• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Do you have any loose change in your vagina ma'am?

villian

Bluelighter
Karin Mackaliunas, 27, of Scranton, Pennsylvania, crashed her car on Sunday evening. Just as she was ready to leave the scene of the accident, Dunmore police Officer Anthony Cali asked Scranton police Officer Nancy Baumann to detain Mackaliunas, according to the Scranton Times-Tribune.

Officer Cali suspected Mackaliunas of burglarizing the Dunmore Inn. Officer Baumann then searched the suspect for weapons, which in turn yielded three bags of heroin from Mackaliunas’ jacket.

But Mackaliunas’ night was just getting started. As she was being driven to the police station for a drug possession charge, Officer Baumann noticed Mackaliunas “fidgeting” in the back seat of the police car. After the suspect struggled with the officer during a more thorough exam, Mackaliunas “asked to speak with Sergeant Michael Mayer and told him she had hidden more heroin in her vagina,” the report says.

That’s when things got very interesting:

A search of Ms. Mackaliunas by a doctor at Community Medical Center turned up 54 bags of heroin, 31 empty bags used to package heroin, 8.5 prescription pills and $51.22.

http://hypervocal.com/news/2011/biggest-vagina-ever-karin-mackaliunas/

lmao....i can only imagine how nasty this broad must be...trust me, some of the fat nasty women i see at the methadone clinic could probably fit and entire kilo of dope plus a dozen coffee grinders to mill it lol

I've heard of this being done before. It worked for my friend and his girlfriend. They got away scot free. All of their stuff was searched and everything. still a funny as hell story hahaha

I live 15 minutes away from Scranton, you should see the women there, this story doesn't surprise me at all.

Why would you even hide the money in there? It's not even illegal and imagine how disgusting that is.

And she must have a large vagina indeed. 54 bags of heroin and then some?? I can't imagine that fitting into a normal vagina. Hers must be a Super Vagina; it seems like it was used to having things crammed into it already.

nasty nasty nasty
at least the cops BETTER dispose of that money, i dont want currency circulating thats been shoved up some disgusting womans vag

You ever seen a baby born? There's bigger things than heroin that can fit in there.

I'm wondering if it was two dimes and two pennies, a dime two nickels and two pennies or four nickels and two pennies.

I just can't see the reasoning behind the change. Sure, you don't wanna be robbed, the obvious place is your vagina, but are you really worried about losing 22 cents?

Also, if you've got a whole lot of heroin and you can only fit a portion in your vagina, why put any in there at all? Is the difference in penalty between 200 bags worth and 250 bags worth really that big?

^^BIG UPS to Hammilton, for bein the only person in this thread thats bein realistic.

If a guy did this, people would LOL but nobody would say EWWWW nassstty wat a disgusting whore! and all the foul shit that yall are saying just becuz its a WOMAN doin wat she need to do to get by. I dont promote this shit or nothing, but it really aint as nasty as yall are acting--The dope part, i mean, Not the money, that is just straight up foul, but Im talkin about the dope.

Anyways, like I am about to school yall on, a brick of dope is SMALL and ANY of yall tight-asses could easily fit it up your punanni.

Becuz any pussy that can fit even a small to average size dick, could easily fit a brick of dope.

Why would you even hide the money in there? It's not even illegal and imagine how disgusting that is.

And she must have a large vagina indeed. 54 bags of heroin and then some?? I can't imagine that fitting into a normal vagina. Hers must be a Super Vagina; it seems like it was used to having things crammed into it already.

Listen, I hate to be the hater rainin on your lol-parade, but 54 bags of dope is TINY. Seriously, a brick of dope aint that big at all. I dont know wat kind of dicks yall ladies are fuckin, but a brick (50 bags) is less than half the size of any dick you ever had sex with. (LOL, sorry for bein so nasty, I dont usually talk like that but its just the truth.)

ANY girl could EASILY fit a brick of dope up there, no question about it. They say the average vagina is 4 inches deep at the shortest....Well a brick aint even that high. 50 bags of dope is smaller than a Bic lighter in lenghth, and only a little bit wider.

Im sure that alot of the shock is comin from yall not knowing how big a bag of dope is or the size of a brick, but if you ever seen a brick of dope youd realize this aint a big deal at all size-wise, and definately dont take a mega-snatch. Shit wouldnt be comfortable, but neither is kicking dope in a fuckin jail cell over the weekend while u wait for the judge on Monday.

