NASADD Social- Now featuring naked women

I can't sleep..mind just racing..I got court in the morn and gotta see the PO..I think ill just stay awake and take a shower before I. Go cause I've been in bees for 2hours now and this sucks

"Warsh" and "crick" are redneck words that transcend location..even hicks from some swanky place up north use those.

true that. My stepfather's mother is the worst for that... "wurshing machine" and all of the other slurrs associated with specific pronunciation problem, and she's from a once nice part of Hartford

morning to you all!
this weather I'm having today is fucking fantastic

Last edited:
It will be motorcycle weather today....too bad my bike isn't ready to be on the road yet. I should of thrown the battery on the charger. I'm itchin to get out there!!

Today's a nice day to wear JUST a trench coat

lined with candy and all the hopes and dreams of youth

pff rides a bike? no shit? what kind of bike do you have? this weather is making me miss mine :( I need to get another one asap when I start getting paid

pff rides a bike? no shit? what kind of bike do you have? this weather is making me miss mine :( I need to get another one asap when I start getting paid

Sho do!! I've had my license since I was 17, had a bike before a car. Here is my 2001 Suzuki Volusia. This pic is missing a few mods I've done but you get the idea(r)

NSFW:
Sideprofileresized.jpg

C'est moi

NSFW:
Heatheronhermotorcycleresized.jpg

jesus christ ba...

You're surprised??

Pff--that bike is BA. nice!

Ba--lol. Youre off to get candy as we speak, i bet. That and crystal meth.