Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(LSD/2 tabs) - Pretty experienced - In A Room With The Devil

DruMDMAndBass

Greenlighter
Yo.. Ive been recreationally using drugs for about 3 years now.. I've a fair amount of experience with MDMA, LSD, Cannabis, Ketamine etc..
The past few acid trips i have been on have been a bit weird, ive had bad experiences, although i consider all experiences with drugs good experiences because i appreciate how it alters your mind like that, if you get me.

Ive done LSD on about 15 occasions, maybe a few more. On each occasion taking between 2 and 3 and a half tabs.

Anyway, it started off we were supposed to be going to an illegal rave in London, but 4 of us ended up staying at a house and doing trips..

We got 8 tabs, i cant recall what they were, it kinda looked like there was a streak of light going across the tabs i had, with a dark background.

Me and my mate 'A' (both males) done a tab each, the other too friends 'B' and 'C' (both girls) waited a bit longer to drop.. May i state that girl (B) is my girlfriend.

About 45mins after dropping 1 tab me and my mate were coming up nicely, smoking a joint of Blue Cheese.. It was lovely as usual, i like nothing more than coming up on acid, with no worries, smoking a joint of nice weed. Swirls in the curtains and walls were appearing, looking at each other and just bursting out with laughter.

The girls disappeared to the shop together, when they got back they dropped their tabs.. All remained normal until we were all fairly tripping, me and my mate were about 4 hours into our trip, and the girls 2-3 hours into their trip..

4 hours into the trip:
I could see girl (C) acting strange, saying peculiar things. i know saying peculiar things is a pretty normal thing on an acid trip, but these things were really peculiar, almost as if she was cracking up, as if it was going a bit wrong. I was getting pretty freaked out, sat on a sofa with my girlfriend on the other side of the room i was lookign at my girlfriend as if to say, "ermm, is she not freaking you out".
My girlfriend looked oblivious to how strange she was acting, and my male mate sat on the sofa with the girl freaking out being weird seemed oblivious too.

Not long after, she was on the phone to someone, and she asked us if these people should be invited round, i said no because i didnt want 'outsiders' coming in and ruining the buzz we had going on. Anyway, not long after she was saying to me and my girlfriend that we had invited these people round and that now im saying i dont want them round and they're only minutes away from the door and what are we going to do because ive said they can come round and now im saying they cant. Basically making a really big fuss, putting it on me that i had invited them round and now im saying no, making it my problem almost even though i have agreed to nothing and even said not to invite them round.

She phoned these people back up and went out of the room to speak to them. She came back into the room acting very strange, saying in a light voice "its okay now. No ones coming round any more. its okay, I've sorted it. It's just us now.. Perfect..

It was chilling the way she said it, giving a slightly devilish smile.

About 4 hours 30mins into the trip:
The mood went sour. The atmosphere was tense, there was a sense of evil, negative spirits in the room. I was looking at the girl, still acting so strange, watching me from the other side of the room, saying things that didnt make sense.

I was trying to whisper to my girlfriend that i wasnt comfortable and that i wanted to leave. It was like my girlfriend was in a trance, like it wasnt her. It was like she was oblivious to how strange this girl was acting, like she was going along with it. Asif she was being controlled. The next thing, it was almost asif the weird girl manipulated her to be sick. She looked at my girlfriend and said something like "aww your going to be sick are you?", and with that my girlfriend ran for the back door that the weird girl had already opened ready for my girlfriend to be sick. She just stood near her smilng whilst my girlfriend was being sick.

I could feel although i there was evil within the room, the devil. It was such a heavy load on my body, the tight, tense atmosphere. I felt asif the girl who was freaking me out was going to get a knife and start stabbing people, thats how strange, and irrational she was acting.

I insisted to my girlfriend that we leave, we left all of our possessions there and left straight away. The house was strange that we were in, lots of reptiles, corn snakes, etc in glass enclosures, lots of cats, black cats etc.. The lady freaking me out has a Pentacle (pentagram with a circle around it) BURNT into her back, and its not small either, it pretty much takes up the majority of her back.

When we got out of the house i could still sense evil, we got lost on the estate which was like a maze, crows were flying above, circling and screeching, the wind was blowing and there was a specific black cat that jumped out from behind a car and arched its back at me and looked pretty much evil.

