NASADD Social- Now featuring naked women

Went to pick up some smack today in the hood, the runner gave me a free Vail of cocaine by mistake with my purchase.... life is good.... now i am not a fan of cocaine... but what is the best way to take this shit? Smoke if off tin foil with a Bic pen? Snort it? to put it in a rose stem?

Went to pick up some smack today in the hood, the runner gave me a free Vail of cocaine by mistake with my purchase.... life is good.... now i am not a fan of cocaine... but what is the best way to take this shit? Smoke if off tin foil with a Bic pen? Snort it? to put it in a rose stem?

if you aint banged it yet I would suggest don't, because it's so good it might be your new thing. Especially having dope to bang after, you can bypass the majority of the jones you're left with after the 20 seconds of woohoo. But really, drug addicts don't give the greatest advice lol.

Unbreakable, if it is powder cocaine, snort it, if its rock, you smoke it. I believe you dont inject, so..

I'd snort it. But, not if your gonna shoot. Save it for later, mixing an upper and a downer can kill you dead, you could start a cardiac arrhythmia.

i'm glad i missed all the not funny shit people thought was funny.

Die Antwoord - Enter The Ninja

+1

been rocking "fish paste" a shit-load lately, though.

also i would fuck the shit out of yo-landi

yolandi-761348.jpg

i bet she'd be a wild fuck.

however showering before-hand would be mandatory.

Hard to believe, ain't it?

It seems like a hypocrisy to have someone BOTH incoherent AND illiterate on a message board, pretty soon we'll have someone trying to say that skillz loves cock or something.

What is the world coming to???

i love cock!!!

when it's strapped on to a hot WOMAN,that is...

If I wasn't such a forum-newb I would upload a pic of the poster on my wall, it's from when they came to Toronto-there were posters everywhere advert'in it. Needless to say she's front centre and the other 2 freak-lookin dudes are in the back. Even with a fuckin MEGAmullet she's fiiiiiiiiiiine. (has a Batista tshirt on lol??)

If I wasn't such a forum-newb I would upload a pic of the poster on my wall, it's from when they came to Toronto-there were posters everywhere advert'in it. Needless to say she's front centre and the other 2 freak-lookin dudes are in the back. Even with a fuckin MEGAmullet she's fiiiiiiiiiiine. (has a Batista tshirt on lol??)

i'd love to see them live. i'm sure it would be fun as fuck.

lol she's wearing a batista shirt in the zef side video, too.

do you use imageshack or photobucket? you just upload your pic there,copy the direct link for the image,then here on Bl hit "go advanced" under the reply box @ bottom of screen. then hit the "NSFW" button-it's required for this thread-next hit the "insert image" button(looks like mountain peaks in a square) and paste the direct link you copied from image shack or photobucket.
you can then hit "preview post" under the message box to see if you did it right.