NASADD Social- Now featuring naked women

Half my family does too. Along with ary, everywhichaway,hanker,nairn, & ornery. I didn't realize how different our speech was until I moved further up north, it's a whole lot different here than in the Georgia mountains.

Wow, yall are some bonafide rednecks

you guys are crazy...every last one of you fuckers. Ahhh...good to be back amongst family.

i had to get back on one of my old meds and so i was in zombieland-which i saw last night,not bad-for the past 3 days now.

i also saw "Due Date" w/ Robert Downey Jr. and Zach Galifianakis...that was a really good one. you guys should check it out.

so wuts gut?

C'est moi

NSFW:
Heatheronhermotorcycleresized.jpg

verra nahz!

You're surprised??

no, not so much actually. just had to say something in response because my facial expression can't be viewed through the screen nor can my sigh/ laugh be heard

But it it always seems like such a good idea at the time

i know :(

Anything is okay in moderation, grasshoppa.

this shit is not in moderation.

Half my family does too. Along with ary, everywhichaway,hanker,nairn, & ornery. I didn't realize how different our speech was until I moved further up north, it's a whole lot different here than in the Georgia mountains.

i'm very familiar with mountain-speak, but this "nairn" you speak of confuses me.

use in context?

you guys are crazy...every last one of you fuckers. Ahhh...good to be back amongst family.

i had to get back on one of my old meds and so i was in zombieland-which i saw last night,not bad-for the past 3 days now.

i also saw "Due Date" w/ Robert Downey Jr. and Zach Galifianakis...that was a really good one. you guys should check it out.

so wuts gut?

so "due date" was good?

i need to know because i'm about to pirate that shit.

I ain't no redneck..i use apostrophes..which is why i look down on all y'all

Btw..might could one of you trailor park scumfucks use Narin in a sentence?

so wuts gut?

Not too much, just going back and forth through e-mails with a perspective employee who is giving me these one or two sentence responses and I need more fucking info before I agree to a pay rate. Interview went well now I just hopefully gotta wrap this up and put it in the bag...

Also with this awesome weather I FINALLY have a chance to go work on my Z car and get that shit over with. Hopefully it will be running by the end of this weekend...

I've never seen due date, but I really want to. Looks hillarious

bwahahahahaha!!

word!lol

i just back from 1 of my therapist's office and blazed. those 3+ weeks dry has me lovin this. so be forewarned i am high. high enough to feel the need to state that i am. now that,is high!

so "due date" was good?

i need to know because i'm about to pirate that shit.

Funny as fucking hell. I highly recommend it. I mean, of course it's gonna be good, Robert Downey jr is in it. He's the fucking man.

If there's a god then robert downey jr and charlie sheen are his favorite angels

Last edited:
bwahahahahaha!!

word!lol

i just back from 1 of my therapist's office and blazed. those 3+ weeks dry has me lovin this. so be forewarned i am high. high enough to feel the need to state that i am. now that,is high!

I am jealous of your blazedness!!!!. Well at least I have 4 days clean time, that is huge for RM.. i havent been clean this long in years..sad :\

I ain't no redneck..i use apostrophes..which is why i look down on all y'all

Btw..might could one of you trailor park scumfucks use Narin in a sentence?
Narin-i like it. i get to play on this one. i am from the deep south! but i don't say y'all. weird. i am also an english major,twice published(poems) and yet cannot type-seriously,i never learned and i almost loathe capital letters.

narin...good one
Not too much, just going back and forth through e-mails with a perspective employee who is giving me these one or two sentence responses and I need more fucking info before I agree to a pay rate. Interview went well now I just hopefully gotta wrap this up and put it in the bag...

Also with this awesome weather I FINALLY have a chance to go work on my Z car and get that shit over with. Hopefully it will be running by the end of this weekend...

I've never seen due date, but I really want to. Looks hillarious

totally hilarious-i am gonna steal it very soon

Sanks mayne. If you get a bike we definitely should get together for some riding. There are some gorgeous roads in my neck of the woods.....yours too though actually :)
Sanks mayne...i can't stop laughing. that is too fuck funny. sanks,mayne. holy shit.my girlfriend does this character "pugsly" and he has a very unique lisp and that is so fucking pugsley.
sanks....too funnny
Funny as fucking hell. I highly recommend it. I mean, of course it's gonna be good, Robert Downey jr is in it. He's the fucking man.
correct.....and he is super hot!

ohline shiver me timbers,baby. do it.do it! "due date,now."

I am jealous of your blazedness!!!!. Well at least I have 4 days clean time, that is huge for RM.. i havent been clean this long in years..sad :\

good for you,mayne. clarity isn't always bad.its been as while since i have smoked. the situation isn't yet remedied,i just got a little something kicked my way. i don't smoke like i used to.

"due date" it is.

thank you, my bitches. <3

I ain't no damned redneck..anyway..brb..i gotta put this confederate flag sticker on the broken down pick up truck in my front lawn

my dad had a confederate flag signed by all members of lynyrd skynyrd (before deaths) hanging in his man-cave.

needless to say i was not allowed to have any of my black friends over.

serious racism was serious.

Sanks mayne...i can't stop laughing. that is too fuck funny. sanks,mayne. holy shit.my girlfriend does this character "pugsly" and he has a very unique lisp and that is so fucking pugsley.
sanks....too funnny

Did you laugh so hard that you became wet?? ;)