Votes: 1 6.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Saw the premier with no knowledge of the series, and was extremely impressed. I'll definitely make the books my own once this season ends.

Excellent choice my man! The books are fantastic. I brought my copies of the series upstairs, hoping to inspire PB to read them...the bait has not worked yet.

Try resting a ham sandwich on top of Game of Thrones. He'll pick it up and Boo ya! :D ;)

Try resting a ham sandwich on top of Game of Thrones. He'll pick it up and Boo ya! :D ;)

He says if I watch a season of The Wire he will read a single Throne Game. :|

somehow, this does not seem fair.

That reminds me, I have Season 1 of The Wire that I grabbed on torrent a while back.

I remember watching 1 episode and was like, "another cop drama?" and turned it off.

I'd be willing to give it another shot.

That reminds me, I have Season 1 of The Wire that I grabbed on torrent a while back.

I remember watching 1 episode and was like, "another cop drama?" and turned it off.

I'd be willing to give it another shot.

You will end up rooting for the criminals a lot more than you do for the cops. At least that is the way I perceived it, up till about season 4.

I liked the Game of Thrones pilot. Seems like it is going to be an amazing show.

I loved the first episode of Game of thrones :) I haven't read the book so totally wasn't what I was expecting from the impression the title and wiki blurb gave me (I wiki every new TV show to decide whether or not to watch it) but being a TV junkie and having seen every episode of every currently airing TV show I gave it a shot and omg the show is amazing! Wiki doesn't give it justice and I'm thinking I might edit the article to give the show credit where it is due.

BTW The child acting is of a great caliber. Can't wait till tomorrow (monday) for the next one :)

Peter Dinklage is great in this. If any of you get a chance he starts in a movie called The Station Agent that I really enjoyed. All fathers hate a bastard!!

Very impressed with GOT. I also haven't read the books but I can imagine that they would be a fantastic read. I hope each episode will be better than the last like all of the great HBO series in the past.

I am LOVING this show.

I got so mad last night when the show was over and I realized I have to wait a week for the next episode :D

I was so saddened last night by

NSFW:
the death of Lady. I know, I know. but somehow seeing it made it more harsh. I despise Sansa and all the fucking messes she makes everywhere, but she didn't deserve that. If she had more backbone to stand up to that fucking disgusting little shit of a fiancee she has, I'd hate her less. As it stands, I skip her chapters in the books.

Seeing all these people, in a "visual" way and not in my mind makes me hate them even more. My two least favourite characters, I have to see them for what feels like ages. I swear to god the whole series would have been better without either Catelyn or Sansa Stark.

NSFW:

Did we get that the blondish doofus looking one in the Godswood is Theon Greyjoy? Disappointing, not what I expected.

Still loving Peter Dinklage as Tyrion, superb on his part. I love his joking with his nieces (or is it something else, since it's incest?) and nephews over breakfast. He is surely one of the best characters of that series.

Goddamn, I think we're going to see Dany naked the whole series? Because God Damn. Shit, goddamn. I guess HBO just decided to be wankers about it, because obviously they can show a 13 year old enjoying sex, or something. I don't know, I'm still conflicted about Dany & Khal Drogo.

I can't believe I have to wait so long for the next episode :(

^Wait.......
NSFW:
Dany is 13?!?!?!?!
She and the husband are my favorites. I want her to fall in love with his people and I want him to kick her brothers ass.
Her being 13 freaks me out though.
I thought she was like.......17. Which somehow made things better.
What is her brother's name?? and who is Theon and Catelyn?
If Catelyn is the Queen with the douche bag kid that Sansa is marrying- I fucking hate her.
I wanted to reach through that screen and stab them both.
Edit: Just looked it up- Yeah, Catelyn (Stark) is a bitch. But I HATE Cersei. Can't stand her. Want her gone. I gotta read the books and hope that I read she dies. (I'm evil.)

^Wait.......
NSFW:
Dany is 13?!?!?!?!
She and the husband are my favorites. I want her to fall in love with his people and I want him to kick her brothers ass.
Her being 13 freaks me out though.
I thought she was like.......17. Which somehow made things better.
What is her brother's name?? and who is Theon and Catelyn?
If Catelyn is the Queen with the douche bag kid that Sansa is marrying- I fucking hate her.
I wanted to reach through that screen and stab them both.
Edit: Just looked it up- Yeah, Catelyn (Stark) is a bitch. But I HATE Cersei. Can't stand her. Want her gone. I gotta read the books and hope that I read she dies. (I'm evil.)