Now....as far as everybody bein all disgusted and shit? Seriously. Any girl who is smart and knows that sometimes you do wat you gotta do, if you got pulled over and had a brick of dope on you, and you knew youd either be gettin booked, or gettin searched and let go, youd wrap that brick in some plastic and stick it. I dont care wat you say now--if that was the difference between catchin a felony heroin charge and sittin in jail for a few days kickin dope, or goin back home to get high, youd do that shit in a heartbeat.

if you already caught thats one thing, but i can still definatly undrstand. you get charged with 5 bags or 80 bags (since they count the empties usually for some reason.) plus it makes it not so bad--you get busted with 5 but atleast when ur in jail or if u get ROR'ed u can still go home n get high.

I sure as hell wont say the same thing about the money, thats mad gross. Dont know why the hell she woulda did that except to try and smuggle cash into the county lock up...But seriously.

Honestly....Any girl in here, who would rather go to jail and catch a felony charge than do somethin that is unpleasant, but in the end harmless like that, (im referring to stickin a wrapped brick, NOT the money) aint nobody Id want riding in my car back when I was usin. The pussy aint a fuckin kangarroo pouch that you just use for everyday storage, lol, but when the shit hits the fan, if you dont use that god given advantage, you stupid.

Ive known guys whod do the same thing, but stick it up their ass. I know it sounds disgusting, but if you aint willing to do that to avoid jail and gettin busted, then you aint cut out for the dope game.

Last edited:
^^ Pretty much. A brick isn't that big at all..

The money though? Why the fuck stick that up there....

im with u on that...only thing i can think of is she was tryna smuggle some dough into the county...but thats madd nasty tho...

Now, dont get it twisted the shit Im sayin--This particular female in this story is pretty nasty, becuz she stuck some straight up dirty ass cash AND CHANGE--WTF???--up in there. THAT is foul, no question.

But, Im just defending the topic of "transportin in the chocha", in general. In case yall got it confused.

THIS girl in the story = nasty. RANDOM GIRL who just puts the dope up when the narcs roll up = A smart broad who thinks fast and uses her god given tricks to get over on a tough situation.

u know somethin else i was just thinkin is that half the dudes in here have prolly listen to rap, all this shit about runnin dope and coke and hustlin and all that, "i need a bad bitch" and guys talk about not wantin some stupid, dumb-ass empty headed broad whose just whiney and annoying and only cares about her looks, they want a real woman who will ride with them and really be there for them when the shit gets tight, ya know " i want a ride or die bitch." These guys have listened to nas and puffy, "street dreams" and "all about the benjamins"...with lyrics like .'trina got the fishscale between her, the way the bitch shook her ass so the dogs never seen her..." and "with a latin chick transportin in the chocha"...and aint complainin about that shit. maybe even thought "thats a badass chick"....

but then this topic comes up and its all "lawl pussy must be like the batcave!"

Real dudes would see a girl whose down to ride like that as a positive not a negative, the type of chick u want as the girl by your side cuz you know that she is always gonna have your back and not be too busy thinkin of stupid shit like "eew, wat would people think if they knew that I hid the oz of coke in my pussy? Would they think my pussy was loose? Thats gross!" instead of doin wat you gotta do to save you and your mans asses from jail. people are mad superficial sometimes.

///End rant/////Aight, Im done goin off. And I know some of yall just thought the MONEY part was gross....which i agree with 100%. But mad comments here that seem to be lookin down on a girl who would stick the dope up there to avoid the cops findin it, and that just seems a lil fishy to me (LOL--Pun intended;) )

But mad comments here that seem to be lookin down on a girl who would stick the dope up there to avoid the cops findin it, and that just seems a lil fishy to me (LOL--Pun intended )

I was hanging my head in shame from my comment after reading your posts Lacey until I read that last line, now im just chuckling. =D

I feel like going to visit her in prison and asking her why she stashed the change as well....if I do I will keep you all posted.

Once when me my friend and his gf were driveing back from picking up some weed she said if anything happend that she'd stuff it right up her snatch.

You're not raining on any parades. I know what a bag of dope looks like but I can't imagine cramming 54 (and some change, lawl) in my vagina without them falling out here and there. I imagine what that woman did is not easily accomplished by a female who hasn't practiced hiding shit in her vagina before (which includes me). Would I cram shit into my vagina if I got pulled over? Hell yeah I would. Thankfully I don't put myself in that position to begin with though.

I still don't get the money either. It's almost as if she just kept it in there to begin with, as if it was her purse. It's not like $51.22 is a suspicious amount of money. Whatever happened to putting that shit in I dunno, a wallet or a bra? Jeez.