• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(LSD/2 tabs) - Pretty experienced - In A Room With The Devil

Thanks for that, Johannes. I definitely have felt some mild derealization and depersonalization after these experience. It's very strange how on one hand, I was able to leave behind all of my false Christian indoctrination and was able to realize my fullest potential, plus many other things about myself that I probably never would have realized before. Yet this experience lingers in the depths of my mind, so I chalk it up to "demons" because it just seemed so unnatural. I knew it was likely just him entering some sort of psychosis, but because everything he said made perfect sense, and he was actually more intelligent than usual, I thought it had to be something more. So obviously, I had a lot of conflict. Had I not been stripped of my Christian beliefs during one of my trips, it would be more easy to integrate this experience. I could simply say, well he was possessed. However, since I now accept how absurd Christianity is, I can no longer do that, so saying he was possessed still was really conflicting. A lot of his mannerisms reminded me of Charles Manson actually. He would often take on weird yogic positions that he shouldn't have been able to know how to do, or he would dance or do certain things that I've seen Manson do, very strange. Recently he told me that he tripped while listening to Alan Watts and did a guided meditation by Watts. He said he came to a full understanding of him self, and that the reason why he would freak out is because he had a misunderstanding of the "truth," as we call it, which is just another word for reality without delusion, or just reality, lol. Anyway, he said he felt that he couldn't go back to that state ever again because he understands it now. He said he understood how Charles Manson did the things he did because at one point A thought that he was god, so basically he was saying that while in those psychotic states he was on a similar trip as Charles Manson is/was.

I still feel like there is a lot more that I can learn from psychedelics. Reading from someone else that these were just psychotic episodes does bring a little bit of comfort, but I still am not sure how I'm going to integrate this experience. If you could suggest some ideas for how to do that, then that would be fantastic. There are just a lot of things that I simply do not know about my self or this reality still. I'm not quite sure how to free myself from my delusions. It seems that I lost most of or all of the delusions I had been programmed with from my childhood, but now I've been stuck with other ones due to these experiences. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Also, what you said doesn't really explain how A was able to manipulate my perception because that was for real. I probably wouldn't be concerned about any of this except for the fact that that happened.

Last edited:
So you have been handed a choice many will never get, and yes you are one of us.

Is it fucked up that I know exactly what you're talking about but have no idea what you're trying to say?
What exactly are the "two choices" ?? I know what you mean in this post but you explained everything poorly.

Listen to Johannes Kreisler.

Also, I've experienced similar things regarding people (one person in particular who was very manipulative and in a sense evil) who turned into the devil under the influence of mushrooms. I was very inexperienced at the time and very impressionable. These effects have to do with impressionability and being able to separate fantastic, supernatural or magical belief systems from reality. It never went that far for me, but please avoid psychedelic drugs if you are ultimately not resilient to return to an integrated personality, a functional belief system that is not being influenced and that is subject to skeptical scrutiny.

Yo

"I would be interested to hear if anyone else has had any experiences with the Devil, or evil whilst tripping?"

I had same experience, pm me.

It was incredibly terrifying indeed, lol. I've seen him pull this since then. In this instance, during the come-up one of my friends said he was tripping harder than he ever had before, and that he was not prepared for whatever was happening to him. He looked like he had been completely destroyed. There was no life left in his eyes. This night, A's character took on this same kind of energy again. At one point, he was drumming on his legs really fast and he said "Ooooh, the devil, what I wouldn't do to that guy!! OOOOOHhhh!" --all freaking out n shit. He seemed to be teaching my friend something the whole night. A said that my friend had discovered something that mankind had been trying to discover for quite a long time. A and my friend seemed to be telepathically communicating for a majority of the night. They would just kind of look at each other, then A would say something, and my friend would respond accordingly, but without speaking, as if words were unnecessary. I was only on half a tab this night, so I wouldn't even say I was tripping, just feeling a tiny bit different. I've only seen A act this way on these two instances, and I've tripped with him several times in between. It's very strange because this weird character only comes out when something goes terribly wrong. Oh yeah, at one point we were sitting outside, A said you don't want to make me angry and he looked at my friend with an intense glare. He began to shake and his dog started to bark at the neighbors. As he continued to shake, a woman next door started to scream the most blood curdling scream I have ever heard in my life. Once A stopped shaking and glaring, the woman stopped screaming. Within a few moments, we heard cop sirens going by, and then A held his hand in the air and did a circular motion. With a smirk on his face he said, "You see, I do this all day."

