Bluelight

Thread: 2cb vs 2cp?

1. Collapse Details
    2cb vs 2cp? 
    Getting a bit confused, is there such thing as 2cp and if so what are the differences between the two drugs?

I did what i think was 2cb on the wknd, the dose was 20mg and did it with a bit of mdma at the beginning of the night but mostly k and it produced incredibly colorful visuals and lasted maybe 10 hours. Is this 2cb?

2. Collapse Details

od >>> pd

3. Collapse Details

Both drugs exist.
    2C-B:

2C-P:

Common dosage range for 2C-B is 16-24 mg, although sometimes(often?) people dose more than 25 mg without many negative effects. The effects usually last 5-8 hours.
    2C-P doses usually vary from 6 to 10 mg, and people who did 12+ mg often report their experiences as unpleasent and overdose. The effects can last 12-18 hours.

Is this 2cb?
    Probably it is. Was you completely back to baseline after 10 hours, or did you just start to come down(and experienced some after-effects for the next few hours)?

4. Collapse Details

from the research i've done:

2C-P is like a longer version of 2C-E, which is a very deep powerful drug

2C-B is quite recreational and lighter in comparison

references:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2C-P
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2C-B

http://www.erowid.org/library/books_...ihkal036.shtml
    http://www.erowid.org/library/books_...ihkal020.shtml

man i need to get some 2c-b...

5. Collapse Details

^ I wouldn't say that 2C-P is like a longer version of 2C-E. But I tried 2C-P only once(~7.5mg), so maybe I'll change my opinion if I do it at higher dose.

6. Collapse Details

be careful with 2c-p! especially with smoking it, you can OD and not realize it for a while.

I've gotten lost on 2c-p I wondered outside and got lost only 1 block away!
    2c-p has more of a mindfuck component than other phenethylamine psychedelics like 2c-b which is predominately visual. 2c-p will definitely twist your mind if you take enough (or too much depending how you look at it).

I would say in general 2c-B is more visual than 2c-P but 2c-P can become so visual that you can't see anything but fractals and electric neon lines if you take a "heroic" dose

I've smoked too much 2c-p too many times and one time was the scariest experience I've ever had. I became totally convinced that I was dead, and it seemed completely real to me at the time. I've been on other trips and become confronted with the idea of death but this seemed so real, I believed it so much it was as real as it could be. I had to get a shot of midazolam to bring me back to reality.

I've done just about every drug you can get: PCP, one time i did 17 hits of cid, 2ci, 2c-b ketamine, dxm, meth...day 5 don't even faze me, made it past pay 8 or 9 a few times (hard to count days after you get so far) etc etc but 2c-p kicked my ass worse than any drug had ever done before...respect it.
    Last edited by xbLeAcHx; 09-03-2011 at 21:05.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bourne-86 View Post
    Getting a bit confused, is there such thing as 2cp and if so what are the differences between the two drugs?

I did what i think was 2cb on the wknd, the dose was 20mg and did it with a bit of mdma at the beginning of the night but mostly k and it produced incredibly colorful visuals and lasted maybe 10 hours. Is this 2cb?
    2c-b and 2c-p both exist, but I tend to think what you took was neither. 20 mgs would be a enormous dose of 2c-p, and 2c-b doesn't last that long. There are quite a few 2c-somethings, and no one will be able to more than guess which you took.

8. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    MAPS Forums
    yeah, there's no way to know what you took, all we can offer is speculation. However 2c-b & 2c-i could fit the profile of the chemical you ingested, if it is indeed a 2 carbon phenethylamine.

We don't really allow threads like this because there's no way for anyone here to give you a definitive answer, and what we could answer has been answered. Do check out the big & dandy 2c-x threads in the PD index linked in my signature though. Have a good one