Votes: 3 20.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
tumblr_n5gdm3c7of1rhamj6o1_250.gif
tumblr_n5gdm3c7of1rhamj6o2_250.gif

i've got some problem with this is one - not canon, even though more asha is fine with me, and two: ASHA STUFFS FACES WITH AXES. she can't kill some fucking dogs???????

seriously guys? and no one can stab a shirtless, armourless bastard fuck head??? and it totally made asha seem like a craven cold little bitch to just 'abandon' her brother after her absolutely AWESOME speech. i don't know how the writers of this show are fucking with this house so badly. one of the great houses of westeros! THE LORD REAPER OF PYKE WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS.

but she was looking FINE AS FUCK this episode, i've grown more attached this actress. love you asha, i love you.

tumblr_n5gmevVtmq1rva7wgo1_500.png

tumblr_n5gdm3c7of1rhamj6o1_250.gif
tumblr_n5gdm3c7of1rhamj6o2_250.gif

i've got some problem with this is one - not canon, even though more asha is fine with me, and two: ASHA STUFFS FACES WITH AXES. she can't kill some fucking dogs???????
That's what I thought! Kill the fucking dogs, take your brother brother by force, and have faith that eventually you can make him remember who he is. There were a bunch of soldiers there with armor, shields, and swords (that's why I did the following). I asked my sober girlfriend about it and she didn't respond with anything but a shake of her shoulders.

Also, I agree. Asha is not traditionally attractive, but she looked good to me in that episode (more so in the context of the episode than that still, tbh, but if she was a real person in my presence she would be irresistible).

Last edited:
Sweeeet. [Spoil]So glad that crazy bitch Aunt Lysa got tossed out the hatch. Bad ass. She was a nut case.

And next week looks so bad ass with the fight between the viper and the mountain. Cant wait for that.[/Spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this was by far the worst episode of the season. Weird, silly, predictable...but mostly weird. Seemed like filler leading up to the trial.

I thought it was one of the stronger episodes, if only for the scenes between Tyrion, Oberyn, and Bronn. That said, this season has been decidedly short on "wham!" moments outside of the Purple Wedding.

^^

I think next week is gonna make up for that and definitely have some pretty epic "wham" moments.

But I know what you mean. I feel like they are really losing out on some potentially really bad ass and awesome moments by not using the dragons with Daeneyrs storyline more.

I thought it was one of the stronger episodes, if only for the scenes between Tyrion, Oberyn, and Bronn. That said, this season has been decidedly short on "wham!" moments outside of the Purple Wedding.

Agreed.

looking forward to next weeks

I haven't watched the current season, but I've read all the books. I'm kind of worried about where the story is going. Does anyone besides me think that GoT is going the way of the Wheel of Time series? By that I mean that the first couple of books of both series (Thrones and Wheel of Time) were fantastic. There was a lot of action and character development, but then the writer runs out of inspiration (or maybe wants to slow things so he can profit more from his fame), and it goes downhill from there. You could skip the next 10 books of WoT and read the last one and you wouldn't have missed anything except for Nynaeve crossing her riding skirt about a million times. Jordan stretched out the story so long, that it had to be finished posthumously.

Just like with characters in Wheel of Time, in Thrones Daenerys, for example, hasn't done anything since book 1, even though so much time has been spent on her. It's like there's no more plot development happening with her. It's more like reading a dry newspaper article. All she does is putter around in the desert worrying about the administrative details of governing her new territory or slaves or marriage or other thigns that have so little to do with the main story line. And the action with the other characters has slowed as well. The TV producers seemed to have anticipated the slow progression of the story by using a lot of filler material (tits and weiners) to keep the audience distracted, but long can it go on? So, given how long it's taking Martin to finish the next book combined with his age and health (morbidly obese), I've lost all enthusiasm and now I'm about ready to give up on the series.

Last edited: