• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

coke a laxative?

greenmango

Greenlighter
Because every time I do it, I am running to the bathroom. What does this mean? The good thing is that I'm not sitting there for 10 minutes, it's quick and I actually feels a bit of a relief, but what's up with that? I've also puked a few times, but thankfully, not simultaneously! :)

It is indeed a laxative, in the same matter that most powerful stimulants are.

That's also how I know if the coke I'm doing is decent or not...

I know in the past sorbitol was also a common cut and that produces the same effects - I'm not sure if this is still common or not though.

I watched a documentary on Hell's Angels and they said that coke is often cut with baby laxative, and as soon as people would do a line, they would have to run to the bathroom to take a dump.

I watched a documentary on Hell's Angels and they said that coke is often cut with baby laxative, and as soon as people would do a line, they would have to run to the bathroom to take a dump.

common urban legend.

Cocaine def is a laxative. I fucking wish I had some now. I mean, I hate doing coke, but damn I have to take a fucking shit.

-baby laxative is indeed used to cut cocaine with, but:
How widespread it is used as such IDK, and don't really think anyone could give an even slightly approximate answer to that question.
Also, even if the coke is cut with baby laxative in the 50-60% range, and thus over half of every line/dose is pure baby laxative, I don't think that even that amount would result in a full grown adult having uncontrollable bowl movements.

Most likely, and IME and IMO, the need to go to the bathroom is due to cocaine's stimulant properties. An analogy or really just another example of this phenomena would be how coffee, cigarettes, and Rx stimulants like adderall (sic?), other various types of amphetamines, and ritalin.
All of those drugs are stimulants, (yes, while mild, the nicotine in cigarettes is a stimulant) and produce the same need to use the bathroom that cocaine does.

no wonder why last night after taking some ritalin and having a few drinks i pooped but it was like diarrhea felt like i was dehydrating

i also puked a few minutes ago kinda relieves my hangover symptoms from ritalin booze and weed i only slept like 3 hours..still feeling like shit and anxious i was delirious this morning and have had the worst acid reflux cuz of the vomit and my A**hole hurts cuz of all the times i went tot he bathroom..ik sounds gross anyways dont ever use this combo i hope i get some sleep tonight and return to normal