I was saying to my girlfriend is this real, this cant be real. it was true evil, the wind, the crows, the black cats, the general atmosphere.

I was asking her whether she noticed she girl being weird and said it was like she had brainwashed her, it was like my girlfriend was being controlled, subliminally, psychologically. I was mentioning all the bizarre things she was doing. To my girlfriends confusion, from the moment that she went to the shop with the girl who was being weird, she had no recollection of what happened. She was remembering little bits and bobs as i was telling her about everything. She felt uncomfortable as i was reminding her of alot of trippy shit that happened. She couldnt understand why she was oblivious.
The negative atmosphere continued, the streets seemed grey, dimly lit althought it was daylight crows in the sky sqwuarking, strange black cats, it was like we were being watched, like we weren't alone, although the streets were empty. It was about 6am on a sunday when we were walking home. It felt like there was evil with us, i have never experienced this feeling of something evil present.

All of a sudden we got onto a different road and passed an old church with a graveyard and various gargoyle type statues set up on the perimeter of the churchyard. The wind stopped blowing, the crows had vanished and birds were singing blissfully. The sun came out from behind the cloud and the feeling of evil had been lifted, it felt dreamy, like everything was glistening. I looked at my girlfriend and said "Do you feel that!? Did you just feel that!?". She looked at me worried because since i mentioned all the strange goings on, she couldnt deny them. She knew that what i was saying had logic behind it, weird things were really happening, strange things happening one after the other. Could our minds really be tricking to this level? Could we both be seeing, and noticing these things if it wasnt happening?

We got home and were pretty weirded out by it, i wouldnt stop going on about it. How i was convinced that LSD allowed evil to be brought out from within the girl, or that the LSD had allowed the devil, or some sort of evil spirit to be channelled through her mind. It felt like she had manipulated, or the devil had manipulated my girlfriends mind aswell as my friends. The girl was acting extremely out of character and they didnt batter an eyelid.

You would have to experienced the situation to really feel what i am telling you, but it was like a was in a room with the devil. I could see it, sense it, and the coincidence of the crows and the wind and the terrible feeling of being watched, the terrible feeling of evil. And then how it all disappeared instantly as we strolled past the church walls.. Asif the gargoyles, and presence of a church had diminished the evil spirits..

I dont know whether this will make you think as much as it has had me thinking. I had never really considered truthfully whether i believed in spirits, the devil and evil, but now i do, to a certain extent.

I would be interested to hear if anyone else has had any experiences with the Devil, or evil whilst tripping?

substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
roacode_sublingual
explevel_experienced
exptype_negative
exptype_difficult

Last edited by a moderator:
I stopped reading after "I like all drug experiences, even bad ones, because they alter your mind", seriously wtf?

I stopped reading after "I like all drug experiences, even bad ones, because they alter your mind", seriously wtf?

Some people, me included, find the ways that drugs affect your perception of the world to be extremely interesting. Even bad experiences, while bad at the time, provide you with valuable knowledge for use later on. I've had a number of "bad trips" so to speak, but I can look back on those experiences and say "Oh, now I know."

It's possible that you got stuck in a thought loop of this girl being the devil and as long as you had that in mind.. your whole trip would somewhat revolve around and influence you to solidify this girl being the devil..

thats just what acid does though.

----

an example would be if you dosed and kept telling yourself you were an inmate in a prison, your acid trip would be you as an inmate in a prison..

thats just the power LSD has on the mind

I'm sorry man, but you ruined the vibe yourself, you got mindfucked, and blamed someone that was tripping with you.
Many people have "evil" grins whilst under the influence of LSD.
Interested trip report, but you could have made it better.(The situation you were in).
Welcome to getting mindfucked.

Sounds like a grade A acid trip welcome to the world of LSD lol :)

Drug-induced delusional states and stuff. It's happened to me toooo :\

what was so wierd about her?

OP... can you please describe some of the "weirdness" that was emanating from this devil girl?

It's hard to get a feeling or picture of your situation, because the descriptors only tell us she was weird... What was she saying?

Burn the bitch ! :X

^LOL!

