• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(LSD/2 tabs) - Pretty experienced - In A Room With The Devil

Well static its too bad you got me wrong, I never met the girl. This is a response I made to a post located at the top of this page. The moment we die, find out. Thanks for what you do for us in Afghanistan.

So what your saying is its easier for you to believe in your own beliefs because for you they yield all benefits and no consequence for your own personal behaviors. This also leaves it open for you to adjust your own system to fit into your way of life. Are you your own god Static?
Its always easier to live a life that has no consequences on your soul. This allows one to do and act as they wish without restraint. I will agree with you that many religions do attract some very extreme and violent minds. There is a line between good and evil, neither are very clear unless one has taken much time to meditate on such things. I agree that all people are in control of their own actions, there comes a time when some surrender that privilege to a more powerful force. I without the influence of drugs have witnessed and experienced manifestations of both Lucifer and the Holy Spirit. I have actually seen the physical world changed before my eyes, from what wasnt to what is now and from what was to now is not. I myself have had my own doubts, but when a legitimate miracle takes place before me, witnessed by others, some like yourself with their own set of beliefs, you cannot deny the truth. Unless of course the truth isnt for you.

Is it evil to detonate your explosive vest in a crowd full of people?
Is it evil for that persons teacher to have manipulated their weak and impressionable mind to convince them this was action that is necessary?
Is it evil for a "God Fearing " white man to claim he commits horrible acts of violence in the name of God against other races simply because they arent white?
Was Adolf Hitler evil?

We all know the answers to these questions. If you were locked in a room from birth with zero input and suddenly shown pictures of these things, you would know it to be evil!
Is written on our hearts, goodness is learned. You are looking at this from the wrong side of the mirror.

OK, CONQUEST. You are going way off track. This is a trip report. Discuss the report and the report only. The Philosophy and Spirituality forum is located here.

Ah I love our verbose schizos.
I miss Helios. Schizophrenia and crystal meth makes for entertaining reading

:D

Nothing wrong with never being alone...

Still a Greenlighter or else I would have kept this in PM.

All in all, its just your psyche fighting against you. Whether you choose to give up, run or fight it is up to you.

Completely Creepy, Completely Human.

She was grinning and saying to herself, "her comes the wizard of oz" and stuff!

Thanks for the followup! Sounds creepy, but not too unusual considering the circumstances.

This thread certainly took an oddly sulfurous turn, LoL. Perhaps the old phrase "speak of the devil..." holds true even today?

To drumdmandbass, in my opinion you were channeling her unspoken, completely creepy but completely human vibe in the manner that is quite common on entheogens. It isn't unusual to get feelings of ESP or telepathy with these substances, and if your "connection" is with an individual with a dark, creepy mindset, then it can seem quite hellish... But it's simply the experience and your heightened senses.

Reformer pretty much said it bang on right there..

But it could have been your own preconceptions on this unkown girl, or a combination of said things, I believe it was your own viewings on her because the aura she was giving off to you and your girlfriend couldn't and shouldn't have followed you guys all the way out to that church...
- I think it was just a unfortunate trip and hope it didn't effect you negatively in the long run...
Best thing to do is make sure you all know each other very well and are close to one another in the next group of trippers...

I remember dropping 3 weak-moderate tabs at a friends place, it was great but then a couple friends of his showed up, and I had really strange feelings about them, mixed and matched but realized later on it was mostly just me and my anxiety issues with meeting new people...
Drove home and relaxed on the bed listening to music alone... really mellowed me out and felt better... infact just leaving those particular people made me a bit better for the most part but I know what you went through when you feel that strange feeling around certain people where just looking at them feels eerie...

This is destined for the "best of Bluelight"

You saw the devil on LSD? cool, I was riding a giant serpents' back once. It's fucking LSD, it's weird. Maybe you should practice meditation, etc, before you trip again, it can help keep your trips on track and help you deal better when something seems to go wrong.

Sounds like a completely normal messed up trip where the OP under the influence cannot read peoples faces, which is essentially what happens to everyone on LSD. However in this case the lack of equilibrium (for want of a better word) between him and the girl resulted in him thinking she was trying to turn the whole experience round to be bad.

The poor girl was probably having a great time until you started to act like an arse to be honest! Everyone else was OK with her after all.

The demons are all in your head. Same thing happened to a friend of mine who was very into acid until he vanished one day. When he re-appeared about a year later it turned out he had committed himself. He was ok again but said that every trip was ending up as a bad one and eventually they were lasting days instead of hours. In fact it was psychosis that was extending what he thought was a bad trip when in reality it was him losing grip.

I'd be careful if you are doing a lot of LSD, might be time to give it a good long break.

