• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mensa Quiz - Something to do on a Sunday

Just fucking with you Mug..

I had plenty of those IQ tests done on me when I was younger. I think it doesn't have much basis now since, being much older, you've experienced so much more and learned so many new things that it's hard to tap into parts of your psyche to answer challenging questions that you may no answer to but can't quite grasp the whole thing.

And the drugs might have something to do with it too..

I got 24/30.

I had no chance in guessing the word. I have NEVER managed a countdown conundrum in about 20 years!

Hahahahahaha! I got 20/30 :eek:

I blame being half-asleep, half-drunk and half-arsed :p

Was a member of Mensa as a kiddy but never went to any of the meetings once I discovered that Carol Vorderman doesn't actually go to all of them like wot appeared to be the case from the adverts. Bitch. Have had my IQ tested several times over the years and has remained remarkably constant since before me balls dropped. The lowest scores were also the times when least drugs were in the vicinity. The shite score above just goes further towards convincing me that drug (ab)use actually does make you big and clever ;)

I found the word based ones piece of piss, it was the rest of the questions that fucked me :D

I don't think drug (ab)use affects your core intelligence, just your give-a-fuck-o-meter. Also, if you're mashup concentration is an issue.

It's all a load of arse really, everyone is stoopid as fuck, as evidenced by our thorough bollocking up of the planetand each other.

23, with skipping one and running out of time to answer the last 3 :\

I've not taken this test, and I'm not going to because I can't be arsed. However, I have taken many of these tests before and like any other exam it's all down to technique rather than actual intelligence. Admittedly it does take a certain amount of intelligence to apply that technique properly, but the more often you do them the better you will get. The last IQ test I took I scored about 140, but it still doesn't stop me from being a totally unmotivated lazy fuckwit!

MENSA: An exclusive club for people who are smart enough to solve a bunch of puzzles, but not quite smart enough to realise that their membership money doesn't actually get them anything special and would be better spent on something useful, like ..... well, just about anything, really.

I get paid to solve puzzles, me. That's all programming is, when it comes down to it.

Exactly Julie. What does Mensa membership actually provide other than the excuse to be an interminable bore at dinner parties?

Bunch o' cunts...

no need to go full blown mensa, take a feminax. they don't taste like the once a month candies my mom keeps in her night stand but when i'm low on sugar they're a better pick me up than a snickers bar.

i think you get a free pass on having an inferiority complex, a tesla and two tickets to a k-pop concert.

seriously though, do they pee test you for membership status?