PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2cb vs 2cp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bourne-86

Greenlighter
Getting a bit confused, is there such thing as 2cp and if so what are the differences between the two drugs?

I did what i think was 2cb on the wknd, the dose was 20mg and did it with a bit of mdma at the beginning of the night but mostly k and it produced incredibly colorful visuals and lasted maybe 10 hours. Is this 2cb?

Both drugs exist.
2C-B:
200px-2C-B.svg.png

2C-P:
2C-P.png

Common dosage range for 2C-B is 16-24 mg, although sometimes(often?) people dose more than 25 mg without many negative effects. The effects usually last 5-8 hours.
2C-P doses usually vary from 6 to 10 mg, and people who did 12+ mg often report their experiences as unpleasent and overdose. The effects can last 12-18 hours.

Is this 2cb?
Probably it is. Was you completely back to baseline after 10 hours, or did you just start to come down(and experienced some after-effects for the next few hours)?

^ I wouldn't say that 2C-P is like a longer version of 2C-E. But I tried 2C-P only once(~7.5mg), so maybe I'll change my opinion if I do it at higher dose.

be careful with 2c-p! especially with smoking it, you can OD and not realize it for a while.

I've gotten lost on 2c-p I wondered outside and got lost only 1 block away!
2c-p has more of a mindfuck component than other phenethylamine psychedelics like 2c-b which is predominately visual. 2c-p will definitely twist your mind if you take enough (or too much depending how you look at it).

I would say in general 2c-B is more visual than 2c-P but 2c-P can become so visual that you can't see anything but fractals and electric neon lines if you take a "heroic" dose

I've smoked too much 2c-p too many times and one time was the scariest experience I've ever had. I became totally convinced that I was dead, and it seemed completely real to me at the time. I've been on other trips and become confronted with the idea of death but this seemed so real, I believed it so much it was as real as it could be. I had to get a shot of midazolam to bring me back to reality.

I've done just about every drug you can get: PCP, one time i did 17 hits of cid, 2ci, 2c-b ketamine, dxm, meth...day 5 don't even faze me, made it past pay 8 or 9 a few times (hard to count days after you get so far) etc etc but 2c-p kicked my ass worse than any drug had ever done before...respect it.

Last edited:
Getting a bit confused, is there such thing as 2cp and if so what are the differences between the two drugs?

I did what i think was 2cb on the wknd, the dose was 20mg and did it with a bit of mdma at the beginning of the night but mostly k and it produced incredibly colorful visuals and lasted maybe 10 hours. Is this 2cb?
2c-b and 2c-p both exist, but I tend to think what you took was neither. 20 mgs would be a enormous dose of 2c-p, and 2c-b doesn't last that long. There are quite a few 2c-somethings, and no one will be able to more than guess which you took.

yeah, there's no way to know what you took, all we can offer is speculation. However 2c-b & 2c-i could fit the profile of the chemical you ingested, if it is indeed a 2 carbon phenethylamine.

We don't really allow threads like this because there's no way for anyone here to give you a definitive answer, and what we could answer has been answered. Do check out the big & dandy 2c-x threads in the PD index linked in my signature though. Have a good one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.