NSFW:
yes, Dany is only 13. (although, HBO won't tell you that.) I think Dany is my favourite character, and I am rooting for her or Jon Snow to be the person who sits on the Iron Throne. Her brothers name is Viserys, and thankfully, his life is short and his death immensely painful, brutal and disturbing. Theon Greyjoy is a 'ward' of the Starks (technically a hostage) from when Theon's father stirred up a rebellion and tried to overthrow the Throne. He was the stupid blonde doofus in the Godswood who almost 'started a war in the godswood'. Catelyn has misplaced emotions. It is not Jon's fault that Ned found a woman he loved and decided to be responsible and take care of the bastard. Her hatred of Jon (It should have been you who fell, not Bran) made me dislike her from the get go, despite her heroic fucking actions later.

Cersei is probably the most villainous Queen I've ever read. I admire her, in a way. She would be King, she has the ambition, cunning, etc.. but she's tied back by her sex. So what does she do? She runs the Kingdom from her bed. I admire that, I think. I think I would have been her, if I was a smart highborn girl. Imagine -- she's been fucking her twin brother since they were children. Not only have they hidden that from everyone, they've successfully (almost) killed anyone who found out, she has killed every child Robert Baratheon has given her (the sob story didn't fool me, evil cunt) to replace it with her little golden incest babies. She also has Tyrion, who keeps the whole Kingdom moving. She's brilliant, and cruel, but that's what she has to do to get what she wants, and she wants power.

can i just do a gifspam right here real quick, i'll put it in spoilers for anyone who hasn't seen the TWO (seriously guys, c'mon) episodes

NSFW:

tumblr_lk80z7CmNs1qf86rvo1_250.gif

tumblr_lk7zbcqVM51qcnu9io1_500.gif

tumblr_lk7z8kZD3I1qak0cko1_500.gif

tumblr_lk7yd7iicg1qcnu9io1_500.gif

NSFW:
Kenickie said:
Cersei is probably the most villainous Queen I've ever read. I admire her, in a way. She would be King, she has the ambition, cunning, etc.. but she's tied back by her sex. So what does she do? She runs the Kingdom from her bed. I admire that, I think. I think I would have been her, if I was a smart highborn girl. Imagine -- she's been fucking her twin brother since they were children. Not only have they hidden that from everyone, they've successfully (almost) killed anyone who found out, she has killed every child Robert Baratheon has given her (the sob story didn't fool me, evil cunt) to replace it with her little golden incest babies. She also has Tyrion, who keeps the whole Kingdom moving. She's brilliant, and cruel, but that's what she has to do to get what she wants, and she wants power.

Oh, but Cersei gave Catelyn those condolences very, very well. Shit, I believed her, and I know what happened.

I'm really liking the actor who plays King Robert. He's quite good at his role.

Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!

NSFW:

When I saw that scene I said "No way- that bitch is lying" but I didn't know or figure out that those asshole kids she has are her creepy ass brothers.
Oh and the midget guy, I decided I liked him when he smacked the Dbag kid.

My mother was at first sticking up for Catelyn and I said -Imagine, you are in this situation- Do you hold the fathers infidelity against the child or raise the child with love b/c you forgave the father?- I can't picture myself hating a child for something that was not his fault.

And I like Ned a lot btw.

Tell me this- Does the Cersei bitch get what is coming to her?

And does the creepy elf brother of Dany get killed by her hubby?

My mom and I are addicted to this show- I've started reading the book again today.
I think I'm catching things I missed the first time I started the book-
I have to read the whole thing ASAP b/c I'm dying to know what happens.
I don't care, gimme spoilers! hahaha

spoilers for books and show contained below especially for oceanic princess

NSFW:
no one knows yet if Cersei gets what's coming to her. at the end of the fourth book she is a drunk who is crippling the economy of Westeros and is imprisoned by the Faith Militant. her brother Jamie (apparently) refuses to come to her aid. (Jamie has one of the most remarkable turn arounds during the series.)

Viserys is killed when he draws a weapon in a sacred dothraki space, by having a pot of boiling gold poured over his head. Dany doesn't care as much as she thinks she should (I wouldn't give two shits either)

^I'm about to go through the book and read the rest but I just read all of the Dany chapters through to the end.

NSFW:

I got happy happy and then reallllllly sad.....
Poor Dany, she is my fav.
I want good things for her.

Never read the books, by the looks of this show so far i wish i did.. just finished watching the first two episodes and i must say i'm very happy to see a decent medieval fantasy series; it's going to fill that void for me between now and the release of The Hobbit.