I would just like to get some guidance on these events.. It kind of fucks me up. Whenever I trip, I feel like I'm playing with fire. I don't really believe that Christ is necessary for "salvation," and I think the "Father" in Christian theology is an egotistical, needy, douchebag, but I have to say I think I do believe in demons now... simply because I have no other explanation, other than it being a part of his unconscious mind that comes to the surface. Whenever this happens though, there's no reasoning with him. He is a different person. I've asked him about these experiences, but he never really talks about it. He'll just say something like, "Oh, yeah..." and then laugh and change the subject, like wtf?

I remember as kids I'd snap my fingers and a power strike went down, impressed the shit out of the other kids. It was just manipulation you'd be amazed at how easy people are swooned by a sharp tongue. Then once again I don't duck with the devil since I seen him once. They call it psychosis to this day I'm not sure. Not everything has to be integrated leave some questions for the big finale is all I'm saying.You're friend doesn't talk about it cause he's probably ashamed of how easy it is manipulate people to him. Ask him this for me. If he felt like he was playing as a kid again and the one with the most imagination would decided the rules of the game (society is but a game). You're friend is no doubt a talented person like the rolling stones but on the other hand in medieval times he would have been the first at the stake for his Jedi mind tricks.

This is exactly what happened to me too, and before ever having found this site or read this post I thought the exact same. I've been there and seen the devil face to face in the eyes of another human who intended evil and harm towards me but I managed to escape and pray to God. I went through every possibility in my mind and what you said is the same conclusion I came to. God and the devil are real, and whether anyone believes what I say I saw or not, I know the truth of how the world works. There is a bigger picture in the making

Ya man, I've had similar experiences (both L involved and not) and I must say I do believe you saw the truth. but, this is coming from my own position, of being utterly unsure on how to move forward after realizing this.

i have the same trip story as yours, but still wait time to write in this forum. thanks for the post and comment in this thread tho

The day after i trippin, i still have an nightmare about the devilish figure when i see my friends, and still cant believe what happen last night. but i feel so grateful too that if it real, im knowing what is happen right now in this life. I learned how the world works. You'll can say im lunatic, but its what i will believe, its based on my experienced

Last edited:
I'm glad you know the truth if you are still on this website I would like to talk with you I've had the same experience as you but I need help on what path I need to go on from here, obviously my words will make no sense to you as words are useless anyway but I would like to speak to you, it's a blessing and a miracle I found you on this site me and you are one of the few that know the truth

Well I died 13 yrs and 4.5 months ago. I was returned with my soul intact and a lot of alternate senses. Im not the average Christian. If thats what you are getting at. I just wait until God says to do something, then I do it. I dont stop unless he tells me, and I can trace back every step of my life since the fall of 1997 and see every single place that God weaved his path and imposed his will. I believe first because of the experiences that cannot be denied, I believe now because ever since that last and final breath I took on my own, hes the reason Im still breathing.

I was dead and wrapped in an army blanket, covered in a tarp, and left in the center of a warlocks altar.

I have almost lost my life every year since. My path is evidently very narrow. Life and Death are actually very similar, it just depends from which side of the mirror your asking from.
More than likely I'm dead to many.
I
I'm in this ride with you brother but I need help from someone as experienced as you on LSD it took multiple times but eventually as you said there I was face to face with Satan in a bar with no time no ending just a washing machine full of evilness I don't know if I was there for a minute or for years but I'll never forget it, it seems I have a choice to make somehow fate has brought us together and we serve a greater purpose, why we were allowed to find each other is a miracle, I'm sure I'm the only other person that has ever believed you that being said we need to discuss some things, because fate has brought us together

Well I died 13 yrs and 4.5 months ago. I was returned with my soul intact and a lot of alternate senses. Im not the average Christian. If thats what you are getting at. I just wait until God says to do something, then I do it. I dont stop unless he tells me, and I can trace back every step of my life since the fall of 1997 and see every single place that God weaved his path and imposed his will. I believe first because of the experiences that cannot be denied, I believe now because ever since that last and final breath I took on my own, hes the reason Im still breathing.

