NASADD Social- Now featuring naked women

Same shit different day dude. This weather is getting real old though dude. It was snowing again today.

No work for you yet man?

damn man, it's like 80 something here. big wildfire in north charleston or something, spreading like, well... wildfire.

we had a couple little jobs up in nc and virginia. one was cutting out and replacing about a foot of caulk, one was a urethane grout injection in a maybe 10ft crack, and then we had a 25-30 ft expoxy resin injection in a swimming pool in roanoke va. did around 15hr of driving, worked maybe 6hrs total. made 2500 off all three jobs tho (the company, not me. idk what i'ma make for it)

Well at least shit is getting better. My company has been insanely busy for awhile now. I'm sure shit will pick up for ya once people are more comfortable with their funds.

elizabeth taylor is dead.

i know you guys care.

holy shit!!!i had no idea. another badass bites the dust....RIP, Liz<3

i've been stuck in the bathroom shitting my guts out from laughing so hard at memph's contribution to constant laughter through his caring enough to share his latest site with us.

Memph...we could do a whole thread title about that site alone. and i would only find more flattering pics of you to post. i am sure my ass is on there too,i just had to take a 2 day break from gut busting laughter.

Well at least shit is getting better. My company has been insanely busy for awhile now. I'm sure shit will pick up for ya once people are more comfortable with their funds.

yeah, we're already starting to pick up some. got a job in spartanburg starting a week from monday, putting a coating down on a dam. then we have a real big epoxy injection job right here in charleston a week or two after we finish that up.

rather than just spraying it with perfume you could try just washing it once in a while...

not MY vag,TWAT-i mean RWOT;)...my shit is squeaky clean...."hell-kat kitty,kitty" is well taken care of. no perfume gets near my heart,and yes when i say my heart i mean my pussy.
the spray is to throw visitors off bc then they will think i am getting some "strange"...like i am the lezbaneese player i once was.

is strange on of those colloquialisms that is only understood by my generation?

srsly...is it?

good comeback though...i totally set myself up for that one!<3

nah I know about gettin some strange, I just thought it was funny talking about breaking out the vag-spray.

and is your pussy named "hell-kat kitty, kitty"? If it is, that is the best name for a vagina I have ever heard.

On that note, I am going to sleep, I have a plane to catch in the morning. I likely won't be on for the week, I'll see you next weekend

Goodnight social.

Better be Punk features on these womens up in har or else I'm going to shop for mine at at GMC, Chrome Bonus Features is still on.

*Sigh* I gag at chromed vehicles, women had better be sufficiently finished or I'm gonna....passively sit by. Aggresively, though....

*fills and screws pipebombs with body mods...*

What in the mother fuck are you talking about??

The bitches up in here are fucking gorgeous!! <3 You best appreciate or stfu...and I mean that in the nicest and plurriest way possible ;)

What in the mother fuck are you talking about??

The bitches up in here are fucking gorgeous!! <3 You best appreciate or stfu...and I mean that in the nicest and plurriest way possible ;)

give the man a break. he was suffering from amphetamines.

i'll just ignore that first bit and it's all good

been drinking since noon, found some weed in my laptop bag

finding drugs is awesome.

when i was a junkie, i used to let one of my dealers conduct business at my house. he'd bag it up there, too.

well when i was withdrawing one time, i was rummaging through my house trying to find anything at all to make me feel better. i lifted up a candle and found a baggie of H.

it was glorious.

finding weed isn't really anything like that, but a victory none the less.