Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDMA)+(Mephedrone) First time:Buzz light euphoria

mdmayhem

Greenlighter
Me and my friend,Star, were so ridiculously nervous, both of us plus two guy friends Dean Moriarty and A-man were coming over to an empty house to consume a gram of Molly together. The molly was a surprise for A-man's birthday, none of us except the experienced Dean Moriarty had met Molly before.
A-man loved the surprise, Star and I had read a lot about Molly and so had lots of powerade, 5HTP pills at the ready, as well as caution so bombed less than 100mg whilst Dean and A snorted some fat lines.
Just under an hour later, nothing was happening. Dean said we needed to take more, so we had more,for me, a bit of a dab and another, bigger, bomb...
and nothing happened still...

then suddenly
A lay down, and jumped up, and said
"I've never felt like this before, everything makes sense, I fucking love it, THere's so much clarity right now, I could focus on anything I could solve any equation in the world, I love you all, this is the most amazing feeling ever I LOVE LIFE"
and everyone was laughing
and decided to take more so they could emulate A -who was staring at the toaster and smelling fruit
and then suddenly
BOOM
the world was perfect
Everyone was running around, the music was speaking to the heart, everyone was beautiful, things were fascinating like I had never seen them before, we were all cuddling and stroking each other in a really non-sexual way, running around outside without clothes on, lying on blankets and rolling around and all came up and were dancing on chairs, so so so happy
everything was so good. It was super-life.
then approx 2hours later we started to come back to reality and all wanted more
but it was all gone.
so we hung around until I sobered up, about an hour later.
Dean Moriarty could only get miaow. All took the stuff, ( a variety of bombs and snorting) and I almost fell asleep, then jumped up!
I couldn't stop moving, my fingers were buzzing and twistng I ran up and down the stairs hundreds of times
I was spinning around
playing the piano so fast
but everyone else was just really warm and fuzzy
and I was so speedy, I could not stay still
it was weird, but Dean felt my heart and told me to chill out, we all drank powerade... and then, after more philosophising, and fruitless waiting for the kittens to bite we fell asleep at 5 and I had to wake up and drive Dean into town at 730.
, so tired, but so happy and 2 nights later still have a bit of an afterglow, super empathy and love thing going on
I can see why people get addicted, it was so much better than real life! Being drunk, but without being out of control, complete clarity of mind, and NO hangover!
Cannot believe it is illegal, felt totally safe and healthy the whole time, much less intrusive and incapacitating then alcohol, but I was in a safe environment, all planned, and would never condone the driving. Similarly the kittens may have been cross-breed, I strongly suspect my bomb to have been mainly Ket... As the after-glow has been accompanied with twitchy hands and eyes.
-Gurning my face off was the only negative affect, 2 5HTP pills and 2 glasses of orange juice in the morning may have helped?
EXTREME LOVE AND ARTIFICIAL NIRVANA.

Last edited:
there is a hangover from mdma but its two days later and its not all that noticable as long as you are not consuming it regularly.

be warned though overuse (too often or way to much in one sitting) can mess your head up for a couple of months and there is no fun in that

great report! reminds me why i love rolling so much :D for gurning try some magnesium.