I was dead and wrapped in an army blanket, covered in a tarp, and left in the center of a warlocks altar.

I have almost lost my life every year since. My path is evidently very narrow. Life and Death are actually very similar, it just depends from which side of the mirror your asking from.
More than likely I'm dead to many.
As you said my room is turning cold and like you I never back down

No it was Oct 27th.
Interesting rocker97x that you would consider it ruined?
Says a lot about your own psyche.
I really dont like that you called me a troll, just because you haven't posted doesn't make me a troll. You should be more careful how you operate that mouth
you might bite your lip, or you could break your poor lil fingers. Then you wouldn't be able to say anything nice either. Now wouldn't that be shameful?

NO abnorality, all I'm saying is many will have an excuse you will not.

So rocker97x let me ask you then... what is it that you know about the art of sorcery?
Have you no shaman? You are an empty vessel.
Maybe you're dead by now I hope not but we are connected me and you whether you are ever allowed to read this or even see it I will never know but it sad this curse this gift it haunts me and I don't know what to do with it I'm stuck in hell on Earth my old life is gone and all I'm left with is this emptiness that will never be filled I can't tell the truth as no one listens to my warning no one heard.me out just as everyone is ignores yours but there will be others that come across this that have this encounter I just hope they can save themselves before my time is up as the line I walk between life and death is a never ending one I'm always going to be in this look for etirnity head my warning people it is not where you want to end up this person has told the truth as have I, me an him have a short path and we never know when it will end what time period we will be put back too but people like myself and him never back down

Maybe you're dead by now I hope not but we are connected me and you whether you are ever allowed to read this or even see it I will never know but it sad this curse this gift it haunts me and I don't know what to do with it I'm stuck in hell on Earth my old life is gone and all I'm left with is this emptiness that will never be filled I can't tell the truth as no one listens to my warning no one heard.me out just as everyone is ignores yours but there will be others that come across this that have this encounter I just hope they can save themselves before my time is up as the line I walk between life and death is a never ending one I'm always going to be in this look for etirnity head my warning people it is not where you want to end up this person has told the truth as have I, me an him have a short path and we never know when it will end what time period we will be put back too but people like myself and him never back down

I also went through what you guys experienced . satan tempted me. I ate the apple and I knew but kept eating because of my love for my girlfriend at the time (Eve)
But in the end I surrendered to Jesus and he showed me the truth . I know where you are coming from brother. We are the crazy ones. People don't talk to us because we are the weirdos . satan has everything blinded . The next step is to have a better understanding so we can slowly show people who is at work behind everything . contact me and we can expand on this . By now I'm sure you agree it is rather exciting meeting someone who understands !

I also went through what you guys experienced . satan tempted me. I ate the apple and I knew but kept eating because of my love for my girlfriend at the time (Eve)
But in the end I surrendered to Jesus and he showed me the truth . I know where you are coming from brother. We are the crazy ones. People don't talk to us because we are the weirdos . satan has everything blinded . The next step is to have a better understanding so we can slowly show people who is at work behind everything . contact me and we can expand on this . By now I'm sure you agree it is rather exciting meeting someone who understands !
Never in my 19 years of living did I think someone would understand. I believe what nose people call ego death is actually you dying and being put into another reality. Maybe for you it was different for me I'm now a very anxious and depressed person. The only way I can even act normal it seems as with Xanax it acts as some kind of blocker . I was one of those you are your own god people until this trip it really made me realize and I know some dumbass will say it was a bad trip they are wrong its funny your girlfriend's name was Eve? The guy I tripped with was named Kane. Now tell me this is coincidence

Bro you dont understand i have been searching for months for someone to talk to about this shit because noone else believes me (or they know and theyre just in on it). Please, anyone respond cos im confused about what to do

I also have been struggling with this. I had a very spiritual experience that surpassed the feeling of being high on lsd. Long story short my best friend (whom I took the lsd with) coincidently was my usher to death. I don?t know to this day if I was tempted by the devil to receive the answer to the great question of death. I?m not religious by any means. But this was over the top. I have since been sort of haunted by death, keeps me up most nights. I could also use some experienced help on interpreting my night. I?d post the whole story but it would take a long time and I don?t want thread jack. Any help would be appreciated I know I?m all over the map with this post but is 340 am gimme a break lol.