NASADD Social- Now featuring naked women

Johnny blue

Bluelight Crew
Okay so this is the social.. This is where you can post anything that isn't a specific regional drug question. You don't have to post anything drug-related, or about how high you are, although that's certainly okay too!

Really the point is just to get to know each other a little better, and allow for more relaxed/open discussion without cluttering up NSASDD with a bunch of off-topic threads.

Also, I stole these rules from my OD brethren. Check em over please

NSFW:
1. No drug questions. Thats what every other thread is for.

2. Bluelight User Agreement and NSASDD forum rules apply. That means no flaming, no sourcing, etc. When a moderator asks you to do something, please follow their directions. If you have any questions with it, please shoot them a PM

3. All pictures must be in NSFW (Not Safe For Work) tags: . This is due to a) picture may be inappropriate for work, and b) bandwidth conservation.

4. Treat everyone with respect (as we usually do). This thread is for us all to get to know each other, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.

5. When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

Aw shit first post nice title jb bankaiiiii

Edit--if a lady wears skimpy revealing clothes, does it mean she absolutely wants dick???is she horny???this isnt my old lady..lol. someone elses old lady. Its like she got ready for a hot date, lol

Last edited:
Aw shit first post nice title jb bankaiiiii

Edit--if a lady wears skimpy revealing clothes, does it mean she absolutely wants dick???is she horny???this isnt my old lady..lol. someone elses old lady. Its like she got ready for a hot date, lol

Make-up? Perfume? Hair done? If all these are true I'd be willing to bet she wants it. That is of course if it's just the two of you. Of course there are women who'd beg to differ but, that's only in front of their boyfriends.

Make-up? Perfume? Hair done? If all these are true I'd be willing to bet she wants it. That is of course if it's just the two of you. Of course there are women who'd beg to differ but, that's only in front of their boyfriends.

And parents.

She did her hair. No perfume, or makeup, that is not her style.. but shes is wearing a tiny miniskirt, and a small blouse with no back.. she keeps bending over right fucking infront of me, i swear she wants it.. but im not for sure. And yes, it will be just the two of us. Wadya think? Should i make some moves? Hahaha. And li?e i said its like she got dressed for hot date, but i know shes not going anywhere..

Only one who knows your situation is you bro. I have done many a dirty deed some that I regret and some that I'd def do again lol. I think the bro code on this is if you're not boys with her dude than it's fair game

Lol the bro code . Thanks for the encouragement. Btw her dude stays in buffalo ny, so id say, fair game.....lol. maybe ohline will put out again tonight, score twice in a night.

Lol the bro code . Thanks for the encouragement. Btw her dude stays in buffalo ny, so id say, fair game.....lol. maybe ohline will put out again tonight, score twice in a night.

so a drunk girl being flirtatious on a message board is equivalent to putting out?

well shit.

It's time to lay 'em down like a fresh set of dominoes
To all the playas, all the pimps, all the bitches, and all the hoes
Who's the man, who's the boss
Who's the nigga that payed the cost
I really don't give a damn cause I ain't the one who gonna take the
Loss
Grippin a grand up in the slant workin' the wood It's understood,
Flippin these fo's and slammin these doors,
Pullin' these hoes, and wearing these clothes
Who in the the hell was able to tell the southside they had to chill
From hittin' that boulevard "con" belts and buckles, woman and grill