Votes: 1 6.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Isn't book 5 considered good by most? I certainly liked it. I'd rate them like this:

You liked ADWD better than ASOS? That is pretty interesting to me.... care to expand on why? Personally I like the first three books best, w/ book 3 being my favorite. I liked book 4 better than 5 (which is an unpopular position I believe) if for nothing else, than for the "Fire and Blood" speech and for the "Broken Men" speech. I also like seeing the social history and state of Westeros after the War of the Five Kings.... but that's just me. Also book 4 fleshes Jaime Lannister out more and he is my favorite.

Book 5 is cool for Manderly, The Boltons, and The Freys. Also Barristan getting all bold.

ALEXANDER SIDDIQ I KNEW IT OMG YESSSSSSSSSSS

SO MANY PEOPLE MISSING BUT I CAN'T HELP BUT BE STOOOOOOOOKKKKED DORAN. aero! kdshgfiulhrgakrgfr.

not too hot on the sand snakes but you know. i'll probably get over it like i got over asha greyjoy.

guys

where is Arianne Martell?

please don't tell me they are just going to write out the heir to Dorne?

maybe they just haven't cast her yet? i mean. right? and uhm. where's all my nasty pyke boys?

Season 4 was just awesome. No other tv show can take its place. This show rocks. I love you king.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...-four-days-into-filming-tv-serie-9660851.html

JJ Murphy passed away just four days after filming his first scenes for HBO series Game of Thrones.

The veteran Northern Irish actor collapsed and died suddenly on Friday (8 August), aged 86, after being cast as Ser Denys Mallister, the oldest member of the Night's Watch.

He was set to shoot further scenes and had told friends of his excitement to be part of the cult TV show, the fifth season of which is currently being filmed in his home country.

Game of Thrones creators D.B. Weiss and David Benioff told The Independent: "We will not be recasting J.J. Murphy.

"He was a lovely man, and the best Denys Mallister we could have hoped for. And now his watch is ended."

Murphy was also due to appear in high budget vampire film Dracula Untold, directed by Gary Shore. In it, he played the role of a village elder.

man just hanging out and struck with the sudden terror that i really don't want jaime lannister to die.

it's been like two seasons since i posted this and we're still months away from the next season but i was just cruising the internet and saw some lannister spam and it was so serious. my heart beat sped up and my hands got sweaty. i love you, jaime lannister. i mean, in between fuck you and i'd fuck you is how i feel. i miss this show, god dammit.

Christ I thought we were going to have to suffer through that whole burning people alive thing.

So, I've already seen episodes 1-4 ;)

This season is going to be great, apparently they're moving away from the books quite a bit. Makes no difference to me as I haven't read them, but for those who have there should be a few more surprises in store.

I finally saw an episode of this, near the end of season 3...

It was okay.
Good production values.

Lots of "cock" and "cunt" and "fuck" in the dialogue, though.
Sections of it sounded, to me, like an adolescent fantasy.

I'm not going to watch any more, unless there's nothing else on.
As I suspected, it's not my cup of tea.

I'm just waiting for the episodes to air. Im not really down to ruin Sunday Funday.

I finally saw an episode of this, near the end of season 3...

It was okay.
Good production values.

Lots of "cock" and "cunt" and "fuck" in the dialogue, though.
Sections of it sounded, to me, like an adolescent fantasy.

I'm not going to watch any more, unless there's nothing else on.
As I suspected, it's not my cup of tea.

Are there any TV shows or movies that you do like?

I've never seen a single episode of GoT, but I don't know how you can decide that you don't like a series because you didn't enjoy a random episode from the third season

I've never seen a single episode of GoT, but I don't know how you can decide that you don't like a series because you didn't enjoy a random episode from the third season

It'd be like watching an episode of The Wire and not liking it because there are too many black people and too much drugs.

Argh, its taking all my will-power to wait for the HD release's.. i think i wont make it the next 4 weeks, eventually i'm going to run into some kind of spoiler.

i have them sitting here on my computer. a bit fucked up that i have like ZERO urge to watch them? shrug. it's either be ambivalent or be infuriated to the point of rabies about the absolute book divergence. is this a tv show based on those books, really?

i know i've reblogged a bunch of spoilers on tumblr already, but just for white girls throwing shade on each other.

...I don't know how you can decide that you don't like a series because you didn't enjoy a random episode from the third season

Sure, there's lots of stuff that I like.
And, I didn't say I didn't like it. It's okay.
It's just not my cup of tea, that's all.

How many episodes do you think somebody needs to watch, of any given show, before they can - sensibly - decide they don't want to watch it?

Most shows I know I don't want to watch, after about 5-10 minutes...
The Kroll Show, for example, was god-awful. I watched half an episode.
Shows that are obviously crap, like The Real Housewives of Beverley Hills, I don't need to watch 1 second.

As for Game of Thrones, I have no major criticisms... I just don't like fantasy stuff, I guess...
Honestly, despite being superbly produced, I'm surprised how much mainstream appeal the show has.

Good segway episode. Some good stuff happened in this one. Jaqen H'ghar reappearance was a plus.

the fuck fuck this show fuck this god dammit WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH SANSA STARK?!

i give up