Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Xanax/0.5 mg)+(Hash)+(Alcohol) - Experienced

Static_Color

Bluelighter
I'm no stranger to benzo's, I was hoping to find Valium as I enjoy mixing that more than Xanax whilst drinking...

6:30-7pm I goto friends place, he rolls up a hash-ciggarrete and we smoke on the roof, the others are around and showing up soon...

I soon after took .5 mg of xanax

7:30-8:30 We leave to the party, I didn't think there would be much to drink which was why I got the Xanax, I was broke and for the extremley cheap price I get my pharms it was a better choice (economically)

I took another 1mg after reaching the party, washed-er-down with a beer..

After some mingling, and talking, I realized the bar was outside, something like 10L of vodka, 10L of scotch, 5L of Gin... SHIIIIIIT

I started mixing drinks, the DJ upstairs was blaring music the whole time so me and my friends decided to check what was happening... Nobody was there, so we all got the dancefloor moving for 30 minutes, at somepoint in there I ate another 1mg of Xanax...

I don't remember much beyond that, I thought we had gotten a drive back(We drove there), but my friends told me we took a taxi...
I had no recollection of what happened, a friend told me this girl had told me a bunch of secrets she shouldn't have after we had a conversation which I vaguely remember being about psychedelics?

I look in the morning and I'd had taken 3.5mg total...

Lessons learned: If I have benzos and alcohol, don't bring the pack along withmyself, take what I need and leave the rest out incase I end up too fucked up and not remembering shit... thankfully I didn't black out but man, I haven't had memory loss like that in a while...

*EDIT* Title is Xanax Hash and Alcohol

substancecode_xanax
substancecode_alprazolam
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_hash
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_alcohol
substancecode_gabaergics
explevel_experienced
roacode_oral
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled
exptype_neutral
exptype_difficult
_combo_

Last edited by a moderator:
Lessons learned: If I have benzos and alcohol, don't bring the pack along withmyself, take what I need and leave the rest out incase I end up too fucked up and not remembering shit... thankfully I didn't black out but man, I haven't had memory loss like that in a while...
I suppose it's just semantics, but you don't consider not remembering anything a black out? I have always used the term to describe just that.

That's a good lesson to heed from this type of experience. High dose benzos, or benzos+alcohol especially, tend to create a strong desire to re-dose unnecessarily. Many people can attest to this, and I have experienced it myself more than once. Benzos seem to especially impair the decision making process IMO. Also, with benzos it's easy to trick yourself into thinking you're not really as intoxicated as you actually are and more pills are a good idea. When in reality (from what would be your sober viewpoint), it's clear you've already had more than enough and taking more is just dangerous and pointless.

For those of you reading this trip report plese do not mix Xanax and alcohol, even in small amounts. No judgements here but blacking out is your bodies way of telling you NOT to do something again. This is a harm reduction board folks. Please practice safe substance use!

Definatley do not mix them, and I will not be again ;)

Its dangerous, and waking up in the
morning wondering wtf happened and hearing this and that about last night is not good... its like a chunk of memory was just erased off my brain...

I'm no stranger to benzo's, I was hoping to find Valium as I enjoy mixing that more than Xanax whilst drinking...

6:30-7pm I goto friends place, he rolls up a hash-ciggarrete and we smoke on the roof, the others are around and showing up soon...

I soon after took .5 mg of xanax

7:30-8:30 We leave to the party, I didn't think there would be much to drink which was why I got the Xanax, I was broke and for the extremley cheap price I get my pharms it was a better choice (economically)

I took another 1mg after reaching the party, washed-er-down with a beer..

After some mingling, and talking, I realized the bar was outside, something like 10L of vodka, 10L of scotch, 5L of Gin... SHIIIIIIT

I started mixing drinks, the DJ upstairs was blaring music the whole time so me and my friends decided to check what was happening... Nobody was there, so we all got the dancefloor moving for 30 minutes, at somepoint in there I ate another 1mg of Xanax...

I don't remember much beyond that, I thought we had gotten a drive back(We drove there), but my friends told me we took a taxi...
I had no recollection of what happened, a friend told me this girl had told me a bunch of secrets she shouldn't have after we had a conversation which I vaguely remember being about psychedelics?

I look in the morning and I'd had taken 3.5mg total...

Lessons learned: If I have benzos and alcohol, don't bring the pack along with myself, take what I need and leave the rest out incase I end up too fucked up and not remembering shit... thankfully I didn't black out but man, I haven't had memory loss like that in a while...

*EDIT* Title is Xanax Hash and Alcohol

yeh bro i did the same thing but when i got home. I don't think i left behind a bad impression on family or anything anyway. But yeh when i got home bro i smoke some hash and i just way way too far like ok i fucked up. So I ended up in the shower falling asleep like 3 times i even lit some candles and put the plug such a bad idea i know but i passed out 3 times in the shower. Then being able to drag my body yo bed somewhow. I had allot tot drink the night before don't get me wrong but i dno if it was the mixing of the xanax and beer. But the funny thing was i knew it was the xanax in the morning from looking at the bathtub not remembering anything for about until the end of taking a piss. so yeh ha lol

I have mixed Xanax and alcohol several times in the past, I also get very long blackouts and have since discovered it is not wise. It is rather risky mixing the two, be careful!

- Biology