• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin How to Make Black Tar Heroin Snortable

QuinnMallory

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I just wanted to post this piece of information because it took me a long time to figure out a way to get black tar heroin into a hard enough substance to be able to crush it into powder then to snort it.

I came on here a few times and posted questions asking how to do it and no one would ever be able to give me a good enough answer except to either use a needle, which I don't do, or to smoke it, which is a complete waste.

Anyways, you cut up the tar into as small of pieces as possible, since it's just tar and sticky resin, it's quite easy to do. Then you put those pieces on some tin foil, and then use the broil setting in your toaster oven and heat up the toaster oven. After a few minutes of the oven being on and now hot, put the tin foil with the pieces of tar inside of it and watch through the window at it for a few seconds to maybe a minute or so and wait for it to become liquified and slowly bubble a few times. DO NOT let it smoke, just get gooey. Then take it out and sit the tin foil on the counter for about 20-30 seconds and it hardens immediately.

It might be flat pieces now because it was liquid that cooled, and you can put that into a dollar bill or whatever you use and crush it into powder. It almost sounds like you are crushing glass at this point, and you sometimes need to do the toaster oven process twice, but don't just try doing it once for a longer period of time if it didn't work quite right the second time. I often have to do it once, try to see if it will crush, if it won't then I do it a second time and it then will crush like glass fine.

I have always hated when my dealers would only be able to get black tar, because to me it was such a waste of money because I could only smoke it and sometimes when I would buy the balloons of it, at first they would be like the glass and crush, then after awhile they would turn to the gooey resin and I couldn't do anything with it, so I constantly looked online for a solution to get it crushable. Thankfully I came up with this idea, by drying out another type of resin before when it wasn't "dry" enough and wouldn't crush to powder, so I dried it out this way and then yesterday I could only find black tar, so I tried the same thing with it and voila, it worked.

Hopefully this will help someone in the future, because I know I could have really used this information awhile ago. Have fun guys and be safe.

I've never seen tar before but going from it to pure heroin would require a synth. Don't people dissolve tar in citric acid and then let it evaporate to make it a citric salt and therefore a crumbly solid? Or just dissolve it in a little water and snort the solution instead of a powder. When you get the brown powder heroin it is sometimes black tar that has been cut with lactose if I remember correctly.

Two ways I know of are 1.) Monkey water, dissolve your BTH in a small amount of water, mix well till all is dissolved, and then snert; 2.) Cut up very small pieces, again adding water (even less) then adding that solution to crushed up benedryl or tylenol PM, then again snerted, this is known as 'cheese'. I don't understand why you would want to do that when you could throw a fatty glob down n smoke it.

I agree with proper smoking technique .1g of tar can be chased for quite some time on foil. a common mistake is adding too much heat to quick and burning it up. Hold the lighter further down under the foil and add just enough heat to maake it run. Once mastered you can do this without missing the tiniest bit of smoke.

Put it in the freezer, let it get rock hard, crush it up into powder, add baking soda.

interesting method. i know exactly what youre talking about because when i smoke it, after taking a hit it cools into a hard puddle which sometimes chips off into little pieces, ive just never thought about snorting it.

How effective was this for you? the times ive tried snorting powdered tar it just absorbed moisture from my nose and turned to goo that wouldnt dissolve and just clogged my nose til i blew it out.

I know that this topic is been covered many times, but I have yet to see this particular method being mentioned anywhere and it is by far the simplest best method. Things needed, tar obviously, lighter and a dollar bill. Place lump of tar on hard surface. Sizzle outside of tar with lighter, do not burn extensively. Flip over and repeat. Wait 10 seconds. Place sizzled tar in a dollar bill and flatten out with the side of a lighter. You should have a flat piece that resembles a scab. Sizzle the scab piece,flip over and sizzle again. Should be left with a flat hard dark piece. Place in dollar bill and crush with bottom of lighter. Roll the dollar to dump the powder contents out on a hard surface. Ready to use

I don't know why this info is so rare spread but IMO the easiest way to make BTH snortable is this: get a pill bottle, preferably one that something like motrin or Benedry comes in with a screw on lid rather than one that snaps on, the orange ones from pharmacys break way too easily. With that pill bottle make sure it is dry, put about 3 quarters or 4 nickels put your sack of H in it about a .1 at least and add a tiny bit of baking powder or powdered lactose (which you can get at smoke shops here in CA) lactose is a little healthier because it disolves . put the lid on tight and shake the bottle vigorously. Easy peezy, end of story. It should be in powdered form when you are done. Monkey water is a waist IMO I feel more of it goes down your throat and into your stomach. Cheese is just too long of a process and you run the risk of ruining your D by putting too much water and hoping it dries up. If your BTH is more on the sticky/gooey side you can throw the whole pill bottle with your H in it, in the freezor for a couple minutes so it hardens up. And if you don't want to do that, get a piece of foil, put your piece of tar on it and put the lighter under the foil and quickly melt it into a little puddle. After it cools off and hardens up, chip it off the foil, put it in your pill bottle (what we call shakers as slang) and follow the same process. I have never saw this process posted in the forum but I believe its truly the easiest and least risk of ruining your D.