I don't think you should worry too much about any of this, considering you did take a pretty powerful psychedelic. But...if you do believe in this type of stuff, then maybe you should have a talk with her and see if she has any sort of underlying personality. In other words, find out if that bitch is crazy or not, and don't hang out with her again. Shes a bad vibe from what I read :\

Forever in that room

How my friend shall I approach this? Where to start? Makes no real difference this is a battle that has been underway since the beginning of humankind.

I am on this site because in that "trip" that you had was planted a tiny little seed, a seed I requested was planted for times like this, when people just like yourself have found themselves lost.

Lets not dance around and pretend what has been revealed is just LSD. The Devil was behind your spiritual experience. Maybe I should say, the Devil was in your trip and in the people you were tripping with. We can keep it about tripping for now.

A series of events led me to this website today, upon arriving here I have discovered YOU were the reason. Not bad, that I was driven here, considering we have never met, certainly a testimony to evidence that there are a certain few out there that are like you, or me, or them..lets say...us, all of us.

I am here because I asked for it. Many years ago I myself met with The Devil, let us call him by his name..Lucifer. The angel.

So what's the big secret? You found it.

Let me guess, lots of suggestive behavior? A mockery was made of you?
Did you try and drink any water? Or how about this one....did you notice you were no longer breathing? Some do, some don't. I did.
Time had came to a stop? Oh and are you sure you were actually speaking? Of course you didn't have to actually talk, it just made you feel like you weren't becoming one of them? That sense of impending doom, the destruction of your soul?

Lets talk about why nobody else noticed. First of all, a trance is a good way to describe it. However why weren't you under that same trance? Why did it only have a hold on the others? Why did it seem as if you were outcast or even the target? The actual reason is for another conversation. You do have a certain amount of spiritual assets afforded to you, this is the "reason" why the trance wasn't effective on you. The actual reason why you were left out is because....now have a seat and pay attention closely.

You have a destiny, and from what I gather, so must your girlfriend. There are other things at work here. You girlfriend was the target not you. She must be important, we can discuss this later. You have some choices to make brother.

I was faced with some choices myself. Let me give you a brief description of myself.

I am a former Satanist. I was involved in a cult.
I am no longer.

I am not a preacher. I am not going to convert you to anything.

I have been the cause of much pain and suffering.

I have torn people from their very souls and reduced them to a life of misery.

I have seen hell and I have met Lucifer on several occasions.

I have listened to real heavenly angels sing to me.

I have heard the voices of some very horrible angels.

I have been imprisoned in nothingness for a timeless length.

I have seen and felt the presence of The Holy Spirit, just as real as Lucifer.

You are not going to get away from Lucifer again, let me tell you how this will play out.
One way or the other.

Either you are going to trip again, this time most any drug will initiate the encounter, cannabis has a much lighter effect and may not invoke anything to happen unless you are in the presence of Lucifer's will. Since you weren't the immediate target, he may hide himself and his intentions until a more opportune time. Your girlfriend is the target here. You cannot save her, unless you can save yourself, which technically you can't do this on your own anyway. I would walk away now, and do your best to bring your girlfriend with you.

I cant help those who dont heed warning. I dont suggest that you play in his backyard. Some take longer to get the point. I dove in head first. I dont like the lasting results it has on my soul. Gifts or not they are burdensome, but your destination is really up to you and God.

I am forever bound to this trip, and now so are you. You were shown the truth.
The veil has been torn. Just remember brother...you are now the crazy one, not them, you are now the weird guy who met the devil, not them, they were n a trance and that experience didnt happen for them. So tread carefully. You may not see people the same anymore, more likely you will see the faults and the ugliness in them, this isnt so you can be a judge so dont think for some reason you are righteous by any means. Those people are revealed to you by God. Its up to you to concentrate on why. You may also see true evil when its present, and without fail you will now become a target of your enemy. Unless of course you dont want to keep that precious,beautiful soul of yours? Well good luck trying to give it away to Lucifer now, its been tainted, funny how that works huh?
There's always the option of doing it knowing full well what it is you are doing, more than likely the option the "bad trip" girl took. I took it too, and I lived it, and died in it. Its alot like being driven around, your the car and riding in the backseat, Lucifer or another soul of his choice gets to drive, sometimes you get to be the driver...in another humans body, but never your own, lest you bow on your knees and cry out to Jesus, horrible crap isn't it. Hell on earth brother, thats what it will be. If you didnt have that gift of yours you would just be tranced right in like everybody else. Kind of reminds me of the Matrix in a way....interesting the way human souls cry out in their own works of art.