Also - I've been in a room where 15 people all managed to have bad trips at the same time. Quite the experience that one. Luckily for me I hadn't realised there was acid on offer and didn't have one (it was post clubbing) - must have been some bad stuff that :) My GF now wife had though and I made excuses and got her out of there as she looked terrified.

Once outside and breaking the bad-vibe spell she quickly returned to a normal good trip but it made me realise the need to GTFO of wherever you are if it's turning bad. Often the shock of the change of scene is enough to get you back on track so to speak.

CONQUESTBLACKROCK, thats pretty interesting. Makes sense with how i was feeling at the time to be honest. Weird.

Feel free to tell me more!

Thanks for everyones input on the situation lol. :)

Last edited:
Me too.

I had a similar experience. A friend and I dropped 3 tabs each and ended up channeling God and Satan, which are essentially the spirits of love and hate, or love and selfishness, right? (Therefore don't understand the previous argument.) Anyway, he was brought up very Protestant Christian and I pretty Catholic Christian. Throughout history people have used psych drugs to contact spirits, hell, I'm sure that may be the reasoning for some people to do it in industrialized cultures even today. What I think you may be missing is that there is evil in all of us, and the evil in you and your girlfriend may have played off of the evil in the unknown girl, thus causing some of those effects. I think LSD is a particular nasty drug because it is so easy to channel evil spirits with it, and chemical drugs may or may not be clean in the first place. Probably better to stick with natural drugs if any at all and stick with known sources. Much love, and be safe everyone.

I sometimes believe that us humans actually have no direct control over where we go, what we do, where our eyes happen to be looking, etc. We have indirect control over these things based solely on our direct control over our emotions, which ones we choose to bring about, how long we choose to dwell in any one, and maybe the process before feeling the emotion of thoughts and feelings. That is all I will say on this theory for I don't wish to scare anyone will my full thoughts on the matter. Although I will say I do believe in CONQUESTBLACKROCK and I'm mentally sound, at least the last time I bothered to check.

As previously stated, I think you probably just got hooked on the suspicion that this girl might be 'evil', and you slowly convinced yourself she was, and the LSD only propelled that train of thought.

I'd probably try and ignore pretty much most of the things conquest is saying OP. I'm not saying he's necessarily wrong, each to his own I guess...
However it sounds like you just tripped the fuck out man, one night on a single tab of LSD, I was physically attacked by the grass as it morphed into scorpions, as a terrifying and indescribably evil voice screamed in my head for not respecting it's power, which at the time I perceived to be the entity of LSD itself. Another time I went out to the city on a liqqy cube and every single person there looked like some sort of demon or devil.
What I'm getting at is your trip has nothing to do with a real devil or any of that, the mind is a supremely powerful tool. Combine it with LSD and you never know what you're getting yourself into but you can always take solace in the fact that IT IS ALL IN YOUR HEAD
Next time you take it, maybe don't take it with someone who doesn't have a pentagram burned into their back and is generally a strange, dark vibey person, because it obviously made you very uncomfortable.
I don't know about you but I associate that symbol with evil just because that's what I've learned through pop culture. Doesn't mean it is evil at all, or a person brandishing it is, it's just my general uninformed impression of it.
The imagination is like a grease covered motherfucker when combined with acid, it will run away and it can be damn hard to catch.

I know this is an old thread, but I'm gonna go ahead and share my story on here because this is the only thing I've found on the internet that relates to it:

One time I was tripping with a couple of my best buds. I only took 1 hit, but my buddies were on two. My friend, A, and I were completely in synch for the come up. He would kind of answer questions or complete thoughts in my head as I thought them, and vice-versa. All of a sudden, A looks at us and says, "Whoa guys, we need to talk about what just happened." I had no clue what he was talking about, apparently I had missed the boat, but my other tripping bud said something had just happened to him too. A's little bro was in the room, sober, and he all of a sudden started crying. He said he felt like he was tripping on acid. A talked him down a bit, and eventually his little bro went off to sleep. After this, A was not the same person. He started spouting out all kinds of stuff that I can't even begin to explain. He was speaking and moving more fluently and intelligently than I have ever seen anyone do in my entire life. Shortly after he began, my other friend started to stare off in the corner of the room and was no longer participating in the conversation. After this, he started spouting a lot of really weird stuff. He said he could be the antichrist himself, and kept using really suggestive language that he was no longer himself, without saying it. He was saying a lot of blasphemous stuff. A continued to speak fluidly, without a single pause or stutter for over 5 hours, and the entire conversation was directed right at me. At one point, he grabbed me and said, "This is the part you're going to look back on and ask yourself, 'was I just tripping? was that just a dream? did that even happen? is he really bending every single particle of my existence with each word he speaks?'" As he spoke those last words, my hearing, feeling, and sight all bent and distorted with each word he spoke. This scared the holy shit out of me. I felt absolute terror. I wasn't even hallucinating until that point. After this, he sat back and kept suggesting that I should join him, and that I would be communicating with him on an entirely different level when I did. He even said that there was a music festival going on in another state, named the bands that were playing, and said that he could have VIP tickets with the snap of a finger. He said he wouldn't hurt me because we were friends. It reminded me of the Grateful Dead's "A Friend of the Devil." Needless to say, I didn't join him, but this experience is something I have completely failed to integrate. I kind of just buried it in the back of my mind and forgot about it until now. I really really think this is a little beyond just tripping. I've tripped at least a hundred times, and nothing compares to this. To put the icing on the cake, towards the end of his rant, he said, "What if I said that this is a HELL of a trip, would that be accurate for you?" with a sinister grin on his face. Does anyone have any explanation for this?

