your spending in at least half..id think about the switch

OE > PBR all day baby. I got 2 Old English basketball jerseys(OE logo on front and back, number 8 ) and a t shirt haha, everytime I wear one at least one person stops me like DAMN YO WHERE YOU GET THAT OE JERSEY? My boys from Philly call em Eng-Bengs, anybody else ever hear that? As much as I love that shit, I try not to pound em like I used to.

PBR was always a reliable back up, but I'd take a Hurricane/Magnum before PBR. My one boy used to call em Peebers(not like pissin, just pronouncin P-BR) so now everytime I read PBR that's what I imagine.

Edit:
but as long as your a snorter you should be able to handle it...

There go Chinky again tryin to get people on d. Haha just fuckin with you cuz. But yo you got a lot more will power or somethin then most people (at least me) cuz usually snortin leads right to the needle and if it don't (like me) then it usually leads to an insane ammount of dope usage. When I first switched, it saved me crazy money. That was before I was doing half a brick of good dope a day. if I didn't know people that got the same bags, I'd think they were shitty bags, but it's definitely my tolerance. I used to think people that did a bundle a day was out of their mind, now a bundle wont even get me thru the whole fuckin day and definitely no where near a nod.

And man, when I used to think I was havin crazy WD from Oxy's, that shit was NOTHIN. Snortin or not, dope's a good way to put you on a down hill slide.

Last edited:
I go with the steel reserve or natty ice if I am looking to get drunk for really cheap. That's only like the last resort, when I am down to change.... Which has unfortunately happened more that I would like.

Steel Reserve.
or Stella if I have money.

Tonight. Just did my 8th k4 of the night, railin em and taking them sublingual. Noddin hardddd.
also Valium and Beers, and a bunch of hash, two types, some golden and some purple. shits wild.

PBR eh? I don't mix beers with my opiates generally. Maybe a couple at the end of the night if the opies are wearing off.

I had one can of it, I dunno if that counts or not....

PBR was always a reliable back up, but I'd take a Hurricane/Magnum before PBR. My one boy used to call em Peebers(not like pissin, just pronouncin P-BR) so now everytime I read PBR that's what I imagine.

That's how I pronounce it too, or "Pibber". It's cheap, Natty is a lot worse, IMO. If you're talking malt likka, than Colt 45 is my choice.

billydeesign.jpg

I'm sipping on a whiskey and ginger now, but just sippin'. A little bit of alcohol helps opiates out, but any more than two drinks or so ruins it (at least for me).

Damn how the fuck did I forget Colt 45. I just haven't had one in so long it slipped my mind. Definitely the only thing that comes close to OE. and hahaha at Billy D, I aint seen that mothafucka in a MINUTE.

But yeah natty to me is fuckin awful. When I used to roll down to WVU to party them kids was always drinkin Natty and actin like I was a fuckin alien from another planet for drinkin OE.

^Amen. OE is my second choice for malt liquor.

There's a real backlash against Natty where I live, only the frat party crowd drinks it, PBR, High Life and Black Label are much cheaper and taste a lot better than the typical fratty light beers.

I would honestly drink PBR over Miller Lite, Coors Light or Bud Light. Regular Coors, on the other hand, is awesome.

I would honestly drink PBR over Miller Lite, Coors Light or Bud Light.

If PBR is short for piss then I completely agree! Haha just fuckin around not sayin PBR taste like piss but I would almost rather drink piss then them light beers. Shit is nasty as fuck. Now OE light on the other hand....a.k.a OE down to the top of the label then pour some orange juice in, now that's a light beer! But nah my cousin drinks his OE like that, shit gives me a fuckin hang over just thinkin about it.

haha, a buddy of mine gets six packs of Colt 45 in cans and swills 'em down like they're kool aid.

I can't drink that shit so fast either way

OE > PBR all day baby. I got 2 Old English basketball jerseys(OE logo on front and back, number 8 ) and a t shirt haha, everytime I wear one at least one person stops me like DAMN YO WHERE YOU GET THAT OE JERSEY? My boys from Philly call em Eng-Bengs, anybody else ever hear that? As much as I love that shit, I try not to pound em like I used to.

Edit:

There go Chinky again tryin to get people on d. Haha just fuckin with you cuz. But yo you got a lot more will power or somethin then most people (at least me) cuz usually snortin leads right to the needle and if it don't (like me) then it usually leads to an insane ammount of dope usage. When I first switched, it saved me crazy money. That was before I was doing half a brick of good dope a day. if I didn't know people that got the same bags, I'd think they were shitty bags, but it's definitely my tolerance. I used to think people that did a bundle a day was out of their mind, now a bundle wont even get me thru the whole fuckin day and definitely no where near a nod.

And man, when I used to think I was havin crazy WD from Oxy's, that shit was NOTHIN. Snortin or not, dope's a good way to put you on a down hill slide.

everyone of my posts i say about switching is quickly followed upo with a "dont really get into it"

but yeah my will poser i guess is strong..always has been if i think about it..

but on the sunject of cheap beers..if im goin non malt alcohol then imma go with ice house..if im goin with malt alcohol thats its definetly OE first followed by king cobra

yall dont know anything about the 64oz OEs from back in the day..if im not mistaken it was a chicago thing only..but i could be wrong and they wher sold everywhere but i really thought i read it was a chicago thing

they stopped makin the 64s a long time ago but yea those where the days..i know yall dont know nothing about the widemouth 40s either

40oz_oe2.jpg

the thing i remeber about the 64s is one would get you shit faced cause you had to drink it relativly fast otherwise with such a big bottle it was easy to go warm..and who likes warm beer in the summer?

^Good point.

I always thought 40oz was an ideal amount to get a really good buzz going if you drank it on a summer evening, because it's just above that three-drink level.

Plus it's malt liquor...

Status
Not open for further replies.