So you have been handed a choice many will never get, and yes you are one of us.....even if you never come home. Once you know, you know. The question is will you keep the secret or will you tell the truth?
Yeah, its heavy, but the truth isnt for everybody..thats why there is a hell.
Eventually the truth comes out, or should that be changed to..it comes upon us.
Just one last thing, its suddenly ice cold in my apartment, I never back down.

Thank you conquest for taking the time to register and post.

Your entire post left me in awe. May I ask, what is your path now?

Well I died 13 yrs and 4.5 months ago. I was returned with my soul intact and a lot of alternate senses. Im not the average Christian. If thats what you are getting at. I just wait until God says to do something, then I do it. I dont stop unless he tells me, and I can trace back every step of my life since the fall of 1997 and see every single place that God weaved his path and imposed his will. I believe first because of the experiences that cannot be denied, I believe now because ever since that last and final breath I took on my own, hes the reason Im still breathing.

I was dead and wrapped in an army blanket, covered in a tarp, and left in the center of a warlocks altar.

I have almost lost my life every year since. My path is evidently very narrow. Life and Death are actually very similar, it just depends from which side of the mirror your asking from.
More than likely I'm dead to many.

So are you claiming that once you divulge once, experience He himself, that you should resist from divulging again?

I find that when I read your posts I answer some of my long riddled questions that I have had since my first encounter.

Just keep picking from that tree of truth and knowledge... maybe God still isn't ok with it?

Also, 13yrs and 4.5 months... Halloween?

waait a second... you hallucinated that someone was the devil on acid???????????

THIS IS CRAZY!

everytime i trip at least one person is evil its really nbd brother

No it was Oct 27th.
Interesting rocker97x that you would consider it ruined?
Says a lot about your own psyche.
I really dont like that you called me a troll, just because you haven't posted doesn't make me a troll. You should be more careful how you operate that mouth
you might bite your lip, or you could break your poor lil fingers. Then you wouldn't be able to say anything nice either. Now wouldn't that be shameful?

NO abnorality, all I'm saying is many will have an excuse you will not.

So rocker97x let me ask you then... what is it that you know about the art of sorcery?
Have you no shaman? You are an empty vessel.

conquest, i beleive your own delusions have fogged your senses, people are in control of their actions, the only thing that stands out are mental disorders and people with personality disorders/messed up/evil thinking patterns..

Why do I believe god exists? Well, I have my own theories on the creator/s of everything around us... I don't want to go into detail on it because it would go on forever...

Do I believe the devil exists? I do not.
I believe evil is within the human psyche and it is something that is taught, learned and brought out if said person decides to act upon it. Everyone has heard of evil acts, they have their own explanation for it, but people who commit something considered evil only do so if in their own minds it was considered "ok" or "good"...

I'm in Afghanistan, I've heard and seen many acts of evil committed by the Taliban and terrorists through stories from family and friends. Then I also see random US soldiers killing innocent civilians and posing with big smiles on their faces (Recent thing in the news)

I also see many Afghans who welcome the NATO troops as most of their operation is helping rebuild the nation. I also see many soldiers touched by the situation here and are doing it out of themselves to help these people.

The worst people I've met are the ones who believe so heavily on the actions of a divine spirit with a evil counterpart...
They commit acts and preach words of fear in the name of the divine, but however evil said counterpart is ends up being embedded in this person's mind.
Because of this they will forever think of "The worst of the worst" as anything along those lines... and will consider committing acts that equal up to the "Worst of the worst" sins/acts/whatever in the name of their divine creator....

Basically, I don't believe in the Devil, i believe its a concept Humans created to explain to themselves atrocious acts committed by other humans...

As for this trip, I think you tripped yourself out, like said before - in a thought loop... You'll be surprised how much what your thinking can effect those around you...
I've met only 1 guy who acted completely crazy on acid (Blurts absolutley random stuff out loud and freaks out)
I think the bottom line here is you mindfucked yourself because this girl was a stranger and you were not yet accustomed to her..