P.S. A's little bro had to go to the hospital for about a week after this and was out of it and depressed for a few months. Sometimes he would become unresponsive and go into a catatonic state. He was always a really happy kid up until this point. Eventually he pulled out of it though. Seems kind of parallel to the OP's story, in this case A's little bro would be the 'girlfriend' or 'victim'

Last edited:
Had to say, thats fucking scary^. I know someone with schitzophrenia who experiences 'Hell' during her psychosis.
Went from a non believer to obsessively reading the bible everyday. A common theme if im not mistaken.

It was incredibly terrifying indeed, lol. I've seen him pull this since then. In this instance, during the come-up one of my friends said he was tripping harder than he ever had before, and that he was not prepared for whatever was happening to him. He looked like he had been completely destroyed. There was no life left in his eyes. This night, A's character took on this same kind of energy again. At one point, he was drumming on his legs really fast and he said "Ooooh, the devil, what I wouldn't do to that guy!! OOOOOHhhh!" --all freaking out n shit. He seemed to be teaching my friend something the whole night. A said that my friend had discovered something that mankind had been trying to discover for quite a long time. A and my friend seemed to be telepathically communicating for a majority of the night. They would just kind of look at each other, then A would say something, and my friend would respond accordingly, but without speaking, as if words were unnecessary. I was only on half a tab this night, so I wouldn't even say I was tripping, just feeling a tiny bit different. I've only seen A act this way on these two instances, and I've tripped with him several times in between. It's very strange because this weird character only comes out when something goes terribly wrong. Oh yeah, at one point we were sitting outside, A said you don't want to make me angry and he looked at my friend with an intense glare. He began to shake and his dog started to bark at the neighbors. As he continued to shake, a woman next door started to scream the most blood curdling scream I have ever heard in my life. Once A stopped shaking and glaring, the woman stopped screaming. Within a few moments, we heard cop sirens going by, and then A held his hand in the air and did a circular motion. With a smirk on his face he said, "You see, I do this all day."

I would just like to get some guidance on these events.. It kind of fucks me up. Whenever I trip, I feel like I'm playing with fire. I don't really believe that Christ is necessary for "salvation," and I think the "Father" in Christian theology is an egotistical, needy, douchebag, but I have to say I think I do believe in demons now... simply because I have no other explanation, other than it being a part of his unconscious mind that comes to the surface. Whenever this happens though, there's no reasoning with him. He is a different person. I've asked him about these experiences, but he never really talks about it. He'll just say something like, "Oh, yeah..." and then laugh and change the subject, like wtf?

to me this sounds like a latent psychosis.
LSD sent me to literal hell once and the symptoms I had during and afterwards (for weeks!) were clearly psychotic.
I should remark that I'm professionally trained in clinical psychology and have no disposition for psychotic behavior/thinking - if not for that I doubt this episode wouldn't have caused me lasting harm.
all behavior that seems like someone is "disconnected" or "out of character", than "cannot remember" or "laughs off" intense episodes, or displays unreflected and generalized delusions of reference is a clear warning. these are signs of the disintegration of the structure of the psyche, which is a symptom of psychosis and can be a sign of schizophrenia.
and this is when things stop to be fun. from my perspective and how you describe it this guy shouldn't be tripping and you should abstain from tripping with him as psychedelics bring you in an extremely suggestible and vulnerable state and make you very receptive for pathological thinking. that doesn't mean that his condition - whatever it is - is contagious. but it can leave you traumatized and/or with symptoms of depersonalization and derealization.
do not act and/or think within this delusional belief system! cut ourself and your thinking loose from it, find other ways to integrate this experience.

as a last point: time will heal this.